• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mint Appreciation Thread 2

I was never able to get my hands on a mint. Such a bummer! Sounds like there's plenty of goods making their rounds in your area though. Hope you all found something nice for NYE.
We put our poke balls to rest on the west coast years ago, you guys should probably do the same with the mints. Just my $.02.

Lmao^ 5 yrs sure flew by in the blink of an eye. Damn we had it good:(
How u been bro? U know we should really just ditch this thread since mints are dead and start a new one about the Chicago scene in general. We used to have a solid group of people that consistently posted here I'm sure those peeps didn't just ditch the scene when mints disappeared. I know for a fact there's really good molly floatin around and numerous imports in our area now so there's plenty to talk about and discuss. And if by some chance anyone sees domestic pills come to our area we could give each other a heads up

see that's the thing: Because of the abundance of good molly and imports and lack of RC's or methylone there hasn't been as much of a need to discuss it; everything is just consistently good these days. I would be down for a new local scene thread but I don't know how much is actually going to be discussed.

anyway im still around and still going out every weekend. I have finally taken a good long break from constantly rolling. just special occasions now.

I honestly have seen this thread as a nostalgia thread - mints were this, they were that etc. Are mints still a thing?

I honestly have seen this thread as a nostalgia thread - mints were this, they were that etc. Are mints still a thing?
no , they're most defintley not. Mints left us a few years back. I wonder if someone's stashed away any of the super old original plus or equal signs..hmm
:):)

Last edited:
I saw some Bowling Balls in Michigan over the weekend. I did not buy any looked super sketchy..

Seen a green A at Infrasound, test looked just a little off, but friends had a great time.

Dropping by to check n see if any og mints might be around or mentioned of, i haven't checked this thread in over a year or two and i only posted like once or twice in like the past few years or something, im not even sure how long it's been but pretty much since the mints disappeared, either way i been out the game for quite some time now, i see nothing changed though :( , RIP mints..

My guy was drunk earlier though and was talking about the old mints, the equals, bowling balls, dots, asterisks, blanks, pie charts and how bomb they use to be and how they would break up in the bag 80% of the time (unless you were careful with them) because they were just so soft, crumbly and barely pressed that you would usually just end up with one or two mints and a pile of mint dust and him saying that made my heart legit shed a tear, i had a ton of good memories on those and it's heart breaking knowing there dead and hearing all the old stories kills me, FUCK those euro presses and FUCK those west coast beans, FUCK molly too, i know mints weren't 240mg bombs but they were cheap, all over the place, fun to look at but best of all they were good mdma and mda, CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN shit, you knew what you were getting and what you were in for, unlike alot of this groggy, shitty comedown, barely rolled, tweaked out and cant sleep, expensive, 60 mg, garbage quality mdma beans you find today, back then you did not have to test a mint, any mint, it was just take a mint or two and you knew what it was gonna be, a 45 min come up then you roll balls for about 3 hours and BOOM your out like a light sleeping like a baby in the clouds..

Anyway here's to hoping they come back one day, real og mints, i would probably never roll again anyhow but would just love to see the next generation enjoy what we did and also know there still around, see the legacy continue, you know,, but anyways, thanks for the memories, stay up chi-town, PLUR!!!

Last edited:
You guys! I can hardly believe my eyes... Mints appear to be back!

https://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=5855

And would you LOOK at those fascinating results! What an extraordinarily classic composition... Nothing is more quintessentially Chicago-mint than an mdma/mda mix. And likewise the Phenacetin is pretty interesting... Back in the day I had always heard that mints were pressed with "excedrin" for some reason (eventually I heard it was because the supposed "excedrin" acts as a decent low-volume binder).

It's been sooo long since we've seen a really quality mint and likewise soooooo long since we've seen a verifiable mdma/mda mix in a mint. Really interested to know how these stack up compared to their predecessors. Particularly now that we're in an age where Dutch pills are so prevalent worldwide. Domestic presses literally NEED to be fire or people will just spend their money on the fancier Dutch presses.

Would be really neat to see mints take over Chicago once more. #MakeChicagoMintyAgain