• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

The Suicide Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i called a suicide prevention hotline and that did jack shit i'm hoping i can get more out of next weeks visit with my therapist

mrflowers00 I understand you're probably going through one hell of a time right now but I just want to say you're doing absolutely the right thing by still going to your therapist. It might all sound like bullshit, and none of it may seem worth but believe me, it's worth it to at least give things time. Try and be open-minded, be patient and don't make any rash moves. Life can be a real bitch sometimes but I truly believe that if you put in the honest, good effort you will be rewarded in the end. Just keep on trucking man, nothing lasts forever, even feelings of misery and despair. Just keep your head up and keep posting here if you need to.

last time i called a suicide prevention hotline, the girl hung up on me because i "didn't sound suicidal".... :|

im thinking about overdosing on asprin ssris and benzos mixed with alcohol anyone got anything to help. too much shit to talk about why continue on this lonely road.

if you self mutilate you should talk to a therapist a good one can help a lot

Have you thought about getting your meds switched up? You've been sad for so long now, I worry about ya.. Pm bud plz, anytime you need a good vent.

i just don't see the point

^ sometimes you don't see the point until much later.

One day I was really angry and upset about something specifically. Turns out, it was good this specific thing happened - it had a downstream effect which happened to benefit everyone involved.

I don't want to get into specifics to abide by TDS guidelines and all, but I wanted to let you know Mr. Flowers that sometimes the "point" is something you'll only perceive later on, and that is OK.

thanks sconnie but i'm ok with killing myslf when my g pa and dad die

Sad.. Well sorry u feel that way, but I can relate..

Capt is very wise w/ his words.

I, Myself have come to realize though, that in our depression we are generally alone.. No1 will save us from ourselves.

Sad.. Well sorry u feel that way, but I can relate..

Capt is very wise w/ his words.

I, Myself have come to realize though, that in our depression we are generally alone.. No1 will save us from ourselves.

Thanks Sconnie! :)

You touched on an important point though. I can't necessarily make people feel better, it's up to them to feel better on their own terms. With that said though, merely smiling at someone :)D) makes the person feel good; studies have proved this. So it is always my goal to at least share the happiness I'm experiencing.

...and even if I'm not happy I still do my best to share my
23.gif
& <3 with you all, because you all are such an amazing group of people. %)

Yeah, I can feel that.. I'm the same way.. I try 2 help,anyway I can bc I know how I feel in those times of trial and its no fun being alone in your own misery..

There are a ton of awesomeness in this thread tho ;). Including urself.

i was really depressed today and having panic attacks today but luckily my dad gave me his last 9 dilaudid so i'm doing better now

im thinking about overdosing on asprin ssris and benzos mixed with alcohol anyone got anything to help. too much shit to talk about why continue on this lonely road.
I'm from Boston as well. I hope things have gotten better!! Hit me up if u wanna talk.
ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.