NASADD Social - We Live on the Cusp of Death Thinking it Won't be Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know youve been around for awhile

i meant its your first time with this new attempt tho yea?

just dont beat yourself up bout it is alls im sayin man

i know youve been around for awhile

i meant its your first time with this new attempt tho yea?

just dont beat yourself up bout it is alls im sayin man

Yeah I hear, ya. Just tired of the same old shit... it's discouraging having tried and failed so many times over the years. I'm just loosing the energy to fight.

i figured as much

you seemed to be pretty down on yourself which is why i wanted to offer the words of encouragement, wasnt tryin to talk down cuz i figured you'd been in/around the game longer then myself

anyways man its always worth it, ive seen your posts elsewhere n it sounds like you got a good girl (n i think i read somewhere that she doesnt use n might not like your usage) so do it for yourself man but use her as motivation

i figured as much

you seemed to be pretty down on yourself which is why i wanted to offer the words of encouragement, wasnt tryin to talk down cuz i figured you'd been in/around the game longer then myself

anyways man its always worth it, ive seen your posts elsewhere n it sounds like you got a good girl (n i think i read somewhere that she doesnt use n might not like your usage) so do it for yourself man but use her as motivation

Thanks dude. Appreciate the words.

Ya I think the idea is that the higher the purity the lower the melting point. While that theory may be true there are certainly other things that can be added to lower the melting point so it doesn't necessarily mean shit. There are other tests like the bleach test that people claim can tell them purity but those require skill and experience if they work at all. Kind of like on that show Moonshiners when the old timers shake the shine and by the bubbles that form they can tell the proof of the liquor.

The only sure fire way would be an expensive test. Maybe ecstasy data would test purity but, I'm not sure.
in the movie it was the higher the meling point the better..all hte cuts and bullshit melts away first and then the depending on how good it was would depend on how high it would melt..now i dont know if htis methid is true, but i would htink it is somewhat true. im sure you dont need to make something like that up

Blow Purity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQQPziLl6PU

damn, passed out after the game n now im up again, prob be up all night

wheres everyone at?
thatss why i didnt drink during the game, it started too early
lol

not a whole lot has been up with me lately. nothing good, anyway. and i can assure you my boobs haven't gone anywhere.

how the hell have you been?

your boobs have gone no where but my face

NASDASDASDDADA Social Song O The Day

Macklemore-Otherside

NSFW:

He rolled up, asked him what he was sippin' on
He said lean, You want to hit it, dawg?
That's the same stuff Weezy's sippin' huh?
And tons of other rappers that be spittin' hard
Yup yup five a bone
When he passed him that styrofoam
the easter pink, heard it rhyme before
Finally got to see what all the hype was on
And then he took a sip, sittin' in the Lincoln thinkin' he was pimpin' as he listened to the system
Little did he know that it was just as addictive as bass
Not the kind that hits from the kick drum
Hot box, let the bass bump
Take it to the face, gulp
Months later the use went up
And every blunt was accompanied by the pink stuff
But Goddamn he loved that feelin'
Purple rain coated in the throat
Just so healin'
Medicine alleviate the sickness
liquid affix and it comes with a cost
wake up, cold sweat, scratchin', itchin'
trying to escape the skin that barely fit him
gone, get another bottle just to get a couple swallows
headed towards the bottom couldn't get off it
Didn't even think he had a problem
Though he couldn't sleep without gettin' nauseous
Room spinnin', thinkin' he might have sipped just a little bit too much of that cough syrup
His eyelids closed shut
Sat back in the chair clutchin' that cup
girlfriend came and a couple hours later said his name shook him but he never got up

He never got up, he never got up
We live on the cusp of death, thinkin' that it won't be us
It won't be us, it won't be us, it won't be us
Nah, it won't be us

Now he just wanted to act like them
He just wanted to rap like him
Us as rappers underestimate the power and the effects that we have on these kids
Blunt passed, ash in the tin, pack being pushed, harassed by the feds
The fact of it is most people that rap like this talkin' about some shit they haven't lived
Surprise, you know the drill
Trapped in a box to climb record sales
Follow the formula: violence, drugs, and, sex sells
So we try to sound like someone else
This is not Californication
There's no way to glorify this pavement
Syrup, percocet, hit an eighth a day will leave you broke, depressed, and emotionally vacant
Despite how Lil Wayne lives
It's not conducive to being creative
And I know 'cause he's my favorite
And I know 'cause I was off that same mix
Rationalize the shit that I'd try after I listen to dedication
But he's an alien, I'd sip that shit, pass out or play Playstation
Months later I'm in the same place
No music made, feeling like a failure
And trust me it's not dope to be 25 and move back to your parent's basement
I've seen my people's dreams die
I've seen what they can be denied
And "weeds not a drug" - that's denial
Groundhog Day life repeat each time
I've seen oxycontin take three lives
I grew up with them, we used to chief dimes
I've seen cocaine bring out the demons inside
Cheatin' and lyin'
Friendship cease, no peace in the mind
Stealin' and takin' anything to fix the pieces inside
Broken, hopeless, headed nowhere
Only motivation for what the dealer's supplying
That rush, that drug, that dope
Those pills, that crumb, that roach
Thinkin' I would never do that, not that drug
and growing up nobody ever does
Until your stuck, lookin' in the mirror like I can't believe what I've become
Swore I was goin' to be someone
And growing up everyone always does
We sell our dreams and our potential
To escape, through that buzz
Just keep me up, keep me up
Hollywood here we come

Macklemore-Otherside

^liked the song, apparently thats were the thread title came from but i had never heard it before

i dont know what is up with my dumb ass laitly but i just dropped a whole blunt onto the carpet..it wasnt even a week ago that i dropped my entire gram of dope in damn near the same spot..

its weird but i really think im allergic to weed and regs spicifically..when i used to get pounds of it and when i wouyld weigh it out, i would start to sneexe and my eyes would get all watery and it had happened a few dozen times that i know it definetly is the weed and today i just gr4ound up the weed and i dumped it into a rillo and as i did i felt myself starting to sneeze and i didnt hink much of the weed in the rillo but when i sneexed my hand jerked real quick and 3/4s of the weed just popped out, i was able to pick up like a fat joint, small rillos worth..i prolly lost .3, i got like .4-.5 left

im just glad it wasnt the last of the weed though

Going to get a shit load of snow soon... all the fiends are calling their dealers to stock up for the weekend because nobodies going to be able to go out. :\

its supposed to snow here too even thiugh its raining right now..i dont know how much we are gonna get, i hope not too much cause if i have to go cop, its gonna be tomorrow and i hope its not too much

its supposed to snow here too even thiugh its raining right now..i dont know how much we are gonna get, i hope not too much cause if i have to go cop, its gonna be tomorrow and i hope its not too much

I'm gonna do what I have to do today just in case.

well i am able to take the highway to get to my people and those are the first places that get taken care of, so im not too worried about it, plus i got AWD..i mean i would generally take care of it today but i went last night and got super high when i got home. so i intend to just chill tonite and take it easy cause i got enough dope to prolly get me high tomorrow, but i want to cop a little extra just in case, cause id hate to use all my dope and need an extra bag or 2 aND NOT HAVE IT

well actually i dont even know how much snow we are getting..when i watch the news in an hour ill decide cause if they say anything more then 5in then im prolly gonna take care of it tonite

wow now i know why yall in new england are going to cop right now/today..the news just said from manhatten to maine yall can expect 1-2feet of snow thanks in part to the show snow storm thats gonna hit here..well north of the cityt actually is expecting up to maybe 8inches, im on the south suburbs and they said we might get 1inch..so this storm that is droppi n all thatr on you guys really isnt dropping shit here

They're saying Boston could potentially get the most snow it's seen in over 100 years.

I'm not worried about it, I don't mind a couple feet of snow and 60mph wind gusts, sounds exciting to me tbqh. I did make sure to buy a handle of vodka just in case I lose power or get snowed in for a day or two.

I love watching people panic though, the gas station was a fucking mad house today filled with stupid fucking citizens trying to buy gas like that's gonna help them somehow. It's not like they had gas cans for their generator/ snow blower or anything, just people get stupid when it snows and start buying all the bread and milk and shit like it's gonna somehow save them. True story I almost rammed a guy's SUV at the gas station tonight because I was getting real sick of the stupidity level of the public. Learn how to act, do your shit and be done; stop bugging out like a panicky twat. I would have gotten away with it too, I saw it all in my head but then I realized that I am still borrowing my roommate's truck and I don't want to drag him into the consequences of carrying out my rageful dillusions like I would in my own vehicle. Heh

What's up fuckers?

The perfect storm is coming stock up on dope,booze and ammunition, Y'all be careful.

I got the booze tonight, and I always have plenty of ammo. I may have waited too long on the dope, I'll try to get some tomorrow afternoon but it will be tough to say. I doubt my guy's gonna go out in the snow

welderman i dont know if its a "perfect storm", now hurricane sandy was one but i think this nor easter is just 2 really strong storms and not 3 like sandy was..

but i dont realkly know, thats just what i thought i saw today

Last edited:
^^ im sorry to all the NE people who were affected by Sandy

but i find it ridiculous how much exposure its gotten n i still see commercials CBS cares commercials n others bout donating to help the people from Sandy

Katrina was SOOOO much worse, we were takin folks in up here n north texas n shit n i dont remember it gettin half the exposure that sandy is still gettin months after the fact

its cuz media networks are located in the NE, NYC specifically and cuz its seen as a more important area. it just irritates me i guess cuz katrina was down south n it was like "eh, oh well, New Orleans was a shitty city anyways"

fuck there was even people sayin New Orleans deserved it cuz it was a vice kind of city

katrina was worse cause it drowned the entire citybut it was a small city but sandy affected a much larger area and affected 20x the amount of people. also with new orleans it was almost expected to happen., they were bitching about the levees for years and being in an area that is so flat and so far below sea level, what did they expect? they knew it was only time until what happend with katrina happened, mnaybe not to the extreme with multiple levees failing but they knew they were bounf to fail...now something like sandy wasnt supposed to happen to NYC

but new orleans only had a pre hurricane population total of like 500k, where as millons of people were affected with sandy and not to mention the properties that got destroyed. new orleans was one of the poorest cities in america and you were prolly able to buy an entire neighborhood of homes down in new orleans for the cost of one house that got destroyed in sandy..

not to mention the fact that most of americas news shows are based outta new york and the the east coast. so they were basically reporting on news that was affecting them unlike the storm 1000miles away in new orleans..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.