• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

IV/IM Pure fentanyl - experienced - This stuff could be heaven or it could be hell

bingey

Bluelight Crew
Introduction and basics

Well let's start with a bit of background first , I have been an opiate user for the last 9 years (yes i started as a minor with codeine/poppy's) , had a period as a homeless person (IV heroin/ Crack Cocaine), However I had abstained from all opiates for the last 2 years.

Unfortunately i managed to get my hands on some pharmaceutical grade uncut fentanyl. Now this stuff is extremely dangerous to handle, you need to have either an extremely accurate scale (the ones they have in chemistry labs not the small tanita like crap) or have complete trust in your provider (and his scale).

The next step is to dilute it with saline solution for injection or nasal spraying or even putting it on blotter-paper, use gloves and mouth mask while handling the produce , you could easily overdose by inhaling it or . A good way to measure out doses is using a really big syringe (20 ml/ 50 ml). If you are going to have to store the product for longer than a few days (always in the fridge and clean preferably ziplocked) you can use saline solution which has benzyl alcohol as a preservative or add it yourself , 1% should do the trick)a

What i also liked to do was prepare my fixes by batches of up to 50 syringes (Braun Omnican 100 31 g) , also different strenghts and color coded due to the extremely rapid increase in tolerance which comes with habitual fentanyl use.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Actual Experience

The rush might seem dissapointing compared to heroin, some people would even argue that there is no rush, but i disagree there is a rush but it lasts like 5 seconds tops as opposed to 30 seconds to a minute with heroin. Also it is completely the opposite to heroin in that it is a almost entirely mental rush (perhaps this has to with it being a more selective agonist of the good stuff receptor i think it was mu-1? Or very high fat-solubility)

the high is strange, within 10 secs after injecting (obviously this depends on which vein) you feel the high , directly in your brain , no itch whatsoever.

then comes a short fase of stimulation perhaps 10-20 minutes , followed by perhaps an 1-1,5 hour phase of sedation/nodding depending on how much you use. after this you receptor up-regulation will take place (or is it down-regulation?) anyway your pupils dilate, you see stuff more sharp almost like a very mild stimulant, however you dont feel bad or cold yet. (this seems very paradoxal now that the half life of fentanyl is about 7 hours)

However often i would inject every 2 hours to get back to the sedate fase. Thats about 8-10 shots a day , sometimes i would continue in the night waking up every 2 hours although this was more gluttony since you can sleep fine for 6-8 hours after your last shot as a chronic user.

Hmmm what else, if you dont aim for the nod this is probably the most functional opiate out there , my professional life hardly sufferd initially and it made me extra productive , having to carry around at the least 4 pre-loaded syringes to work is a hassle though. Since the stuff was completely pure, i had no qualms about IM'ing which is convenient in bathroom stall for someone with little veins left like me.

Also since you can dilute the substance exactly how you want it's very gentle on the veins , with a 20 unit shot i coulld reuse very fine veins (like on the chest ) up to 5 times before having to give them a rest. Note that i use braun omincan f 31 G long tip (12mm) the best syringe out there , you can pop of the tips very easily after each miss, also i pay good attention to hygiene)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The withdrawal

My last 25 mg batch lasted me 3 days , and I had to pay the rent and im no criminal (any longer) and i don't want to go back on the slavery that is called methadone. So lets go CoLd TurKey http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtcUEP6goZ0"] <-- for the lennon song

I had cut back my doses to about 500 microns the last day and took my last shot about 11:30 pm , the neighbours were making a lot of noise so i watched some documentaries , one about the 1% super rich in the U.S who are imo trying to destroy the federal government so they can take over control (it's called park avenue and its just scary this is a dutch site but maybe you can check it out http://www.uitzendinggemist.nl/programmas/9036-hoezo-armoede-park-avenue )

What I had to my disposition for the next day was all otc crap: a bottle of codeine syrup (200 ml of awefully sweet crap containing perhaps 100 mg codeine) , 20 caps of loperamide (for the shits, but since its basically a fentanyl analogue that doesnt cross the blood brain barrier maybe it would help the rest of my body) , 10 15 mg caps of noscapine (sigma-receptor agonist , stimulating cough suppressant opiate , probably only makes matters worse), A lot of melatonin, and about 1 gram of thai weed (all i can stand). Thats right folks no benzos 8(

So next morning I wake up at 09:00

Intense intense withdrawal , lots of involuntary movements , wanting to die , Cold etc etc.

no sleep for the next 24 hours , unable to eat or brush teeth.

2d day little better , smoke a little weed , eat (very little)

Nows the 3 day i'm writing this so a lot better do note i came across approximately 200 mg of diazepam.

Well anyway folks stay away from this stuff for another good report check out this one on erowid http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=43898

Last edited: