• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Diphen, Etizolam (5gs), Heroin & crack - experienced - Quiet fire.

Where Wolf?

Bluelighter
Sorry, that's 5MGs of etizolam, not 5 grams.

Subject: Male, late 30s, 5'11, 182lbs, heavy smoker. Experienced with the full range of conventional street drugs: weed/hash, psilocybin, LSD, MDMA, MDA, coke, H, benzos, pharm opiates and in the distant past, industrial quantities of speed, I mostly live in Europe (half-American, spent a lot of time in the US), so the speed in question was bootleg amphetamine sulphate and occasional pharm dexedrine: thankfully, meth is still oretty rare here. Like a lot of former speed freaks, I drifted into alcoholism and smoking an ounce or so of weed a week when the speed began to backfire on me, causing more side-effects than euphoria. I'd played around with H in my late teens aand early 20s, but it was on discovering CWE's, PPT and Kratom that opiods became my DOC. I generally prefer pharms (oxy and morphine in particular), but there's not much oxy in the UK, and morphine's been impossible to get lately, except in overpriced Mscontin form. Codeine and DHC are OTC here, but it's more expensive to buy enough DHC in extractable form to buzz off of, with a moderate tolerance than to get a .2bag of street H: though the local dope is pretty mediocre (I'd sooner drink IR liquid morphine with potentiatiors than smoke street dope, biut since a reliable source vanished, I've only been offered it once, at an outrageous price).

So, after a bizarre week of personal upheaval and professional chaos, I decided to treat myself to a quiet, solitary day of emptying out the stash. In my current location, I can't seem to get hold of any weed, I don't do stimulants much any more, and the only psychedelics around are RCs, so I tend to stick to downs and opiates. I'm tapering off of Valium, and no longer drink at all, but my opiate tolerance has skyrocketed to the point where nothing weaker than heavily potentiated morphine, PPT or oxy is worth bothering with. With money tight, H is the only option.

T + 00:00 100mgs diphenydramine with a litre of grapefruit juice, to potentiate...
T + 00.45 5mgs of Etizolam: although it's weaker than my prescription diaz, I l haven't touched Etizolam for six months, so I can feel it more than Valium: and am with those who find it a mildly euphoric benzo.
T + 01.45 Smoke a little No.3 dope on foil, chased with rock - a very occasional indulgence. I know some find it weird to mix benzos and coke, but it's no stranger, to me, than drinking on coke, and a whle lot less toxic.
T + 02,00 Continuing to mix hits of dope, smoked and insuffllated, with crumbs of rock. Likely to contiue through another .6 of so of dope and the three rocks remaining, while watching epsiodes of 'The Wire' and revelling in the silence (have the house to myself for once this weekend).

The interesting thing about this mix: first, the potentiators really do kick up the etizolam (gf juice) and dope (diphen) noticeably. The benzos (well, pseudo-benzos), contribute to a warm, coke-alert but physically sedated glow, with no speedball jitteriness and much-reduced urges ro redose. Rock lasts much longer, I find, with benzos and opiates in the mix - four rocks would usually last me an hour at most, and I'm only halfway through the second one. I feel both clear-headed and opiate-stoned, a balanced state of perfect relaxation.

Not a mix I'd suggest to anyone without substantial opiate and benzo tolerances, and a fair amount of experience with crack, but being all-too-familiar with them, I've found a synergy to this mix that goes beyond what I'd expect from just smoking H and white on valium. Going to keep on smoking slowly till it's all gone, then take an opiate-tolerance vacation (I'd never use rock without opiates:the reverse does not apply).

I'd forgoten just how much difference diphen makes to H - with the low-grade shit that goes around up here, it's really an essential. The overall rush seems to have preserved the best qualities of dope, coke and etizolam, while minimising their downsides. I don't buy the claim that 1mg Etizolam = 10 of diaz, but have read elsewhere that it's 5-6x more potent as an anxyiolitic, and that's more in line with my experience, I'd rate it my fourth favourite recreational benzo, after Nitrazepam, Temazepam and Alprazolam. Too bad the half-life's so short.

Finally, as No. 3 is made to be chased (IV'ing requires cooking up with citric acid, the nasal BA's so low that it isn't worth insufflating, especially as it's been stepped on so heavily that very litte H would make it through the membrane - and who wants to snort caffeine? I love sniffing East Coast H, but the British stuff snorts about as well as Percocet) it's easy to make lines of mixed crumbled rock and dope, and smoke them together for an instant speedball rush. No comparison to IV use, of course, but a beautiful effect - again, less is more. A little weed and things owuld be perfect, but I'm not complaining.

Getting a little noddy, time to hit that pipe again...

Have fun, and play safe.

Last edited: