• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Meth/Heroin IV - Approx. 70mg/30mg - Experienced - Ahh.

dankhead88

Bluelighter

Perfection
I wake up. It's 6 in the morning. Still feeling pretty groggy, I felt that I needed something to heat up my internal engine; so I figured, hey. What's a great way to start the day? Well, how about a nice pseudo speedball?

So I get prepared...

I proceed to wash my hands and I start to open the bag and dissolve both drugs in the mixing bowl with 30 units of saline. The tan powder becomes a clear liquid so it blends perfectly with the color of meth. After mixing, I get the cotton thrown in there. As the cotton ball expands, I start anticipating, being that I haven't done this mix in over a year. I worry that this could potentially be devastating...

I stick the hypodermic needle in the cotton and draw it up my rig...

As the cotton dries out, the syringe makes bubbling noises. I proceed to flick the syringe and get rid of any residual air inside the rig. I wash off the needle and wipe off my arm with an alcohol pad.

I get anxious. The moment that's getting closer by the second...

I proceed to put on a tourniquet...

I find a desired vein and stab myself...

I pull back the plunger. Looks like red mist forming in the syringe. The crimson color surrounds the water...

It's ready. The perfect dose. The perfect shot.

I push it in and from that point, it was over. I start breathing hard and almost had an orgasmic feeling throughout my body. I felt very light headed and my mental state was overwhelmed by a state of well-being. I felt a sense of balance for once. It's quite weird, but I do not feel too jittery nor too amped up, and nor am I too tired or lethargic. I felt like the perfect human being. I can do everything at a fast pace in a calm manner. Without the compulsive behaviors associated with meth and without the constant nod that happens in the middle of a task. I feel worry free and everything just seemed perfect. I felt perfect. This euphoria also gave me a great sense of arrogance. The two drugs made me feel better than a meth tweaker or a heroin junkie. I felt as if I was above all of them. I am not in any sense an arrogant person. I try not to be at least, but these drugs made me perfect as arrogant as that sounds.

I am Perfect.​
Now some people may disagree. Some people feels that it's a waste of drugs to mix the two, but it just seems too perfect for me. I would say it would be great for mid day use. tweak in the morning, balance in the afternoon, and nod at night. God, I wish that was my lifestyle, but it just seems too dangerous to live like that constantly. I'm going to have to keep it minimal. This is a special treat deserved for a special occasion.

Last edited:
I now where you are coming from , my advice is ditch the uppers.

otherwise nice report. Never had a methspeedball , since it's pretty uncommon here in europe, but it sounds pretty similar to a cocaine speedball. the advantage of the latter is probably that the cocaine wears out quicker than the dope , which i guess isn't the case with meth , and trying to redose while on an upper is a bitch due to vasoconstriction.

Ahhh the old spaceball. Pretty hard to beat, if just straight up feeling one dimensionally great is your gig.much better than a speedball. But never again for this dude. A slippery slope.

Last edited:
Clear concise report.

Thanks.

Interesting use of larger font and script. There's no law that says a trip report has to be 35 TL;DR paragraphs as long as the guidelines are upheld. It's similar to a trick I'd use for emphasis in some of my shorter yet sweeter qualitative posts.

Nice post OP!

My fav is meth and H was only used once so far.

How would you emulate the above mix of perfection if you where to use a nasal ROA.
Dose, delay between dosing or mix and dose at the same time, etc? I cant do smoking or IV.
Do they have different onset times nasaly?

Cheers

Thanks you guys! I have never insuffulated them at the same time. I feel the meth hits me faster than heroin does in the nostril in general. I've only IV'd the mix. You won't get the powerful or simultaneous rush that IV provides, but you will feel damn good. It's hard to measure out the timing through nasal administration. Everyone is different. IV is always gauranteed to hit you simultaneously though It also depends if you're more into opiates, or meth or both. I would think using a needleless syringe and spraying it in the nasal cavities could help with the onset of the two drugs. I don't recommoned IV though. It'll change your life. I love both drugs though, amphetamines and opiates were always my two favorites buddies, even though they have their dispute at times lol

Last edited:
I'm glad you are still enjoying these two drugs, and could abstain from them for over a year. However, I'm sure glad I'm not using either one anymore. :)

well, I was a heroin addict when I was first doing the methballs, I was fortunate that my car was taken away from my parents. So I was unable to get smack. even though I went through some shit for the first two week. a month after being clean(well not really, I was drinking every night), I felt that I needed to stay away from the drugs for a while. Truth be told I do have a bit of a meth problem now.

Do you want to quit using meth? What dosages do you use, how often?

Frankly I was IVing meth, several times a day, for at least all but two to four days out of the month, for at least half a year. I quit without tapering, didn't have any WD's, just slept in a lot, didn't feel bad at all. I read the stories of people going through hell trying to quit at this level and I must wonder what they are going through as I never found it that hard.

Part of me wants to say some people are getting racemic methamphetamine, which must be harder to quit than the 100% d-isomer meth.

But yeah, quitting meth is really easy compared to quitting heroin, as long as you want to quit. If you don't want to, you pretty much won't.

And I can't even say I wanted to quit when I did, I just ran out and had no resources to get more. After I stopped using methamphetamine I realized I enjoy life without it more. :)

Ya meth is really only good for two things.
1. Having a good orgasm
2. Trying to take over the world

Peace & love

Do you want to quit using meth? What dosages do you use, how often?

Frankly I was IVing meth, several times a day, for at least all but two to four days out of the month, for at least half a year. I quit without tapering, didn't have any WD's, just slept in a lot, didn't feel bad at all. I read the stories of people going through hell trying to quit at this level and I must wonder what they are going through as I never found it that hard.

Part of me wants to say some people are getting racemic methamphetamine, which must be harder to quit than the 100% d-isomer meth.

But yeah, quitting meth is really easy compared to quitting heroin, as long as you want to quit. If you don't want to, you pretty much won't.

And I can't even say I wanted to quit when I did, I just ran out and had no resources to get more. After I stopped using methamphetamine I realized I enjoy life without it more. :)

It's strange. I feel like quitting isn't the hard part. I find that finding the time to quit is the hard part. Because working all the time and school makes it hard to find a time to quit. Somedays when I did skip classes, I would sleep for a long time, then I would feel fantastic. I usually crave when I'm already on the drug. I do agree with you about stopping though. I remembers the cold sweats, the stuffy nose, the teary eyes, that annoying yawn, back and abdominal pains, the anxiety, the depression, the lack of sleep, the restless legs. At times the physical pain and psychological pain was so unbearable, I just wanted to fucking whine and cry my eyes out. My previous memories keeps me from consistantly using heroin again. I try to keep it very minimal now. I do have to be very very careful though. One wrong move could make me end up where I was back then with heroin and even though physically I don't have to worry. I feel that this drug does have a dark side, but I suppose every drug does. Mainly just some of the people affiliated with the drug makes it seem dark. I don't really see rednecks with this drug that much. mainly hispanics, asians, or wiggers,

racemic meth still exist? It sounds interesting, despite the cardiotoxic effects of l-meth. Just curious, but i suppose curiosity killed the cat.

Last edited: