• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

( Phent 75mg / Amphet 50mg / Weed Lolli 1 ) - Experienced - Productivity Peaking.

Diloadid

Bluelighter
Background Info :
I usually right experience/trip reports in relation to IV recreational-drug use, because frankly there are not enough reports out there on experiences such as IV Ketamine, IV MDMA+Hydromorphone, and what ever substances I might try in the future. I debated on whether I should write one up on the experience I had Sunday 12-9-2012, and came to the conclusion - this information might be relative and/or helpful to someone who doses orally, or someone who needs reassurance that you don't have to stick a needle in your arm or a straw in your nose to experience these chemicals at their best (BTW - Don't Inject Phentermine). Also mixing stimulants is dangerous. You know you better than anyone else. So don't read this report and attempt what I did, because you will most likely get extremely different results.

Dose Info :
Because of the trip report not having enough space to allow me to put the proper details what is written below is the actual title.

( Phentermine 75mg / racemic-Amphetamine [paste] 50mg / Weed Lollipop 1 ) - Experienced - Productivity Peaking

More Background Info :
I consider myself well versed in the ways of the stimulant phenethylamines. I'm not a scientist, chemist, or anything related. But I understand the overall idea or mechanisms of action that take place for stimulants to have therapeutic/recreational effects. Sadly, I am poorly educated about anything marijuana related. Please don't judge me, It has just never been my thing.

The Report :
I woke up around ten o'clock AM Sunday morning after a night of bizarre sleep. I had been planning on getting some writing accomplished, but wasn't feeling compelled enough to give it one-hundred-and-ten-percent. I just loafed around trying to decide if I wanted to take some of the last bit of amphetamine paste I had to help inspire some productivity.

When I finally decided that if I was to wait any later to take said amphetamine I would probably not get to sleep at a decent hour, I made my move. While veering through my box for my weighed amphetamine I noticed two miniscule oblong white pills with blue speckles. I had forgotten about these, Phentermine (aka Adipex). A friend had given them to me sometime long ago, and there they sat - waiting for a moment to be used productively. I always imagined Phentermine to be a novel stimulant, and by that I mean very unnoticeable and unproductive. So I decided that with my amphetamine tolerance being slightly higher than average taking both would probably induce effects similar to a very low dose of racemic-amphetamine. And I was kind of right. At around eleven AM I took both phentermine pills (37.5+37.5=75mg) orally.

Within the next hour I started to get that feeling of metabolizing amphetamine in my stomach, it is a rather good feeling. You can feel your stomach moving and the mental clarity is very slowly setting in. During this hour I opened up TextEdit, because I don't have Microsoft Office - or even the freeware Office clone on my Mac, and began working on my 'Essential Guide for the Colloquial Comedown'.

Once noon came around the major effects, or the plateau effects, were very apparent. I will describe phentermine thusly; It has underwhelming physical stimulation that isn't anywhere in between say caffeine or amphetamine. It seemingly was working in the background, such as modafinil would. One thing that was very apparent of phentermine was the very pleasant mental clarity, again very much like modafinil. The correct term for this feeling wouldn't be 'speeding' or 'geeking' but better described as 'motivationally-sound' or 'coherently-serene'. There was little to no euphoria, which was a little bit of a letdown. I expected this much though. So in my hedonistic ways at about a quarter to one o'clock PM, I got back into my box and grabbed 50mg of racemic-amphetamine I had already weighed out and dosed it orally.

Inherently mixing CNS stimulants is dangerous, but I know my limits and I know how far to push things. Within thirty minutes of dosing I was at the level of required stimulant-phenethylamine-productivity that I sincerely enjoy. Mild yet enjoyable euphoria was setting in. The amphetamine was definitely a good idea. I began tossing out ideas into my guide/article that normally would have not normally come to me. My thoughts morphed into words, and my hands could not type fast enough. I loved it.

The phentermine and amphetamine allowed me to type in a frenzy, without worry of any outside issues. Interestingly this combination worked as a wonderful anti-smoking cessation. I don't smoke often while under the influence of amphetamine, but what normally is two-to-three hours without smoking was half-a-day without a cigarette. My overall productivity level was at a place that I would like to think many a college student want to be at, and can never reach. It was that fine line between excessive physical/mental stimulation and recreational performance enhancer.

For most of the day I had an overwhelming sense of euphoria, that uneasy (yet enjoyable) feeling of butterflies in your stomach, and long-after I had finished the rough draft of my guide I still felt on top of everything I needed to get done. One thing I love doing while under the influence of stimulants besides being hedonistically productive, I very much enjoy being socially productive. I cleaned a few rooms in my house, cooked dinner for my roommate (which I saved a plate for myself later in the night), and help install the new HD Satellite box in our house.

The sad thing about amphetamine/stimulants in general goes along with the old saying 'time flies when you are having fun'. Before I knew it midnight was rolling around and most of the excessive physical stimulation was subsiding, although I was still suffering from the saucer-eyed-blues, and I was beginning to grow modestly tired. I ate some food that I had cooked earlier and hopped on BL TC to chat with some of the cool people that hang there. I usually don't have trouble going to sleep if I dose early enough in the day, but being as I dosed the amphetamine a little later than I normally do, I decided that to help promote peaceful sedation I would suck on a weed lollipop I had.

Normally these lollipops when used alone are very sedating. I typically don't use marijuana in any way-shape- or -form. So for me marijuana is a very special occasion thing. Today seemed special enough, and I think mentally I was wanting that sedation from being so active throughout the day. It took me about thirty minutes of sucking on the lollipop for it to completely dissolve, which was about twenty-twenty five minutes before one AM. I just curled up in my bed filtering through various online articles and occasionally popping in TC to see if anything was happening. Around one thirty AM is when I noticed the initial effects of the lollipop kicking in.

I felt strange, not unpleasant but certainly not a feeling I would deem 'enjoyable'. I noticed that my heartbeat started to speed back up a bit and this peeked my interest. I turned on some music and closed my eyes in hopes that the sedation of the weed was going to overpower this burst of stimulation. It didn't dawn on me until these waves of mild euphoria started flowing from my feet to my head what was going on. In theory I believe the weed had activated in synergy with the mild-amount of residual stimulation from the days phenthylamine-fueled activities. Normally I enjoy sleep, and get frustrated when it takes awhile for to doze off, but this... this was worth staying awake for.

As time progressed those feelings of mild euphoria turned into lush-tactile-sensations, unlike MDMA or any other tactile sensation one could experience, that had me feeling extremely hypersexual and for the lack of a better phrase 'fucking-amazing'. Something to also be noted, and it is most likely placebo, is that I had very vivid closed eye visuals. Bright neon colors shot back and forth, and oddly a giant purple floating question mark, burned the inside of my eyelids. It was lovely. The overall feelings I would distant and vaguely compare the sensations to a mixture of MDMA and Ketamine (only because I just generally couldn't understand what was happening). But this experience was one all of its own, and seemingly non-replicable.

I'm unsure as to what time I actually fell asleep because I had my eyes closed for most of the experience, but I did fall asleep. I woke up around ten AM this morning in mildly-lethargic state. I was what some might consider 'inconceivably-stoned'. When I went to use the bathroom I noticed my eyes were extremely bloodshot, like what happens after using marijuana. It was comical, and the experience unfathomable, unbelievable, and the biggest factor UNDENIABLE.

In retrospect after writing this report I can say that this is probably the only time in my life where I could have experienced this. For a brief moment in time I was experiencing sensations that nobody alive has possibly felt. It goes without saying that everyone is subjected to different effects from the same chemical, but 'alas there is just noway that the sensations aforementioned could be recreated. I have no idea what amount of weed was used in the processes of making those lollipops, and I'm sure not every lollipop has the same exact amount of anything and nor do I know if it was the residual amphetamine stimulation that came into synergy and helped promote this luscious euphoria. What I do know is that it was a nice treat after being exceedingly productive. In a literal and unknowing sense, I gave myself a pat on the back and much more.

-Dilo.

Last edited: