AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2012/2013 NFL Thread v. Brady dont need no money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Care

Bluelight Crew
Well guys we're coming down the home stretch of the regular season and its time for a new thread.

To start things off ill leave you with the story of dirty sanchez.

mark-sanchez-fumbles-off-of-his-teammates-butt-in-a-play-that-pretty-much-sums-up-jets-patriots.jpg

nfl_u_sanchez_fumble_b1_576.jpg

Vince-Wilfork-Turkey.jpg

pittsburgh are the number 12 team in football. good luck against baltimore!

alasdair

i <33333 the rams

chris givens is the best rookie wr

janoris jenkins is the best rookie cb

micheal brokers is the best rookie dt

danny amendola is the bEst slot wr in the game

james lauranitis is a straight up bad ass

cortland finnegan is fucking your wife

^ They seem like a team on the upswing even though they're on a bad losing streak. Then again that's exactly what people were saying 2 years ago......

jeff fisher is over 9000 times the head coach steve spags/scott linehan was....i still miss mad mike martz, my all time favorite coach

the only good thing that came out of the spags era was 2011 first round(14th overall) DE robert quinn, still only 22 years old should have 12-15 sacks come season end, needs work on rush defense though

it's the nfl, eventually every team is going to have a good 3-5 year stretch, swing back into mediocrity, have an awful season or two, repeat

just remember rams are the youngest team in football and are a top tier WR, fill a few gaps on the oline to be filled, a strong safety and a beast of an outside linebacker from being really good

will have 2 first round picks in 2013 and 2014 courtesy daniel snyder

next year we find out if bradford can be a top 1o qb,like he should be considering the crazy cash he pulls

Here is my Playoff Picture

NFC
Falcons
49ers
Packers
Giants
Chicago
Washington

AFC
Texans
Patriots
Broncos
Ravens
Colts
Bengals

Here is my Playoff Picture

NFC
Falcons
49ers
Packers
Giants
Chicago
Washington

AFC
Texans
Patriots
Broncos
Ravens
Colts
Bengals

The annual Bungles backing into the 6th seed? 8(

i <33333 the rams

chris givens is the best rookie wr

janoris jenkins is the best rookie cb

micheal brokers is the best rookie dt

danny amendola is the bEst slot wr in the game

james lauranitis is a straight up bad ass

cortland finnegan is fucking your wife

I prefer watching the defense side of football so Robert Quinn and Chris Long are the first two I look for when the Rams play. Great players.

Legatron will be the next kicker to break the NFL record and by a few yards.

i don't even think we really need this thread anymore. the patriots are just going to murder everyone in the playoffs and super bowl.

they're unstoppable.

lol Falcons fans have gone and lost their bottle. Already shitting bricks thinking about the AFC's joint 3rd team. Slippery slope of failure

lol Falcons fans have gone and lost their bottle. Already shitting bricks thinking about the AFC's joint 3rd team. Slippery slope of failure

Have you watched New England recently? They score at will. And not just against the jets.

Sorry I was mistaken for how the term rookie is used in the NFL, didn't realize it was used only for individuals first year. Different sports have different interpretations on how long their considered a rookie/similer term for new individual. Doesn't really take away from the fact that he is a young QB not even through 2 seasons of football in the NFL. Still a rookie in the sense that they are new to the professional league, maybe not so in NFL lingo. If you really feel using that as some sort of insult is valid, I feel sorry for you.

Have you watched New England recently? They score at will. And not just against the jets.

Have you?

I've watched teams beat themselves without Brady barely breaking a sweat. Teams coughing up the ball in ridiculous situations. The Colts had the most remarkable 2nd Qtr meltdown and gave them 2 tds off INTs/PT returns in a row and another free one late on. And then 5 days later the Jets did the exact same thing except waaay worse. How can you compete if you give up 21 points not counting what Brady does? You can't.

New England give up a lot of points too. Their division is retarded. They've only had to face 2 good teams on the road and lost them both(Baltimore & Seattle). Gronk is out until the playoffs. They've lost to Arizona at home. The Bills scored 59 points on them in 2 games and if Ryan Fitzpatrick didn't have a nosebleed/brainfart when he got near their 15 yd line with .30 secs left they would've lost that too. Can you really call them unstoppable? I can't.

Let's wait and see how they get on against the Texans and Niners. Is it a case of the closer Atl get to the playoffs the more nervous you become? Not sure why you're worrying about the New England anyway. Matt Ryan will be busy topping up his tan in Barbados by the time February comes around lol.

yeah, Patriots don't look anything special this year mainly cuz their o-line is much worse than last season and their D is still shit.

...and their D is still shit.
points per game: last year 15th, this year 13th
yards per game: 31st, 27th
rush yards per game: 17th, 10th
pass yards per game: 31st, 29th

improved in all 4 categories. they're not "still shit" - they've gone from bad to average. and when your offense is incredible, your defense can be average and you can still kill it.

haters gonna hate.

alasdair

Status
Not open for further replies.