• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v11 ~ Pour your 40 on the ground for the homies that aint around

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's up, laccy?

entertain me with a story for the next 15mins before i head into work. i'm just smashing down some left over spag bowl for breakfast/lunch and then imma head in.

hope you're all having a good day thus far. mine had a slow start to it but has gotten better and imma walk home with more cash in the wallet this afternoon. pretty happy bout that fact. it's going into my special collection jar for next years adventure.

Lmao ok, ok so some weekend I was really drunk and went to five guys which makes something us Americans love which is hamburgers and fries, not sure if your frutty eurooezns know about that hahaha ;)
Anyways I was really drunk, ordered some French fries and accidently passed out in the restaurant like fell asleep, so I didn't even get my friessomeone stole them, anyways I came back to and woke up, forgot about the fries, then I went outside and passed out on a bench, turned to the side and threw up on soemones dog LOLOLOL somehow I got home

In highschool, I really loved this girl, and I sat behind her in math class, so idecided to ask her to thr prom. I finally got courage and asked her, but she denied me, I was so upset, but I was still in love with her. So everyday in math class I would yank out some of her hair without her noticing. Finally I had enough hair to make a life sized model her..I would cut the dolls throat and fuck it to try to get back st her. Then I gave her thr doll and she ordered a restraining order

I sniff dogs butts to blend in at dog parks. I'll also occasionally hump a dog owner when the opportunity arises

Lmao ok, ok so some weekend I was really drunk and went to five guys which makes something us Americans love which is hamburgers and fries, not sure if your frutty eurooezns know about that hahaha ;)
Anyways I was really drunk, ordered some French fries and accidently passed out in the restaurant like fell asleep, so I didn't even get my friessomeone stole them, anyways I came back to and woke up, forgot about the fries, then I went outside and passed out on a bench, turned to the side and threw up on soemones dog LOLOLOL somehow I got home

In highschool, I really loved this girl, and I sat behind her in math class, so idecided to ask her to thr prom. I finally got courage and asked her, but she denied me, I was so upset, but I was still in love with her. So everyday in math class I would yank out some of her hair without her noticing. Finally I had enough hair to make a life sized model her..I would cut the dolls throat and fuck it to try to get back st her. Then I gave her thr doll and she ordered a restraining order

badass_laC FTW.

I sniff dogs butts to blend in at dog parks. I'll also occasionally hump a dog owner when the opportunity arises
^^eh. we all do...

don't we:?

Last edited:
Just saw wiggi is a new OD mod - congrats! Great selection. It must have been a difficult decision as so many great candidates applied.

^i didn't apply:( they couldn't have been that good if wiggi got it:\

how was your walk home, bitch? i drove myself to and fro work today, sucka.

haha, i read this on my phone while i was on lunch today. i can't sign in on my phone at the moment so couldn't reply.

reminded me of a time when i was in highschool and a mate and i were walking from one party to the next. we pulled into macca's to get a feed and had our backpacks with our alcohol with us so ordered and got our feed then headed to the outside seating area to eat. i cracked open a vodka UDL and started drinking it. we were being loud and obnoxious and the manager saw me drinking the UDL so they promptly asked us to leave. being the delinquents we were, and with the catholic school my friend attended being across the road, we walked over the oval, through the school for a shortcut. there's this big statue of some dick in the parking lot, and seeing as i was busting for a piss i promptly wipped it out, assumed the position and started pissing all over it. good times.

who cares?...it was not scrapbook material. at all.:p

that's impossible tentram. there is nothing badass about stamps.
australians..8)

stamps and stamp collectors are fucking badass despite your opinion :p bitches love stamp collectors, we're a hardcore bunch, psshhhhht. american femails 8)

foody nomnoms time! satay chicken stir-fry compliments the father. it's lurvely.

mmmmm, shisa time in my dungeon

NSFW:
eagaM.jpg

soooo good. got me some licorice flavour in there at the moment. jelly much?

Last edited:
He likes to whip me in his dungeons. Also there is plenty dragons to fight when hes done with the whole dominatrix stuff

<<had no idea cloudy was so submissive!

see? this is what i'm talking about.
definitely worthy.

pictures would be helpful...you know..to tell the story.
and/or blackmail.

Status
Not open for further replies.