Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(2C-P/14-15mg) - Moderate Exp - "You can't beat the giggles"

EatMushrooms

Bluelighter
The last day of September was one of the best of my life. I was at a burn in Georgia and was first introduced to the wonders of the 2C-P experience. Since that day I’ve been longing to recreate the indescribable time I had, and the time finally came this past Saturday. My birthday was the Thursday right before and I had this chick I met recently driving up, so I figured we would go ahead and have ourselves a nice little trip.

She made it into town at around 6pm, however we had to wait a couple hours for another friend so that we could all start at the same time. For a few hours we sat around smoking bowls and drinking some peach rum that we had made (which is totally delicious by the way!) until it was time. At first I had told my friend to pick us all up a 12 mg dose, but the guy who we get from (a very trusted friend/fraternity brother) decided to give me a stronger dose than the other two tripping with me. I’m still not sure how much it was, but I think it was probably somewhere between 14-15 mg.

10:30 pm – We each take our dose and mentally prepare for the night that is about to happen. For the next two hours nothing much happens except for some more bowls and a couple episodes of Superjail! and Game of Thrones.

12:30 am – Throughout the night there were people coming and going from the house where I was hanging out for the weekend. There were the three of us tripping, my friend who owns the house, and three other friends who picked up the dose for me and were in and out of different parties (it was a small college town on a Saturday night after a football home game, a whole lot of shit was going on). The three of us tripping were all sitting on the couch having a good time with everybody else there. There was music playing through the surround sound with the computer hooked up to my friend’s epic 60” LED widescreen. All of the sudden it occurred to me, ‘holy fuck I’m fucked up right now!’. I hardly noticed any come up at all, I was just feeling in the thick of it out of nowhere. All of the colors of everything were much brighter and more apparent, while my body started to have that nice, tingly feeling all over. A bowl of DMT was offered to me but I declined, I knew that the 2-CP would end up being more than enough.

1:30 am – I’m starting to notice some visuals starting to kick in. I was tasked with trying to find some music on iTunes to play, but I literally couldn’t even read anything on the massive television that is no more than fifteen feet from me. All the words were so blurry and surrounded by a bright pink and yellow aura. The words start to jumble around, spinning around and replacing the spot of other words. Indistinguishable letters jump from word to word in a way that is very hard to put into words. I can see that the walls, door, and windows are all starting to “breath” (you know what I mean). The table in the middle of the room that I’m resting my legs on has been used many times as an art work table (one of my friends tripping is an art major) and is covered in different colors of paint from over the years. The patterns of different colors are all starting to morph into each other. It was almost as if the different colors were waging a war on each other, and just for reference, orange appeared to be the victor. The way that everything was moving almost looked like running water on the table. It was a rather ridiculous experience.

I feel that I should also mention that I was tripping WAAAY harder than my friends. It was a situation that I had hoped not to be in, however I was still greatly enjoying myself.

2 am – I’m not really sure how we made it to this point, but we started watching some Game of Thrones. We had been watching a couple episodes earlier in the day that were from the second season, and now we had on some of the first season. The whole concept of different seasons and the fact that we were watching them out of order really mindfucked me so bad. The girl that drove up presented me with my birthday present, a Jin Chan (money frog). At the time I just couldn’t grasp hold of what it was, I recall asking her about four times and could never remember, however I greatly appreciated regardless. She also had a bunch of crazy awesome gemstones and other crazy things to play with, along with a couple pieces of palo santo (which smells fucking AMAZING by the way, can’t get enough of it).

3 am – Somebody ended up putting the new Spiderman movie on while I was off taking a piss and spending probably too much time staring at the ceiling and mirror in the bathroom. Yet again I just couldn’t fallow along with plot. I was having such ridiculous visuals that I couldn’t even hardly tell what was going on in the movie for a good bit of it. I remember bits and pieces of the movie, but I mostly just sat there providing hilarious commentary to my two friends tripping with me. At one point, the most insane giggles ever set in. By this time they were starting to catch up in terms of tripping balls and it became very apparent when I gave everybody the giggles. I laughed at nothing for probably a good 15 minutes. At times I would think it was over and try to recuperate myself, but it was hopeless. I would laugh, she would laugh, and then the other guy would laugh. It was a vicious and unbreakable cycle. She kept trying to stop herself from laughing uncontrollably and I just kept saying "Don't fight it. You can't beat the giggles, you will never win!" Next somebody put on the movie Ted. The visuals were a little less intense than before and I could actually fallow along with the movie (which is fucking hilarious by the way). The giggles came and went, but I’m not sure if it was the drugs or just because that shit was so funny.

6:30 am – Now that the movies were over, we threw on some more music and started to hit the gravity bong a couple times. I was reluctant first when offered some weed, but I always come around with even the slightest bit of nudging. Now I’m fucking stoned and still in the thick of a trip. She went ahead and hit another quick bowl of the DMT while I sat there bathing in the beautiful sounds of Billy Preston’s organ. My stomach felt like absolute shit, most likely because I had barely eaten anything all day. For some reason I just couldn’t eat anything, a problem I usually have when tripping. After a while of sitting around listening to music I could tell that everybody else was starting to pass out while I just couldn’t have been any more wide awake. My one friend had finally passed out on the couch leaving me nowhere to really sit other than on the floor as she was barely awake in the only other chair. I tried to get her to get up and come to bed with me but she clearly had no intention of moving anywhere. I probably should have taken her back there earlier because I was trying to get a little ass, but I didn’t know that everybody else would be done tripping so much sooner than me.

9 am – With everybody else passed out, I was still tripping (starting to come down, but still noticeably fucked up) just lying there in bed wishing I wasn’t alone there. I tried my best to fall asleep but had no such luck. After a good long while of lying there, I could hear some people up in the living room. My friend had woken up and the other guy who lived there was up getting ready to leave for work in an hour or so. She was still passed out and had moved over to the coach. We sat around smoking a couple bowls talking about the night before and talking shit about fantasy football (the games were going to start up in just a couple hours and I was playing one of them). I sat there for probably an hour getting high watching my friend play some Civ on the big tv until he decided to go back to sleep.

Noon – I’m finally completely back to reality and tired as a motherfucker. Still hadn’t slept or really eaten anything in almost 24 hours so I wasn’t really feeling all that great. I got up to take a shower and eat a bag of grapes. I had a bit of a headache as my brain was trying to put together all the insanity that just took place, so I just kept on smoking to combat that.

It was definitely a fucking awesome time. There is still so much I could have put into here, but it really is impossible to document a whole 2C-P trip. This one almost set a new precedent in terms of visuals and crazy thoughts. Thanks for reading. I’ll try to go a little more in depth in my next report.