• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

The Suicide Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pagey,

Sorry you're having a bad day. Sounds like your parents totally over reacted..don't let them get you down hun, it's your body. I can related to moving away and not knowing any1.. I did it to in college and it was a nightmare for me. I knew no one, I was so lonely. Tbh, I kinda lost my mind there for a bit.. I dnt want to go in2 it here but you're a nice person and u deserve to do something for you.

I hope ya feel better soon.
<3

i wish i could die from a heart attack that way i wouldn't feel guilty about dieing

This is for sure the 2nd worst day I have had all year long. I cannot wait for this year to be over because of these two horrible days alone.

i've been thinking about overdosing and not worrying about how my loved ones feel and like soon

hug-me.gif

i've been thinking about overdosing and not worrying about how my loved ones feel and like soon

I think about that a lot too but it's not worth it! Life is a beautiful experience, filled with a lot of joy and even more heartache, but it's all worth it in the end. <3

Last edited:
It won't be long now CH
Hope you're feeling better tomorrow

I'm feeling better because I got to go to work and had a good day there, but I still have so many things weighing on my mind. Thanks for the support DeathDomokun. You can always PM me if you want to.

Pagey,

Sorry you're having a bad day. Sounds like your parents totally over reacted..don't let them get you down hun, it's your body. I can related to moving away and not knowing any1.. I did it to in college and it was a nightmare for me. I knew no one, I was so lonely. Tbh, I kinda lost my mind there for a bit.. I dnt want to go in2 it here but you're a nice person and u deserve to do something for you.

I hope ya feel better soon.
<3

Thanks for the support sconnie :) it really is difficult to just move over to a different country all alone, especially when already in a vulnerable state. I'm doing better than when I arrived a few months ago though so hopefully it'll just continue improving...I just get upset at the smallest trigger these days, like what happened with the tattoo :(

Today is the worst its ever been for me.. If I'm lucky I won't live 2 see monday, I'm so sick of my shitty life.. I'm ready 2 b done, finite.. I just dumped my boyfriend bc he isn't happy w/ me and really likes to chat w/ ?, all day all night long.. So w/ him out of the way, I just wana stick the barrel of a 45 down my throat... I'm just begging to be done.. I hate my life and every1 in it.. Funny thing is I'm worth more dead then alive, mayb that's the irony of it all... Oh well, soon enuf I guess..not that any1 actually cares.

Today is the worst its ever been for me.. If I'm lucky I won't live 2 see monday, I'm so sick of my shitty life.. I'm ready 2 b done, finite.. I just dumped my boyfriend bc he isn't happy w/ me and really likes to chat w/ ?, all day all night long.. So w/ him out of the way, I just wana <triggering> I'm just begging to be done.. I hate my life and every1 in it.. Funny thing is I'm worth more dead then alive, mayb that's the irony of it all... Oh well, soon enuf I guess..not that any1 actually cares.

Sconnie :(

You're an amazing woman who deserves only the best. Your ex sounds like a real jerk and he doesn't deserve someone as kind, sweet, and caring as yourself. Do your best to not have any contact with him. He's a douchebag who lost something great. One day he will realize the great thing that he lost. No matter how hard he looks, he will never find another Sconnie - and she's a real treasure <3

Try to focus on doing things for you. Even if it is as simple as staying in, watching TV, and ordering take out food! I know that always cheers me up lol. If we lived closer I'd invite you over so we could do that together =D I know everything seems bleak right now, getting out of relationships do not always boost self esteem...but eventually things will get better. It won't happen over night, and I'm going to be honest - it probably won't even happen in a month - but when it does happen, you'll feel so much more free.

Why do you think you're worth more dead than you are alive hun? If you were to do anything to yourself, I would feel so sad. It may sound selfish for me to say, but so be it. I would be personally affected if you were to leave this planet. You've helped me through rough times and impacted my life. My life has changed for the better since I met you, and you've helped to keep me alive - directly and indirectly. Please don't go, this world needs you, you're a very special person <3

Thnx girl means a lot,
He's not a bad guy he just prefers chatting to the chicks on his shroomery forum.

Life insurance.. That's how.. Idk I'm fed up, I can't take it anymore..

Thnx 4 trying to cheer me up tho.

decided to learn "jumper" by third eye blind on guitar today (yes man is on TV).... and i haven't been able to sing through it without breaking into tears at some point... typically verse 2 "the angry boy a bit too insane // icing over the secret pain // you know you don't belong // you're the first to fight, you're way too loud // you're the flash of light on the burial shroud // i know something's wrong"...

been tripping like once every two weeks, and it always just leaves my emotions so out of whack the next day. tripped last night. i gotta get my shit together before i dose again... my life's a wreck.

Today is the worst its ever been for me.. If I'm lucky I won't live 2 see monday, I'm so sick of my shitty life.. I'm ready 2 b done, finite.. I just dumped my boyfriend bc he isn't happy w/ me and really likes to chat w/ ?, all day all night long.. So w/ him out of the way, I just wana stick the barrel of a 45 down my throat... I'm just begging to be done.. I hate my life and every1 in it.. Funny thing is I'm worth more dead then alive, mayb that's the irony of it all... Oh well, soon enuf I guess..not that any1 actually cares.

What do you mean you're worth more dead than alive? Are you talking about life insurance? Life insurance policies don't pay out due to suicide.

Money aside, your life is worth living. You can always PM me. <3

been tripping like once every two weeks, and it always just leaves my emotions so out of whack the next day. tripped last night. i gotta get my shit together before i dose again... my life's a wreck.

If tripping leaves your emotions "out of whack", then don't trip until you are in a better place emotionally. That's the best advice I can give you.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. I am not sure where I am on the scale, but all I know is I keep thinking over and over how you read these stories of people giving up and taking their lives, in the press or whatever, and suddenly everyone is up in arms saying 'why didn't they reach out?' "Where were the friends and family?" Whilst I have not used the S word, I haver certainly indicated that I am in over my head with several issues, and desperately need a real friend - one who will not judge but perhaps, metaphorically hold me through this period, this pain that I arrived at through some bad choices. It's totally true that you find out who your real friends are. In the mean time I have spent my spare time at the bedside of an old lady who had a stroke - holding her hand, trying to get her to remember good things and even speak to me. I guess it's a fantasy but after all this, and more, would be so nice to have a shoulder to cry on. OK, enough of the self pity.... there must be someone else out there that I can help. Thanks guys... all love.

Status
Not open for further replies.