• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v11 ~ Pour your 40 on the ground for the homies that aint around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Tentram and all others...

@Tentram-My choice:

D- SL 80mg diaz while prepping 100mg shot, take a quick 20 minute shower to get clean (just stay in towel), administer shot, jump back in shower for 30 minutes of awesomeness as both the MS and diaz will be working on you at this point, run to liquor store (though you might be crawling at this point lmao), pick up a fifth or half gallon of Jim Beam (or prefered liquor of choice) and head back, make a glass of straight 5 (8 if you can handle it; seagram's dry gin + seagram's ginger ale is a nice mix/chaser if you want it to go donw quick (and cheap ;)) shots (if it's 80 proof (40% alc v/v)), grab chaser of choice, down glass of liquor within 2 goes with perhaps 5 minutes between, since you smoke...I'd smoke right before heading to the liquor store and then when drinking alcohol, meanwhile put on something funny as tits to watch while feeling awesome...that's what I would do lol...

Currently enjoying my side of the pond...got 10 2-mg clonazepam dirt cheap (and they delivered :D) privilege of being an ex slinger that delivered his shit I guess). 6mg under the tongue. Debating on whether I should take another one or wait til after procedure on wisdom teeth or take .5mg alprazolam right before procedure or save the full 2 milligrams I have for tomorrow when I'm going to have to be around family...It would be nice to have ALL that alpraz along with more clonaz to take with the painkillers I'm getting from gettin teeth yanked today for the thanksgiving lunch I have to spend with bro-in-laws parents...

Hopefully I won't nod out like I did a few thanksgivings ago when I was eating oxy and phenergan lol...passed out on their couch and when we were ready to go, they woke me up and I literally pulled 3 rolls out of my hoodie pocket, took a bite out of one, put them back, and went the fuck back to sleep lol...they make extra rolls every time I come over now lmao...

Man, without having my vics today these 3 2-mg clonazepam are working wonders on my muscular pain...it actually feels...better than good to writhe around the bed. Very nice...can't wait to mix in my vics/percs (which ever they give me) later on...Lol...this is what i need for PT....I can move in ways right now I never thought was possible...it feels about as good as rolling in terms of how good it feels to move around...much more clear headed though...

BB in a few though...gonna go check my clothes in the dryer, place another clonaz under the tongue, and go smoke a cigarette...prolly take a shower too...

after a weeks worth heroin binge, its time a for a day filled with methadone and alprazolam.

^ I guess the hydromorph-contin didn't work out for you?

for me? don't know what you're talkin' bout, bro?

laccy said:
I stayed sober last night cuntram

i'll need a swab test and UA this morning to believe that buddy.

anyway i passed out before i got to jump in the shower. the hooker mouthpiece was in my lap and the air-con cranked that low i could barely feel from my knees down. so then just jumped in the shower for a good 15mins to wake up, now have the hookah fired up and a freshly brewed coffee to start the day after microwaving some leftover tuna dish from dinner last night, for breakfast.

doug - great idea of administering in the shower - might have to have another quick shower before leaving to work this morning just to do that. done it a few times before and it's pretty tits, indeed!:D

this stiff vodka is what had me pass out so hard and fast last night, beside the fact of only a few hours sleep the night before :\

time to watch a movie before i bother prepping a morning shot and heading to work.

so good morning, ya'll. did ya'll sleep as well as i did? i bet NOT!

Lmao u aren't getting my piss you pervert, u would probs drink my pe

Cloudy methadone and xanax sounds lovely, all u need some weeds

no i'm not into "watersports", brah no matter how much your sick mind wishes i was.

hardcore strong coffee and hookah in the morning = deliciousness. even a cig in between is the go. i'm still a bit hazy from the diazepam last night so am looking forward to my shot coming soon. just going to have 100mg today:)

oh and doug there's no need for me to run to the liquor store when i've got free range on the liquor cabinet here :p

chamomile tea and cigarettes with tokes on the hookah after 100mg shot of morphine = no desire to go work today:(

i'm so damn full from breakfast. had me a bowl of warm oats after the tuna dish and i'm feeling like a carpet snake not wanting to move. ahhhhhrrrrrggggghhhhhh :|

Try spending a few days in a coma from that combo and then come back and say that it sounds lovely.

I'm prescribed the combo and don't take ridiculous does of each, so I'm not worrying about any such reactions like landing in a coma.

^ Shit can happen man, I took the combo for a good 6 months nearly every single day but something about that combination just did me in. Just trying to look out for you brother, not trying to preach.

wiggi my man, what's happenin' boss?

like i said in my pm i gotta head to work shortly but i'll contact you when i knock off and should hopefully catch me on aim.

what's your plans today?

nice. it's the whole thanksgiving time there at the moment, hey?

getting on the piss = drinking yourselves into oblivion.

adios guys, time to leave for work. catch you fuckers when i get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.