• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

Hey, can anyone give me any info on these? Got 'em in Adelaide. (sorry for the huge picture, but the more detail the better, as I can't really make out the image)

IMG_2616_zps6a349633.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
pic is not showing, try again. best to upload to photobucket and copy from there. nice name btw.

Well they were duds. Either they weren't looked after or some fool played dodgy cunts and sold us blank blotter.

Initially dropped two. Waited for an hour. Nothing.
Waited another hour; still nothing.
Took another. Waited. Nothing.
Had a bong in hopes of helping it along. Nothing, just stoned.
Took the last two and was completely disappointed.

:/ What a waste.

i agree with tangerinO, the cosmic elf tabs are quite potent and pretty clean. i can say that i've had some of the best visuals and moments with mates on this paper.

I had one of the larger of those alex grey/cosmic elf tabs at stereosonic not really knowing anything about the blotter. As a first acid trip in a year holy fucking shit balls. Was the scariest come up. Couldnt feel my body, legs felt like they were gonna give out from under me at any minute and I was barely able to talk. Was just in this little metallic sounding bubble with the whole world distorting around me. Didnt help being in a 30k strong crowd with mates running round munting and yelling shit in my face. Trap and LSD goes together like bread and a slicer though.

Well they were duds. Either they weren't looked after or some fool played dodgy cunts and sold us blank blotter.

Initially dropped two. Waited for an hour. Nothing.
Waited another hour; still nothing.
Took another. Waited. Nothing.
Had a bong in hopes of helping it along. Nothing, just stoned.
Took the last two and was completely disappointed.

:/ What a waste.

Did you just eat them?

Itll still have the same effect if it is swallowed in whole if thats what u mean?

Has anyone tried a new set of cartoon prints. Orange background with a character taking up 4 tabs. Examples of the characters printed are: Smurf, Pinochio, Pink Panther. I've seen a sheet of 200 with no repetition of characters which means there must be at least 50 different characters.

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Has anyone tried a new set of cartoon prints. Orange background with a character taking up 4 tabs. Examples of the characters printed are: Smurf, Pinochio, Pink Panther. I've seen a sheet of 200 with no repetition of characters which means there must be at least 50 different characters.

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Hmm our crew had a few of those with a yellow/orangish background last year, or early this year. Can't remember exactly when, but I do remember we were eating like 2, 3, 4 at a time to get decent effects. So in other words they were crap, but you never know these days.

On the other hand I decided spur of the moment to eat a felix last night. Solid tabs! There was a moment of pure psychedelic ecstasy in my bedroom at about 10 - 11pm last night after putting up a bunch of Alex Grey art that morning.

Possible NBOMe laid Alex grey cosmic elf

Im a lurker of these past threads and took the time to sign up just to write this to be honest.

6 34 Droped two each .

Intense body load after 30 min unlike anything ive felt before.
Im smoking bud while my friend very out of character decided not to.
1 hour in feeling extremely trippy already noticing something isnt right. intense pressure in my head at one point i thought i was going to get a nose bleed (ive never had a nose bleed in my life).

By quarter way through our trip both of us were having intense vasoconstriction to the point of near passing out, i see the veins in my friends face and arms writhing out like ive never seen before, also some discoloration purple/black in my friends hands. Along with the most intense visual distortion ive ever seen colors in the corner of my eye, kaleidoscope type things repeating every now and again, i had also documented that i was feeling extreme muscle tension with out bursts of what i was interpreting as heat.

My friend was no where near in the same state as my self her tiredness and want to lay down and fall asleep made me think me smoking like i did helped with the blood flow hence why i wasn't feeling what she was as intensely.

ontop of the whole trip feeling sick. coming in waves lasting for up to 10- 20 min

In summary this was not what i have come to know as i Lsd trip,it was scary a very different experince
I will purchase a test kit and report back.

8(

Last edited:
^ sad to hear u had a bad experience with some crap being passed off as Lsd-25...Hope your okay now :)

Thats very weird because there has been a new batch of alex grays aka cosmic elves released not too long ago and they are definitely LSD. Any chance for pics? There may be a copy cat batch as usual if the tabs are super clean and strong. The ones circulating (the real ones) are super strong nicely dosed acid.

Dancing bears turned out to be 25i :(
Was a really beautiful trip as I had dropped them just before sunrise, just wish they had been LSD.

Thats very weird because there has been a new batch of alex grays aka cosmic elves released not too long ago and they are definitely LSD. Any chance for pics? There may be a copy cat batch as usual if the tabs are super clean and strong. The ones circulating (the real ones) are super strong nicely dosed acid.

Yeah that was going to be my first comment. Are you sure you didn't just get absolutely BÜTZED by those very potent tabs? I ate a half of one of the Elves those to test them and that was a more than active, mild to medium strength trip so 4 times that amount could easily produce an uncomfortable experience if you're not expecting it. One thing I can say about the LSD laid Elves is that the print looks immaculate, other than the slightly uneven perforations.

They just look like awesome tabs, NBomes are almost always dodgy looking in some regard. Too thick, too big, shitty look ink, stains on the back. They tend not to look like a page of the Bible Of Awesome Acid :p

Dancing bears turned out to be 25i :(
Was a really beautiful trip as I had dropped them just before sunrise, just wish they had been LSD.

That's unfortunate man. I haven't tried 25i yet, but it's supposed to be a good drug in it's own right. I'm slightly concerned about a tab I have, I swear it's an NBome sold to me as acid so I'm playing cautiously.

very weird indeed. although, there are different batches going around, one with a white back, another with a brown-stained back & however many more there are. the white backed ones are very nicely dosed. don't know about the brown ones, haven't tried them yet

Anyone got a decent pic of these Alex Greys. Just picked up some and I've got no idea what they are.

Sorry I'm being too lazy and trashed to post pic.

I know for a fact theres 2c-p going aorund in powder form... scary shit ;)