GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2012/2013 NFL Thread v. Brady dont need no money

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Rice fantasy owner I approve of that message suburu

i fucking want one

jagrag.jpg

Lol what a ripoff. That will never ever be a Terrible Towel.

I'd love to wipe my ass with a "Jag Rag"

Congrats to the Patsies for winning another Div title in what is consistently one of the weakest divisions in the NFL. *yawn*

Steelers Defense is amazing.

I can't wait to see Pittsburgh beat New England in the playoffs.

IF Ben comes back this week, at least it will be at home. Just hope he doesnt come back at anything less than 95-100% based on what we saw last year with his bum ankle.

pats (9-3) remaining games:

hou @ ne
sf @ ne
ne @ jac
mia @ ne

steelers (7-5) remaining games:

sd @ pit
pit @ dal
cin @ pit
cle @ pit

obviously, i think the pats will win all their remaining game and pit fans believe pittsburgh will do the same.

assuming each team drops one of those games (say, sf and dal games) then new england finishes at 12-4 and probably gets the 2nd seed. pittsburgh finishes at 10-6 and probably gets the 6th seed. how does pittsburgh play new england at home?

alasdair

how does pittsburgh play new england at home?

alasdair

I think you overanalyzed a little too much. Arci mentioned playing NE in the playoffs and I was referring to Ben's possible return to play this week.

Maybe you are still drunk with Patsie AFC East 2012 title love? ;)

looks like steelers should finish 9-7 at worst

DAMNIT

afc wildcard chase is boring as fuck this year

Sanchez is getting the start this week but lets see how long that lasts. I predict another low scoring game. It would be nice to see Tebow get some playing time against the team that many people would like to see him playing for next season. If he does get some playing time it would be in the wildcat package or whatever, since it seems that McElroy is the second string 'traditional' QB and Tebow would be doing what he's been doing all season, which is um.... nothing.

Sanchez has a tendency to pull out a good game every now and then, I think he has a good shot at bouncing back a little bit this week.

^ And they have an easy schedule from here on out [Jacksonville, Tennessee, San Diego, Buffalo, then whoever they play in wild card playoff game, the division title game, the AFC championship game, and then of course the Super Bowl ;)].

This would also be a good schedule for McElroy if they want to see what he's got and if he's got the potential to be the future of the organization.

Sanchez is getting the start this week but lets see how long that lasts. I predict another low scoring game. It would be nice to see Tebow get some playing time against the team that many people would like to see him playing for next season. If he does get some playing time it would be in the wildcat package or whatever, since it seems that McElroy is the second string 'traditional' QB and Tebow would be doing what he's been doing all season, which is um.... nothing.

Tebow is a prime example why the NCAA is a joke.

Let's wind back 4 years when everybody was blowing wind up Team Tebow. Despite having no arm and being slow as fuck. Don't get me wrong, plenty of great players are recognised superstars in college but it ignores the fact that plenty of great players get over looked every year because recruiting becomes a slave to a bunch of school kids. I miss the old days of the misfit Raiders.....

I think the "everybody" you are referring to is that people liked Tebow as a person but not as a legit NFL player. Josh McDaniels drafted him in the first round and got canned for being a fool. Teams such as Pittsburgh, New England, NY Giants and even Washington (under Shanahan) find talent in the middle draft rounds. Alfred Morris, hello? Sure, Andrew Luck and RGIII got all the press in the draft but look at what they have done this year. Only 2 teams were interested in Tebow this year: Jax and NY Jets. Jax wanted him to sell tickets, Jets to sell hype and light a fire under Sanchez. Teams that are trying to get good are the ones prone to drafting big names vs big talent which is why NE, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, NY Giants and Green Bay are perennial playoff contenders and everyone else is still looking for lightning in a bottle from the draft.

Steelers have 0% chance of beating the Pats at any point in the playoffs.

If the Pats end up smoking the Texans on MNF (which I doubt they will but we'll see) then I think the rest of the league should be afraid...be very afraid...

Steelers have 0% chance of beating the Pats at any point in the playoffs.

If the Pats end up smoking the Texans on MNF (which I doubt they will but we'll see) then I think the rest of the league should be afraid...be very afraid...except Eli and the Giants because they 0wn us.

Okay homer. Fixd for ya. ;)

i used to think robert griffen was cool

now i just wish buckwheat would break something and go away for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.