• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

The Suicide Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i used to play guitar and i was quite good but i haven't played in years so i'm a little more than just rusty

^mrflowers, I never knew you played guitar! I'm jealous. I love the guitar but I was always too much of a baby to get past the hurting fingers. Evryone who has ever tried to teach me says just keep going and you will get calluses but I could never stick with it that long--and it was a nylon string.

A CH--what is causing your pain? I hope it is better. A noise track, eh? That sounds intriguing!

@sconnie--how are YOU doing?<3

Love to all three of you beautiful souls.You do so much for others here, every one of you.<3

I've come to the realisation that i dread the weekends, Im usually suicidal and i cannot get the support i need because my psychiatric nurse is off work at the weekends. i know she needs a break but it seems that Im at my most dangerous when she is off. i haven't seen her this week and Im really feeling the lack of appointment. does anyone else feel worse at different times in the week or is it just the minefield i have for a brain playing tricks on me? whatever the answer is Im feeling terrible and wanting my life to end yet again. bah

CH--what is causing your pain? I hope it is better. A noise track, eh? That sounds intriguing!

I have an oral ulcer and it hurts a lot at times. I think it's on the mend. It's hard to tell. For a few days I couldn't go to work because of how painful it was.

If you want to I can send you a sample of the kind of music I like to make. :)

i just want to end it all it would be so peaceful but i can't put my loved ones through that i hate this shit

yeah they know it doesn't change anything though i want to die but i don't want to put them through that

Flower,
Talking to your family, may not be such a bad thing, esp if you guys are close.. Are you getting any help, whether therapy or meds?
You got to try and find a healthy outlet for these feelings..

D~ I get that way sometimes..

Wish every1 well. <3 <3

i do therapy and am on meds and it helps some but i still hate life enough that as soon as my closest and beloved family dies i'm gonna off myself

i do therapy and am on meds and it helps some but i still hate life enough that as soon as my closest and beloved family dies i'm gonna off myself

Have you thought about switching meds? The meds ur on could be making your thoughts worse..

I get what ya mean though.

Oh tnw, I really hope things'll get better for you. You're such a cool guy, you don't deserve whatever's making you feel this way :(

as far as i'm concerned no one that has posted on this thread and it's predecessors don't deserve to feel the way they do everyone on this thread is so kind compassionate and understanding it's great to have a place to vent and have people care about you

Oh of course. Wasn't implying other people on here deserve to feel like this :\

Status
Not open for further replies.