Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(N-Ethyl-Ketamine/100mg) - First Time - Experiment

r1danny7s

Greenlighter
Been hearing about this substance for quite a while, hoping it was a decent replacement for MXE. I'll skip straight to the notes;

15:20 40mg sublingual - cannot feel any effects
15:47 40mg insufflated - burns like a bitch, but you feel a rush
15:52 feeling pretty good and dissociated
16:10 feeling like it's coming down
16:15 20mg redose insufflated
16:24 effects fading, redose didn't seem to do anything
16:35 feel almost baseline just cloudy headed

I'm not put off of this substance, this was only a beginning trial to test the nasal burn and just get a feel for it, being a new substance. Obviously it isn't as strong as MXE so higher doses are required. The short life-span of this is a bit annoying but this is probably due to the small dosage. This substance to me seemed quite more-ish as I felt myself trying to push it to the same level as MXE but to no avail.

When I get time i'll try 150mg and see where that get's me.

Thanks a lot for the report, sounds like a load of shit. Coudl you give a little more into as to the effects? visuals? sound distortion? How 'wonkey' were you?

My go to source for any exotic RCs has 2-meo-ket in the next couple of days, they will be the first real reliable vendor to start selling this compound and I am looking forward to it!

:)

Basically it is MXE, just takes more to get to the same level. Due to the mix of ROA's as I was just trying it out I don't think my report does the substance justice as I do believe in it's potential. But that experience alone, was very rushy but really short lived. I got a major energy rush where I was raving around but it only lasted a few minutes then I was pretty chill.
Think this is the same as MXE where it was reported that insufflation caused energy boosts and sublingual caused more CEV/OEVs. I was a bit wonkey throughout the experience but I was mostly sat down, only time I got up was for a cigarette.
No visuals or sound distortion was experienced but again, I'm going to do two more TR; one via insufflation and one via sublingual as I feel this will show the true effects of this substance.

I thought 2-meo-ket was discontinued by labs and dropped by vendors as it was weaker than the n-ethyl-ketamine version so wasn't worth production or something about it failing trials?

That reason was just some shit they spouted out after it became illegal in the UK but wanted to keep shifting ketamine analogues. 2-meo-ket is on par with respect to potency and effects as ketamine I believe.

The drug you did is Actually called "N-Ethyl-Norketamine" however the Nor- prefix is omitted so that it sounds more like ketamine to the purchaser.

Last edited: