• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2012-2013 NCAA Football Thread v. The Suck of the Irish

Care

Bluelight Crew
Another one bites the dust-ah.

Post all your random college football thoughts here.

images.jpg

where the fuck do you guys meet oregon fans living on the east coast

I've met a few Oregon and SEC fans that were cool people. I am just saying Oregon fans are just as bad as SEC fans (without the results mind you) when it comes to attempting to justify Oregon's place within the college football landscape. I base what I'm saying off of the animosity and general d-baggery displayed by the local media in Eugene, and the things that many Oregon fans assert online.

I'm looking forward to playoffs so that all the hype off the field can be proven on the field.

If you cut a football in half each side looks like those wierd cone-shaped tits.

So yes.

Another one bites the dust-ah.

Post all your random college football thoughts here.

images.jpg
not only did my penis become errect it also grew some perma-centimeters after seeing minnesota on that map

cause you know the person who made that map is totally powerful and has meaning in our lives

they could have easily put that stupid bucky badger or hawkeye logo in place of the gopher M, but those universities shouldn't even exist and hell, that's gopher territory yo

Im hoping for a KSU/Oregon NC this year. Im glad there will prob not be an SEC team this year in the NC, especially Alabama. Even though Im a LSU fan, im sick and tired of the SEC blah blah....It's taken the luster out of the sport....yawn!

Even if ND goes undefeated, I believe they will get left out. But I really think ND will drop the USC game tho....ND is running out of lives and I just feel USC will salvage some of their season by knocking off ND.....they have wayyyyyy too much talent, especially on Defense, to be playing the way that they have....that talent tho will lead to an upset of ND.

ND is everything wrong with CFB

I couldnt agree more about ND they suck and play a weak ass schedule besides 2 or 3 games. I really hope to see them play Alabama or Georgia just for the LOLs of another BCS beat down for the Irish.

Yeah Georgia did draw a favorable schedule but I still think they could roll nd

Fuck OFF Kiffin and take Jesus Barkley with you

A finer pair of overated fuckwads would be hard to find. At this rate we are in danger of losing to Notre Dame as well

Bring on the Max Wittek/Cody Kessler era and please hire Jeff Fisher

they could have easily put that stupid bucky badger or hawkeye logo in place of the gopher M, but those universities shouldn't even exist and hell, that's gopher territory yo

Probably should've stayed in Gopher Territory today, yo ;)

Alabama wins woo 49-0! Bring on notre dame!

lol, k state and Oregon both shit the bed.

college football is a beautiful thing.

I hate the SEC so much.

How awesome would it be to have the top 12 teams go to the national championship playoffs like they do in the NFL?

Notre Dame vs Alabama/Georgia NC game? No thanks.

HAHA oh man I wake up from my ketamine binge to find absolute chaos!! I love it!!! SEC! SEC! SEC!