Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(RC's) MDAI [125mg] - 1st Time: "The Real Eurohoria/High I was looking for."

parachuteantics

Bluelighter
(RC's) MDAI [125mg] - 1st Time: "The Real Eurohoria/High I was looking for."

This is my first trip report here on Bluelight.

Weight:150lbs Gender:Female

Dose:125mg Route:Oral

Setting:My boyfriend's house at night (comfortable, relaxing, chill setting).

Duration:About four hours, this report is recalling from memory of last night.

Main effects: Euphoria, calming, empathy, heightened senses/sensitivity

Side effects:Slight pupil dilation, body chills, harder to achieve orgasm.

Rating of experience:10 out of 10

Prior history/experiences: MDMA, mushrooms, LSD, cocaine, weed, DXM, salvia, Xanax, klonopin, etizolam, MXE, 6-ABP, phenazepam, cafetamine, adderall, vyvanse, hydrocodone, Percocet, kratom, oxy, morphine, tramadol. I would say my *personal* favorite high is that of MDMA, my second favorite would be oxys or tramadol. I smoke weed at least 2-3 times a week as well.

Trip Report: I orally injested 125 mg in a gelcap on a semi-full stomach around 8 pm yesterday night. I would describe the powder as very white with a sparke-ly look. I was personally looking for a type of high that I could enjoy on a chill night with my boyfriend, as one would enjoy smoking weed with a significant other. I would also describe the high that I have been recently looking for is an empathogenic high without the stimulant effects for a night of "laying low." As MDMA as my favorite drug, I was really looking for something like MDMA without the stimulation and hangover (I personally get a hangover of 3-4 days after MDMA, slight depression. I use vitamin C, valerian, and 100 5-HTP to combat those negative after effects).

Injested the gelcap...then took two hits of weed. The I went and headed over to my boyfriends house about 15-20 minutes away. Arrived at boyfriends: no notable effects. I would say probably about an hour to an hour an a half in since I taken the MDAI, I was feeling its effects without completely noticing it. I became more empathic, cuddling and grabbing my boyfriend. As I noticed myself wanting and craving to be closer to him, I realized I was feeling MDAI. I was seeing colors more brightly, music sounded clearer (I could have danced if I wanted to), way more empathy and connection than usual, ego-softening, peaceful euphoria, "tingly skin" especially on my arms. We then proceeded to have sex (about 2 hours into experience) which felt amazing: I felt very in-tune with him sexually, feeling very connected and loved, sensations were heightened but orgasm was bit harder to achieve but was achieved. After about 3 hours after ingesting, I was very relaxed, calm, still feeling some peaceful, at ease euphoria while watching tv/cuddling. After about 4 hours, I had to leave his house and head home so I left, as I was driving music was sounding very nice, very clear. I got home, felt some euphoria, but getting more of a relaxed feeling than anything. I took 1mg of etizolam before getting in bed (about 4.5 hours after injestion) since I am insomniac anyway with a somewhat medium tolerance to benzos. I was looking up reports of MDAI online in my bed, then fell asleep after about 20-30 minutes, sleep was not too hard to achieve.

I would say I love MDAI, as I liked the relaxed, empathic high that it gave me. This is exactly the type of high I really enjoy, this type of high is not overwhelming by any means, I didn't even notice the come up or come down. I did take 250 mg of vitamin C, valerian, and 5-HTP (the next day) as precaution. If you are looking for a "chill" high to enjoy with a significant other then I would recommend this.

This is my first report, I hope it can help shed some more might on this chemical for other to possibly enjoy and use safely. Cheers!

You'd almost certainly really like Methylone, it's pretty much MDMA light, what you might use for a quiet night in.

I have heard of it, but how is neurotoxicity of it compared to MDAI? I have heard MDAI has very low to none nuerotoxicity...which is great for someone who wants to continue using MDMA a couple times a year after about 25 uses within in one year. I have not looked into buying either, MDAI has been hard for me to find.

FWIW, methylone didn't feel very neurotoxic compared to MDMA, but that's just my subjective view. I took it night and day...over and over...for about a year with no serious after-effects (I get horrid comedowns from MDMA but none from methylone). But I haven't seen any studies on its neurotoxicity.

@OP Your experience report along with the claim of MDAI not being neurotoxic/stimulating made me order a gram (97% purity claimed) from a RC site last night. Hope my experience is just as positive.

@ OP: My GF wants to be introduced to this as well. I have lots of experience with many Phen's and Tryps, including MDAI.
Until 2 weeks ago, she didn't have any psychedelic experience. She hasn't even been really drunk once, has never smoked pot, etc.. Two weeks ago, she tried 6-8mg of 2C-D which she enjoyed, but she described it as being "mild", which was the kind of first experience we were aiming for. Intense colors, more cuddly and a bright look on her face were the main effects. She would like to repeat, maybe even a slightly higher dosage.

Before reading your report, I was thinking about giving 80mg of MDAI as a first time dose. I myself have experimented and I find my fav dose around 125 - 150mg for a night.
We both are very careful and would rather take too little then too much. One can always take a larger dose later.

After reading your report I was thinking about using your dose as a guideline, it being 0.8mg/lbs bodyweight. This would mean I give her 100mg.

Your experience as a female, and maybe thinking back to your first "virgin" MDMA experience, what would you suggest ?
I have no problem dosing myself and my male friends (we always have marvellous trips on 2C-E, MDAI, MDMA, 4HOMET, ..), but I tend to be more careful about dosing girls, especially this special one. ;)

Do you trip with your BF ? Is he affected less then you ? I have read females are generally "hit harder" with MDxx like drugs ?

I heard that MDAI needs to be a bit higher of a dosage than MDMA...or equal to what you would normally take. I can take between 75-100mg of pure MDMA and be hit hard for about 3-4 hours. I did 125mg of MDAI thinking it would be equilivant to my MDMA dosage even a bit higher, as sometimes I do take about 50mg of MDMA to redose some nights. My boyfriend usually takes 125-200mg of MDMA, he is rock solid muscle at 215 pounds.

MDAI is very very mild. Giving her my dosage I am sure would be fine: there's no stimulation with this, so no there's for example, so extra tension or jaw clench per say as with MDMA. I just heard that starting at low dosages waste the experience, and redoing doesn't add much, just to start a middle dose from the start. That's just what I heard and for me, 125mg seems like a lower dose for me, I would like to experience a higher dose.

I glad 125mg last night while at the bar with my friends, I barely noticed the high other than being more sociable and being able to dance more as I was the sober D later that night. I think this is better experienced in a quiet setting to enjoy its very mellow empathogenic effects (such as with your girlfriend). I can't really explain about how mild this drug is. This is not for someone looking to "get fucked up." If you are looking for something stronger like MDMA as well is 6-ABP. I love 6-abp but it is just as strong as MDMA for me but with a more psychadelic aspect.

So I took some last Thursday, the night it arrived in the mail. I had to eye ball it because the cheap scale I had decided stopped working that day. The onset was very long, I felt small very negligible rushes starting about 20 min in but nothing big until over 2 hours later. That's when effects similar to other RCs like the branded "Pure Ultra Molly" hit me albeit to a much milder degree. I also sweat quite a lot even though I was alone in my room and not dancing or anything. The euphoria and empathy wasn't all that strong to be honest but maybe that's because I was alone and not in a social setting. The good thing was the comedown, I was able to sleep fine (although I woke up once in the middle of the night) and the next day was feeling slightly drained but nothing compared to some of the other stuff. There was virtually no depression which seems to support the non-neurotoxic claims.

Overall I like it because it's safer to use than other stuff but it's definitely much much milder. I especially found it lacking in the euphoria/empathy department.

So I took some last Thursday, the night it arrived in the mail. I had to eye ball it because the cheap scale I had decided stopped working that day. The onset was very long, I felt small very negligible rushes starting about 20 min in but nothing big until over 2 hours later. That's when effects similar to other RCs like the branded "Pure Ultra Molly" hit me albeit to a much milder degree. I also sweat quite a lot even though I was alone in my room and not dancing or anything. The euphoria and empathy wasn't all that strong to be honest but maybe that's because I was alone and not in a social setting. The good thing was the comedown, I was able to sleep fine (although I woke up once in the middle of the night) and the next day was feeling slightly drained but nothing compared to some of the other stuff. There was virtually no depression which seems to support the non-neurotoxic claims.

Overall I like it because it's safer to use than other stuff but it's definitely much much milder. I especially found it lacking in the euphoria/empathy department.

I think you might have experienced less empathy due to the setting. I took MDAI a total of 3 times now, two times with my boyfriend, one time at the bar with friends. When I was at the bar with friends, I was more social but lacked the empathy. I also had the same dose and less effects than I do with other two times with my boyfriend. I think this RC really depends on the setting. I also get the chills while on it and stretching feels really good while on it (MDMA makes stretching feel really good as well for me). Also, higher dosages seem to give more euphoria - 150mg would be considered a *low to medium dose for most people while 75-100mg would be considered threshold IMO.

^^^ Planning to take some with friends at a party in New Years. WIll definately up the dose once the higher end scale I purchased off Amazon arrives.

You'd almost certainly really like Methylone, it's pretty much MDMA light, what you might use for a quiet night in.

Hah I think the OP would almost certainly like 5-Methyl-Ethylone/5-Methyl-bk-MDEA as well. Difficult to find unless you know where to look but well worth it: most like MDMA of any compound I've tried, but without the stimulant push and potential for nasty comedowns or day-after effects of methylone. Versus MDMA it's less all-encompassing and shorter, though longer than methylone vanilla, and thus I feel it to be like methylone an effective social enhancement useable up to twice a week, though that's really pushing it, as long as total doses are kept low and you don't redose *that* much.

EDIT: Yeah also has the benefit of being legal in the US, can't speak for elsewhere.

you need dopaminergic/ adrenergic action for a serotonin releaser to be hugely euphoric. check out 4- fluoroamphetamine/ 6apb

much much better

I'd agree that methylone is MDMA lite - except when it comes to the comedown. MDAI is so gentle, almost sedating, that there's no comedown at all - whereas I found methylone to feel a lot like clean MDMA, until the comedown, which was protracted and of almost speed-style, tooth-grinding intensity. I didn't have any benzos or much weed, and ir seemed to go on forever.

I'm curious about trying MDAI with opiates, and may just get around to it this weekend.

Yeah methylone is gross and nasty on the comedown. And worse, once you take some, you will need to continue redosing if you want to continue being social, because it's very, very short in duration and the comedown isn't so much in any way painful or unpleasant like coke or amphetamines as it is dulling. It is dulling to the senses, and even more so to my ability to socialize. It's like there's something getting in the way of my brain being able to come up with things of any interest to contribute to a conversation. And so you redose because when methylone is peaking, which is about thirty minutes followed directly by the comedown, you're feeling and behaving super socially, witty and well timed with your contribution to the scene. So it's not just going from normal to socially handicapped, it's going from normal to the life of the party.. And then very quickly to socially handicapped, if you don't redose.

Hence the 5-bk-MDEA. I can't compare it to garden variety ethylone with an E (bk-MDEA) as I've never tried that, but 5-methyl-ethylone is in every respect better than methylone in that department. It lasts longer than methylone, about twice as long in duration I'd say, and when it begins to fade I don't really feel sub-par at all in any way. Instead I just feel more like I've simply returned to normal baseline.

I know how shill-ish that sounds, as I don't think it's very widely distributed and thus corroboration of my experience may not be coming along, but if you can get ahold of any I recommend highly that you do so and find out for yourself. 250mg does me dandy and it's fairly cheap so there's not much to be lost by checking it out for yourself if the opportunity arises.

As an off-topic aside though, while on one hand I want it to become more common so more people can enjoy it, on the other I fear shady commercialization a la m1/meph/etc 'bath-salts'... That would be a real shame, and having had time spent in the online RC scene I know for sure how quickly people will try to capitalize on new product.

Anyway, it's fun, see if you can find some. Otherwise 6-APB or even methylone if you can find it now that it's illegal here in the states and most of the EU both would be good choices to investigate. I can't speak to 5-APB, but do keep in mind that if you do go for 6-APB, know in advance that it is somewhat trippy, as in mildly psychedelic, especially compared to more stim-ish stuff like MDAI. It is mostly entactogenic/somewhat empathogenic, but has some visual phenomena and mind-fuck as well, in the manner of trains of thought being obviously if subtly altered. I did not expect that and it surprised me somewhat. All good, still a really fun time, not in any way good, nor bad, just different than it is sometimes described, so I'm just giving a heads up, that's all!

EDIT:
I'm curious about trying MDAI with opiates, and may just get around to it this weekend.

Awesome. That's how it will likely be. I can't speak to MDAI but heroin and methylone/6-APB/5-methyl-ethylone is by and large the most pleasureable thing I've experienced as far as just plain out euphoria... Your pleasure and reward systems, seratonin and dopamine (yes I know gross oversimplification but point made) both sizzling like live wires, singing along in harmony! It's beautiful, truly, I suggest you go with the idea of combining them, just be mildly cautious on your dosages until you feel comfortable gauging how high they will get you, as the whole is greater than the sum of its parts!

Last edited:
I have 6-ABP and have tried it many times. I find it to be more like MDMA with visuals and despite it not having as much stimulantion as MDMA - I still find myself very much stimulated towards the end of the night on 6-ABP. I find 6-ABP to be useful for nights when I do not want MDMA or have a lessened hangover (or none at all). I like MDAI because it totally lacks the stimulation and lacks the hangover, I would say I would get an afterglow the next day after MDAI. And I don't find myself sleepy or sedated on MDAI until the 4 or 5+ hours in, as I comedown. I don't mind being sedated towards the end of the night anyway, as I have trouble sleeping most nights (melotonin and chamomile has been helping a bit).

And I heard MDAI and opiates would be great combo - I am sure rather eurphoric! Post your report if you end up trying it! Although, I might just pass out with both of them together! :p