• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

9 years for Woot aka Scroggins an important sentencing for the Analog act

O JMASTA R

Bluelighter
https://cdn.anonfiles.com/1354744885315.pdf
Essentially he got 9 years must get his ged while in jail, must attend drug rehab, must pay child support and be on supervised release for 3 years upon the day he gets out. They dropped it down to one charge can't find specifics of what specific chemical he plead down too8(

Can you post some quotes from the article that site wont load for me

Can we get some background on this case?

I don't know what this relates to other than some drug case

yeah i used to be a member there lol that's fucked up tho 9 years. I can't remember the details of what happened but would like to read an update on how things turned out. The document itself doesn't say much.

Can we get some background on this case?

I don't know what this relates to other than some drug case

Wow this is a long story. This is seriously a shortened version of it.
To start a site started called LHG (lets keep it at that for not sourcing reasons) it was a public rc forum ran by some dousche bag named david boswell. Long story short his website got hijacked and stolen by some of the admin and re openened with the same member database under a different url www.euphoricklnowledge.com (now defunct). It grew and grew and by the demsie there was 10k+ members openily discussing HC and openly selling rc's. There was literally a market place with classified styled ads for cathions, amphetamines, cannabanoids, benzos, anything semi grey area even rc pressies (ectascy syled pill) sellers. It was 100% public and was specifically a vendor promoting forum that had some shady shit happening. Long story short you have a kg of some rc to sell, you go to the site, register and to get your website plastered all over it (it was boasting 10k+ members before its demise). To get your advertisement you have to pay the admin "woot" in this case $100-500/month essentially a fee for promotion/block fee for selling in his territory. It seems shitty but your sales would increase 10 fold in a few days and most vendors didn't mind paying the $ b/ it was made up for in new customers. One major vendor referred to by some as happyscrappycatnip aka mr.mike aka ci#1 (he was literally the cooperating informant in the case) got busted importing chems cathiones we believe specifically and ratted on the head of the forum woot. Mike/ci#1 turned rat and got woot the owner on cam admitting to actually being a vendor on there. Behind the scens under another username he was selling incense(cannabanoid based smoking blends), various cathiones, raw cannabnoids and etizolam to name a few. All at the same time as openly running a human consumption/vendor promotion forum. He also admitted to buying cocaine, cananbis, and various opiates via the mail publicly. The rest of the info is here http://countyourculture.com/2012/09/22/fall-euphoric-knowledge/
but essentially he got charged with importing around 2-3kg total of like 6 substances, sat in jail for 5 months and about a week ago got sentenced. He got the charges dropped in a plea deal down to one conspiracy to import charge and will serve 9 years in a minimum security corrections center.

Those are some stiff sentences, they are certainly trying to send a message. I know people who got far less for manufacturing schedule one substances. Crazy.

At least he got federal prison. Much better digs. Except you have to do 7/8th time, potentially eligible for parole earlier but good behavior, etc, only gets you 1/8th time off, verus half in some states. But my oh my are the digs better, so much better than the state pen.

I heard 5 years. Probably less though honestly, though there is a lot to the story we don't know.

Yeah shit is getting crazy nowadays with BDM/Operation logjam it is making webtryp seem like a a fucking misdemeanor possession charge. Never in the history of the rc scene from what i cvan tell has this much $ been apprehended and this many people been indicted. This just stepped up the already agitated and nervous rc scene.
I heard 5 years. Probably less though honestly, though there is a lot to the story we don't know.
Really interesting is this purely speculation or is this confirmed through legal documentation? No one I know can find anything in the legal system about him no arrest picture, no booking info etc. What I hate is how Mike tried playing it all off as if his wife got into a car accident and that is why everything was slow, even got to the point where people were saying they were praying for her and sending their best wishes. I hope mike is locked up and if so someone in the jail finds out he is a rat and then "It's all about the karma" (if you get that line props)

its a shame that they sold out like that not warning no one or any thing i had not been a member to long but the place was sort heaven for a while all the chemicals going round

Yeah shit is getting crazy nowadays with BDM/Operation logjam it is making webtryp seem like a a fucking misdemeanor possession charge. Never in the history of the rc scene from what i cvan tell has this much $ been apprehended and this many people been indicted. This just stepped up the already agitated and nervous rc scene. Really interesting is this purely speculation or is this confirmed through legal documentation? No one I know can find anything in the legal system about him no arrest picture, no booking info etc.

Speculation. I mean, I just don't see all of the important documents getting out. Yes, this does prove some things but I feel like we know maybe 1 percent of the full story. There has to be more to the story that we don't know but maybe what we know is sufficient. I just send love and light to those that went down who were innocent of malicious intent in their crimes.

This might be part of a cycle, it just seems like they're cracking down a lot harder this time around.