NASADD Social - We Live on the Cusp of Death Thinking it Won't be Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always liked Condit. I saw him first win the belt in WEC years ago. When he came out to Rage Against the Machine and then beat the shit out of the dude, I knew I had a new favorite fighter. Bummer he lost.

i like him, as well. but i'll admit i was bummed when he beat diaz. i didn't see that coming at all.

yo yep

And Ohline, what's this about a rumor of a diaz/ hendricks fight? I thought diaz was done, got all cunty after losing to condit and whatnot. Is he back or what?

that's what he said initially.. even that he wanted to maybe get into boxing because of the money that he assumed they all make. but he's since said he was for sure gonna be going back to the UFC. it's still gonna be a little bit (i think?) before his suspension is up, though, and a lot could change in between then.

i'd certainly be happy to have him back around.. he's nothing if not entertaining.

edit: also, hi LOM!

that condit v diaz decision was a fucking load of shit. diaz should have had that one under his belt and i can totally feel his frustrations. he was the agressor, had condit backing up the whole fight, taunting him like a mofo to the point where he was dropping his hands and essentially wanting to be hit to get some aggression and action out of condit. instead he kept backing up, shuffling around the octagon, slapping his leg kicks out every now and then like a bitch, holding his hands around his face the whole time - diaz was even copying him at one point showing how much of a bitch he was looking like.

diaz was akll "fuck this shit i'm over it, decisions like this. you guys pay me way too much money anyway and it's just bullshit decisions like this i'm having to deal with. fuck it, later daaaawgs! diaz signing out, yo". also said he was going to concentrate on helping his bro out, being in his corner. i don't blame him if he doesn't stay much longer at all but i really hope he does stay affiliated with the UFC in some compacity - ie, in his bro's corner.

what's up fuckers? i better get my ass to work in a minute. had to boot some morphine, take a couple vals, have a coffee and feed beforehand though, ya know? keepin' it reallio in my dealio.

aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Yo, LOM good to see you back round these parts. How's life been treating you?

Just enjoying some crystal coated nugs. Life is good and sticky atm. Hope you have been well as well.

i like him, as well. but i'll admit i was bummed when he beat diaz. i didn't see that coming at all.

edit: also, hi LOM!

I have only seen him fight a few times in the UFC, because, my buddy that used to buy the ppv, so that we could split the price, split town. Condit is a tough bastard though. I saw him come back from the dead a few times back in the day.

Anyways, hope you have been well too.

Glad to see a lot of the same posters still kicking it around these parts. I’ll have to drop in more often.

Lol, shit where do you work at?

i do part timework with a dj/effects business which is always weekend work. at the moment i'm painting this german ladies, who's a massage therapist, rental home. i've done some house painting in the past for a friends dads' business so have a bit of experience. the people who were in the place for the last 8 years had left fucking holes and shit all throughout the place and she had to replace at least 5 of the 10 or so doors throughout the home and all these bog jobs in the walls - it was left a bit of a shambles. spent most of the day cutting in down the hallway and into lounge/living room. i've done the 3 bedrooms upstairs so far, so have a bit to go - should get it finished this week i'm hoping otherwise early next week it'll be complete.

pretty easy work, but doing all the skirting gets a bit hard on the back but with script refills and having a blast of morphine along with the valium before work makes it so much easier and i come home with bugger all pain instead of hardly able to move.

speakng of which, i've just prepped another 200mg shot prior to taking 25mg valium. dads just cooking dinner so this is going to be a lovely, relaxing evening:D

how are you doing anyway, man?

edit - ahhh yeah, that went down a fucking treat=D now to wait upon father to finish cooking the rice then hook into some satay chicken stiry-fry. nomnomnom!

edit 2 - hookah time! smoking shisa in my dungeon.

NSFW:
eagaM.jpg

so so good. licorice flavour at the moment. goes down a treat with ice cream, custard and raspberries:D

Last edited:
NASDASDASD Social Song O The Day

Seven Mary Three-Cumbersome

NSFW:

She calls me goliath and I wear the david mask

I guess the stones are coming too fast for her now

You know I'd like to believe this nervousness will pass

All the stones that are thrown are building up a wall

I have become cumbersome to this world

I have become cumbersome to my girl

I'd like to believe we could reconcile the past

Resurrect those bridges with an ancient glance

But my old stone face can't seem to break her down

She remembers bridges, burns them to the ground

I have become cumbersome to this world

I have become cumbersome to my girl

Too heavy too light, too black or too white, too wrong or too right, today or tonight

Cumbersome

Too rich or too poor, she's wanting me less and I'm wanting her more

The bitter taste is cumbersome

There is a balance between two worlds

One with an arrow and a cross

Regardless of the balance life has become

Cumbersome

Too heavy too light, too black or too white, too wrong or too right, today or tonight

Cumbersome

Too rich or too poor, she's wanting me less and I'm wanting her more

The bitter taste is cumbersome

Seven Mary Three-Cumbersome

^ I came here to post a SOTD but looks like you beat me to it. I'm still gonna post a link to the song though.

Prolyphic & Reanimator - Two Track Mind

I like some indie hip-hop like that since it has actual lyrics instead of most mainstream shit that is all about pussy, money, weed. Oh and guns too, can't forget about the guns and murder.

how could you forget about the KEYS. the keys of motherfuckin coke dawg day we be hustlin' n pushin' onda streetz.

I have only seen him fight a few times in the UFC, because, my buddy that used to buy the ppv, so that we could split the price, split town. Condit is a tough bastard though. I saw him come back from the dead a few times back in the day.

shit man i havent paid for a fight in years, they arent worth the money no matter how big the fight is..i juist walk across the street to the bar or i just watch it for free on my computer..live streaming links are great

UGH

i have been munching on adderall for like a straight week.

took 10mg today. I AM SWEATING SO BAD WTF .

NASDDSADASD Social Song O The Day

Lil Troy-Still A Bitch In My Book

NSFW:

BITCH WANNA DIE CUZ SHE KNOW I CAUGHT HER LYIN'

I met her in a bar outside a little part of MEMPHIS
Never know she's sleepin 'round on me
I found about it one night when we were sexin
cause she accidentally called me Gee
Now you're lyin, fake cryin
Wanna die cause you know you a tramp in my book
Misleadin, steady cheatin
You run the street and you know you a bitch in my book

Now Lil' Jane, I guess that's what we'll call her
had all the homies goin crazeeee
Had to join a convent, wanted to be a baller
Now the bitch fuck every guy she see
See you a slut and, in the mud and
havin fun and you're still a bitch in my book
Trampin, soon you die bitch
And that's why you just a bitch in my book

Now I'm livin lost, don't know where my next meal is
Had to try and find a wayayyyy
Cause you left the house and you took everything I deal with
Now bitch I'm wonderin where you stayyy
See you a die-hoe, I'll bravo
I'll kill you, still a bitch in my book
Loaded, and smokin
Now I'm blowin, cause you a bitch in my BOOK...

Just a bitch in my BOOK...
This hoe is a slut in my booook...

Just a tramp, sick and tired of feedin whores
everytime I'm walkin down the stree-eeet
And I'm sick and tired, of always seein closed doors
Wanna slap every tramp I meet
See you started, then you parted
Now you bought in, still a tramp in my book
Low-life, do Snow White
Now you crow and you're still a bitch in my book
Know that, I go there
I'll beat you, you still a bitch in my book
Holdin, these ..

Lil Troy-Still A Bitch

god i love this song

UGH

i have been munching on adderall for like a straight week.

took 10mg today. I AM SWEATING SO BAD WTF .

its wierd how you can despise something for so long n then all of a sudden think "gee, this isnt so bad"

atleast thats how it was with me n adderall, i had been taking (or refusing to take it, depends how you look at it) for over ten years, then all of a sudden at the start of this semester i took some n thought "you know this is kinda nice"

its wierd how you can despise something for so long n then all of a sudden think "gee, this isnt so bad"

atleast thats how it was with me n adderall, i had been taking (or refusing to take it, depends how you look at it) for over ten years, then all of a sudden at the start of this semester i took some n thought "you know this is kinda nice"

it puts me in a great mood and makes me so productive . some of the agressiveness has faded but i am still sweating from it. palms, armpits, balls....it sucks.

you're gonna be a full time tweaker before you know it, memph. that's be my prediction :p

i sweat like a mofo just from opiates in this summer weather so i'd hate to be on 'phets sweating 1o times worse.

Anybody else do any deer hunting yet this year? I harvested a doe, but was really wanting the buck that I saw. Hopefully I can get him with my blackpowder rifle.

^ I've been a few times. We only shoot large bucks, so I haven't shot anything, but I saw 8 one time I went and 3 another time.

Which sex has the better meat in you guys opinion? I know hunters prefer bucks for trophy reasons but, I just like eating em.

Happy Thanksgiving fuckers! Everyone be safe tonight. Cabs and the subway ftw. This concludes this HR PSA.

A lot depends on where it eats. If there are plenty of farmers fields around it is going to taste better than one that lives in swampland. I have never shot a buck bigger than 4 pts but he was delicious. I bet age has a lot to do with the taste too.

^ I would have to agree that age has a lot to do with the taste. An older buck tastes like shit, but a younger doe that's about 2-3 years old taste great. Not trying to dicksize, but we won't even contemplate shooting a buck under an 8 point that's at least got a huge rack. I know I'm really fucking spoiled when it comes to hunting. You can PM me about it man, I'd prefer not to post about it you know?

Makes sense. Just like people. Old people just eat whats cheap and easy where as younger people est better. Rather than searching for the best berries in the forst thhe old deer just settle on Old Country Buffet

Status
Not open for further replies.