• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

I had one of the Alex Grey Cosmic Elf's the other night. Dropped it and did notice a bitter taste which went away quite fast. Initially was worried that they were 25i tabs , but ended up being a very clean trip which felt like a good dose of LSD. Recommend these tabs if you manage to get your hands on them

I had one of the Alex Grey Cosmic Elf's the other night. Dropped it and did notice a bitter taste which went away quite fast. Initially was worried that they were 25i tabs , but ended up being a very clean trip which felt like a good dose of LSD. Recommend these tabs if you manage to get your hands on them

Yeah the cosmic elfs are great, super strong n clean. What color was the back of the tab? The taste could be due to the ink on the print although Ive yet to come across many that do. Just so u dont get confused ink taste vs RC taste is 2 completely different tastes with the later being way more noticeably stronger.

Hey all, received a few tabs the other day, they are all black on top, white on bottom, unusually thick for a blotter and seem to have liquid visible on the underside, about a week ago me and a friend dropped a half to give them a test run... we each noticed a tangy/bitter taste and a numbing of the tongue... instantly we knew they were RCs but decided to go along for the ride, we didnt get too much just what you would expect from a half but we were wondering if anyone has any idea on what these are or if anybody has seen them around sydney?

will be sampling the brown backed alex grey cosmic elf tabs.first time in like 1.5-2 years since i tripped last this should be interesting indeed.i hope this is the right thread :)

should i start with half or just jump in the deep end and eat a full tab?ohhh decisions decisions! :)

Hey all, received a few tabs the other day, they are all black on top, white on bottom, unusually thick for a blotter and seem to have liquid visible on the underside, about a week ago me and a friend dropped a half to give them a test run... we each noticed a tangy/bitter taste and a numbing of the tongue... instantly we knew they were RCs but decided to go along for the ride, we didnt get too much just what you would expect from a half but we were wondering if anyone has any idea on what these are or if anybody has seen them around sydney?

Impossible to say but some NBOMe blotters have had visible crystals on them and numbing has been reported IIRC

yeah what a shame from experience always been given decent lsd but if this craps going around then who knows what the futures like

will be sampling the brown backed alex grey cosmic elf tabs.first time in like 1.5-2 years since i tripped last this should be interesting indeed.i hope this is the right thread :)

should i start with half or just jump in the deep end and eat a full tab?ohhh decisions decisions! :)

Id take 2 of them even though they are quite potent. Id rather trip nicely then halfly :)

So I'm gonna go pick up some mad hatter tabs on friday in adelaide, anyone got any info on these?
Peace.

Anyone seen these before??

imageyli.jpg

i have a sneaking suspicion the colourful ones are a 25x

Hmm. I thought the black outline around the black and white ones was a bit dodge.

There's also a bit if bright blue in the corner of one of the bottom ones.

Doesn't that brightly coloured one look kind of similar to something we have discussed a while back? Can't recall which one it was now.