• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy HBWR/MGS/LSA Thread - Part 3: Fluffy Dreams Continued

How much did you grind up the seeds? Did you use a coffee grinder?

I don't think I've ever tripped really hard on LSA, but I did see brighter colors and mild CEVs when I used to do it. But it's more of a body high and mental thing than something with lots of visuals.

Are they real morning glories, with the heart-shaped leaves, or are they the wild blue bindweed that has three-lobed leaves, which grows prolifically throughout the midwest?

Real morning glories do not survive the midwestern winter unless provided with some kind of protection, and generally they do not produce seed until their second year.

So if these 'morning glories' just showed up in your yard, they aren't the right kind. But if someone planted them from a seed packet, they almost certainly are.

Also, some people find that adding a little crushed fresh peppermint leaf, or a few drops of peppermint essential oil to the seed/water mix, can help to enhance and potentiate the effects.

zn13bt-yes a coffee grinder was used.....

propyl power-yes they are morning glories.they are annuals in the midwest.in a warmer climate they can be perennials
yes they have heart shaped leaves as well not 3 lobed ones at all.

after somemore research this is what they are.Morning Glory Vine ‘Grandpa Otts’ (Ipomoea)
these are the ones in my yard.so there are "real morning glories" in the midwest!

so i found that Ipomoea purpurea 'Grandpa Ott's' morning glories dont have a lot of lsa in them at all.can anybody find out anything different about that?

Rz4Wi.gif

Ara H. Der Marderosian, Anthony M. Guarino, John J. De Feo and Heber W. Youngken, Jr. "A Uterine Stimulant Effect of Extracts of Morning Glory Seeds". Psychedelic Review, Vol I, No. 3, 1964;p317-18

http://www.maps.org/psychedelicreview/

This being your first experience with morning glories, I'd recommend just chewing and swallowing 50-100 seeds, see where that takes you. It's the only way you can experience all the effects the drug has on your body, so next time you can try to get rid of the bad ones and keep the pleasant ones. Extractions can eliminate most of the side effects while making the experience much weaker.

This is the best advice. In my experience extractions are unreliable... or at least it can take several attempts to find a reliable method. It's hard to tell but quick and crude extractions, especially anything water based, definitely reduce the potency.

Also in my experience they do little to reduce the side effects for Morning Glory seeds.

100 seeds chewed up is plenty strong for some people. I consider that a low-medium dose. Somewhere between 100 and 150 seeds generally seems relatively equivilant to 1.75 grams of cubensis mushrooms. In terms of how high I get and usually also visually.

It can be a fairly visual drug but it's not like some psychedelics where you can be barely tripping in your mind and seeing lots of visuals. If you are seeing lots of visuals on LSA it's because you're tripping balls! Morning Glory seeds make me see the whole world from a different perspective, like it's a fantasy land... yet if I had a sober mind at the time it really wouldn't be difficult to navigate.

But yeah, melting tapestries, glowing vehicles, swirling patterns and moving patterns on walls, as well as buildings looking really huge and lilliputian hallucinations.. are the kinds of things that can be expected from a moderate to high dose of Morning Glory seeds.

To experience this trip which is usually lovely and peaceful in the mind and full of wonder.. you have to endure some side effects including probably some nausea although the worst side effect for me is the muscle cramping. This happens especially in the backs of my legs and can make it difficult to walk in extreme cases. It helps to walk around and keep moving from time to time so that your muscles don't get too cramped.

And that last side effect is the main reason I suggest a dose of no more than 100 seeds, chewed and swallowed, for the first trip. Some people might find this side effect to be intolerable and upon encountering it, be glad they hadn't taken a more substantial dose. Others might find it to be a relatively minor annoyance and choose to up the dose next time.

Need help Hawaiian baby woodrose, somebody respond thanks

ok I tired Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds a month ago or something. The experience is good in the sense of the trip , but the side effects are horrible. I had something like 10-16 seeds around that range. And then it hit me. What I hated was that I felt like puking nearly constantly during the first 2-3 hours of my trip and I felt sick, nauseas and sedated The only thing I could do was lay in my bed in a fetal position curled up feeling Sedated ,waiting to puke, and tripping balls, I would fall asleep for 30 minutes and wake up still feeling very sedated, nauseaous and tripping balls later on though after 3 hours of nausea I was tripping and my trip was very good though thru the whole experience I was sedated I was only laying on my bed through the morning hours and trippin . Is there any way to avoid this sick nauseaous sedated feeling???

Second off I want to mention what happened to me on my Hawaiian baby woodrose trip. I know there is a trip report but I will write down what happened to me here. I tripped on shrooms like 5 times though what happened on the seeds was different. Whilst I was laying there on the bed, I felt as though my soul got ripped out of me or my soul left my body and I started to fly my soul ( my body remained on the bed) mentally I was getting visuals of flying at least and I was visiting a place that I used to live at I moved away from that place since .It was night time at the place where I visited and I was flying over the bridges and the water and I would see all the lights of the city , Basically I was revisiting the city I used to live in and flying above the city in the air my soul. My body was on the bed though feeling sedated . Then I had another crazy sensation during the trip my soul entered the body of my family members yes like my father and I was my dad at that instant I was lighting up a cigarette my dad is a heavy smoker then I could feel what he was thinking and I felt that we needed to get over our issues and crap and that they were insignificant, I could understand the feelings of other people . I felt a strong feeling of empathy whilst my body lay there on the bed. I felt connected to the whole Universe Crazy sensation I was laying on the bed yet it felt like the Universe was a puzzle in my mind or brain and connected, The world and everything so big yet so small and connected in my brain, Crazy sensation. I felt like all the continents ( America) even though so far away from Europe where so close to me. At this time Hurricane Sandy was making landfall as well and I felt sorry for all the people in the pathway of the storm. Then I sort got out of this state. WOW I was tripping from like 7-8 in the evening till about 2 in the morning> I got a little paranoid ( in my brain I was thinking is this trip ever gonna end???) . I felt Euphoric and I would burst into laughter at mere nothingness , insignificant would cause me to burst into laugh. I was tripping alone and I would feel a little paranoid due to the duration of the trip seems like it lasted forever yet I was able to come myself down telling myself it will be eventually over. I saw crazy visuals everything around me was melting taking Kaleidoscope shapes, Clocks would morph into Circles and morph into Squares then back into clocks and then into Circles. Like all these shapes kept morphing into different forms it was actually very pleasant everything was in motion, especially as I closed my eyes. The trip was very long from 7-8 when I ingested my material in the evening till about 3-4 in the AM when I fell asleep.

What I just found crazy about this trip was that in my mushroom trips my body and my soul are connected never does my soul leave my body and drift to far and unimaginable places as with seeds, also on seeds my mind seems to be constantly in motion thinking about everything, all there is, all that exists , positive vibes/negative vibes thinking about other peoples feelings etc family members and with seeds I can travel to places around the world( with my soul) places that I used to be at back in the day I would also get vivid and detailed images of those places as if I was really there at that instant while tripping , awesome huh? . I did not experience this out of body soul traveling experience with mushrooms . With Shrooms, I would get the visuals, I would get Euphoria, a feeling of beauty and a feeling of Universal Connection a feeling of awe. I would get feelings good feelings sometimes a dark cloud, slight anxiety or the atmosphere around me would change once on Shrooms the sky would constantly change colours and I would look up at the clouds and I could see them changes colours morphing . With Shrooms I enjoy being around people though and I dont feel sluggish and sedated also the effects are shorter the peak is like 2-3 hours away though residual effects last for like 6 hours. With Seeds it felt like I was tripping the whole night till sleep and intense. The Euphoria of Shrooms exceeds that of Seeds for me. Shrooms are mind blowing the Euphoria equal to that of Amphetamines though better as Shrooms have no Physical harm . The whole night on Shrooms is just so bliss. Who else felt like this?????

There's two problems here: firstly, 35 minutes is nowhere near long enough to extract the alkaloids you want. I know zn13bt, said 20 minutes is enough, but he also said he didn't trip very hard on them, with only brighter colours and mild CEVs. The seeds are full of oils and fats and the water cannot penetrate those globules of fat. So it takes time for a water extraction to get the desired alkaloids in to the water.

The second thing is, you used tap water (aquafina is bottled tap water), which contains chlorine which in turn destroys your active compound(s). You need to use spring water like I originally suggested, or distilled water.

The dose of LSA from 350 seeds can easily have you tripping moderate to heavily with lots of visual distortion etc. Try doing the extraction again with spring water this time, and leave it in the dark overnight. Agitate it regularly to maximise the surface area of the seed particles in contact with the water. Some warmth may help, although you don't want to heat it too much or else you will destroy the LSA. I'm not sure if the compounds are freebase in the seeds, but you can add some kind of acid - lemon juice or vinegar - to help solubility. Filter it and store it in the dark. Forget about nausea, you are going to get nauseous no matter what so just accept that and do the extraction fully. Drinking this infusion will still be far preferable to chewing the seeds (in terms of ability to stomach it) because much of the nausea produced from chewing the seeds is actually the 'gag factor' of chewing them up in your mouth.

Of course, if you truly want to get the most out of your seeds, you will either need to eat them or do a complete extraction and purification on them, which involves using butane. You could of course grind them up and encapsulate them, and take them that way. This will guarantee you reliable results.

Man I really hate LSA (phycadelic in HBWS) there is no way to avoid those side effects but your lucky to get the effects you did it reacts horribly with some. I would suggest trying better drugs or drugs with a more constant nature LSA and all materials containing it are wild cards you never truly know what will happen.

BTW i never really saw anything too special with shrooms it is probably because it was like the 12th psychedelic i have tried. It always seemed really weak like i never consumed enough and I have tried four times. Every persons experience is different

Man I really hate LSA (phycadelic in HBWS) there is no way to avoid those side effects but your lucky to get the effects you did it reacts horribly with some. I would suggest trying better drugs or drugs with a more constant nature LSA and all materials containing it are wild cards you never truly know what will happen.

BTW i never really saw anything too special with shrooms it is probably because it was like the 12th psychedelic i have tried. It always seemed really weak like i never consumed enough and I have tried four times. Every persons experience is different

man, mushrooms usually get me off like crazy, but usually i eat between a quarter to a half in one night, sometimes one sitting. although I've eaten and entire ounce that didn't do what an 1/8th of mushrooms did, both cubensis. lsa ive done twice and both times it was unpleasant for me. the very first time i was 17 and couldn't find any lsd so i harvested the seeds from my dads morning glory's. i ate about 250 of them grinded up and mixed with water and chugged them. an hour and a half later i had been so nauseated i locked myself in the bathroom and layed on the floor waiting to puke. when i did i puked i my parents sink and it was such an exorcist vomit, i looked up at myself in the mirror and everything was moving. my eyes were growing out of my face and my face was a purpule triangle with fuss radiating from it. i was gone and couldn't find myself anywhere. i spent the whole night in my room holding my dog and listening to music and puking and tripping. my dog for some reason knew how i felt and i knew he was there to make me comfortable. i wasnt having such a bad time after awhile but it wasnt what i was wanting from a trip. it wasn't too bad either. the second time i ate lsa was pure extracted shit and it was not good at all. pure sickness for 5 hours straight. all i really remember from that was laying in bed puking onto my floor and everything spinning. i had to clean up my mess the next day too and i wasnt happy about that.. lsa is not my thing.. next time ill wait for real lsd..

Thanks for the response. Yea dude LSA side effects are f''' horrible. Nausea throwing up puking it sucks, Heavy sedation. The trip I experienced was a good one. Seems that I have a soft spot for Psychedelic I like them more than Marijuana to be honest. Marijuana to me its good but occasionally. I also found that low doses of weed and low doses of Psychedelics are good as it doesn't generate as much paranoia. With LSD you can always worry about going into a bad trip. With Shrooms your doses are controlled better. U know????
But yea I had a good LSA trip. Strong and it was Euphoric as well I just hated the fact that I was sedated as well and half asleep through the whole trip.
Though the sedation associated with a LSA trip is kinda of good because with LSA I think there is a lower risk for Anxiety reactions and its easy to control when your trip goes bad. In general though another note when I had a tough trip on sh rooms I found the anxiety and slight paranoia more controlable than with Marijuana anxiety inducing effect. Who else agreees??

Btw what kind of class of Drug is Marijuana I cant consider it a true psychedelic.

I guess ile try eating alot of shrooms my next time. But yeah LSA gives me terrible muscle aches, mood swings, And Flu like symtoms its awful. And marijuana is a cannabanoiod it pretty much has its own class and acts as a mild phycadelic there are lots of cannabanoids but marajuana is the natural one the sythestics are things like jwh-18 and AM2201.

I find on internet a method extraction to avoid side effects. Anyone tried this? I've seen horrible stories on erowid involving serious side effects by 16 hours, pounding heart, sweating, strong nausea, tremors, etc, on only 9 hbwr seeds. I would like if is comfortable/pleausurable trip on hbwr with this method:

Step 1
The water should be boiled and left to cool down to room temperature. There is no specific measurement of water needed as the LSA will extract into it regardless but I would recommend a small glass so that the final product can be 1 part water, 2 parts fruit juice.

Step 2
4 to 12 seeds should be crushed using a mortar and pestle or a hammer and then put into the water.

Step 3
The water should be then put into a fridge for at least 4 hours or more and covered in something such as tinfoil or a paper bag to avoid exposure to light when the fridge is opened.

Step 4
After the water has been refrigerated, a finely chopped up garlic clove should be added to the water for 30 minutes and stirred periodically to completely eliminate nausea and vomiting, this works because the sulphur in garlic eliminates all cyanogenic glycosides within the seed matter. These are the cause of discomfort not the LSA itself.

Step 5
A small amount of fruit juice can be added to help eliminate the taste of the seed matter.

Step 6
Sieve out the seed matter and garlic and this can be discarded of. Sieving through a fine material such as an old tshirt or a paper filter to remove every last bit of seed matter will help greatly.

Step 7
If these steps have been followed correctly, the cold water extraction is ready to consume.

i've enjoyed morning glories several times; make no mistake, this is a totally legitimate legal trip. i don't recall the exact quantity that i would consume to feel effects but i know something like 10-15 packs of heavenly blue should do it for a ~140-160 lbs male. i tried extraction at first but i eventually gave that up because i was never certain how much LSA i was actually getting out... might as well just eat the seeds wholesale and get 100%. yes, you will puke, but usually it's just once and done and then you can get back to enjoying the trip, nothing like being spun out on too much booze or anything. kinetics of LSA feel very similar to LSD to me but as above the body load is a bit higher and the trip is milder. i always enjoyed it and i'd totally recommend it to someone as an introductory trip before they started with more potent compounds.

Hey Bluelighters, is it normal for HBWR seeds to burn your mouth while doing the sub-lingual method?

I've never heard of burning...
The taste is acrid and almost metallic tingly, but i've never experienced burning...

This was copied and pasted from another website (that has trolls all over it, so I am now switching over to BlueLight ), written by me though. I am about to smoke a small hit of LSA so that changes the situation slightly. My next comment will include the effects of a small hit of morning glory made into LSA "hash", on top of a bowl of medical Cannabis

This was my original post on the old website.
"So, I may or may not have the ability to take LSA at any time, on a moments notice. I'm just not sure of the effects... On the internet everyone either has REALLY bad experiences, or REALLY good experiences. And while the good experience lack any real detail, other than "It was very euphoric" and "Similar to LSD", the BAD reports are pretty graphic in that there is TONS of stomach discomfort (but that only happens with seeds from the store I think, and this isn't from seeds from the store), headaches, and nausea like a motherfucker. So I want to know if anyone here has tried Morning Glory, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, or LSA itself. And I also want to know what happens when you smoke an extract, and what amount was smoked to bring on what effects. Once I get enough info from ya'll and other online sources to feel comfortable, I will make another thread to be a "trip report" of my own."

I was unable to take the LSA for a period, because I came down with whooping cough. It has been going around town. I am getting over it now though

I will do reports about eating the substance as well.

My roommate borrowed my scale and it's not in his room, so I am not going to be able to properly recount my dose.

About 90g of seed was made into what I would guess is 2-4 grams of material. I loaded a small bowl of Marijuana and loaded a good sized "pinch" of LSA hash on top. It smells kinda earthy. Taste isn't too bad. Strange head feeling... Not sure if it is placebo or effects coming on. I will finish (or at least get further through) the bowl and post more.

Tingles in my body... Again not sure if this is placebo or the LSA. About 4 hits in.

I'm about half way through the bowl, and it feels like a very VERY strange high. But I don't think I'm going to trip unless I eat a good amount of it.

The bowl is finished and I am just at a very strange level of high right now. I can feel something in the back of my eyes. I'm going to smoke more weed

I find on internet a method extraction to avoid side effects. Anyone tried this? I've seen horrible stories on erowid involving serious side effects by 16 hours, pounding heart, sweating, strong nausea, tremors, etc, on only 9 hbwr seeds. I would like if is comfortable/pleausurable trip on hbwr with this method:

This method is interesting, if garlic really elimates the substances that cause nausea.

Some time ago i had read similar things for the extraction using water and lemon juice or vinegar and i tried it with 40 seeds, crushing them and following the same procedure as in this method.
I used bottled water and not distilled one.
Anyway i left the water + lemon juice and vinegar (i used them together) with the crushed seeds covered with tin foil all the night, stirring them every now and then, for around 12 hours.
After that i just filtered the liquid and used it.

Well the result was very disappointing, it didn't change anything, the nausea was still there and i felt shit for hours as usual, i didn't puke but it just because i have a good resistance to nausea, smoking a lot in the morning makes me used to it.

Morning Glory (Ipomoea violacea) Preperation?

Anyone ever messed with these? I've purchased about 3000 of these seeds for a little over three bucks and heard that it's pretty much a milder LSD trip. Now, judging by the fact that all the trip reports I've read mention eating anywhere from 100-400 seeds and me paying a bargain price for 3000 is making me really skeptical. The seeds do contain lysergic acid, of that i'm sure. Many of the trip reports also vary greatly as to how they prepare this stuff. Some people just say they ate the seeds while others seem to like making a sort of tea. Anyone taken these before and have a good way of doing it?

Transformedit: No specific prices, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
At what kind of place dit you buy them? A lot of LSA-seeds have pesticides on them, which is dangerous to ingest.

Otherwise, you can go anywhere from A/B-extraction (to get close-to-pure LSA) to a simple cold water extraction. For the latter you grind the seeds, put it in a bit of water for a night or so and then filter it.

Just as a note, HBWR seeds have proven to be a lot more successful. Less seeds and easier to filter out the bad stuff that makes people nauseous.