• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2012-2013 NCAA Football Thread v. The Suck of the Irish

The guy is outstanding, watch him shut down UCLA later on today.

Are you watchin Vols fans?
UCLA only 5 first downs and almost halftime

Once again the Stanford D is OUTSTANDING
The linebackers are amazing...

So much speed for a so called average recruititing team
Totally shutting down the UCLA Offense

This Defensive coordinator Derek Mason is going to make a pro team very happy very soon as a head coach

The Vols should snap him up before someone from the NFL offers him a gig

Best College D i have seen for years considering how little they have to work with

Last edited:
gty-154483819-4_3_r560.jpg

WAKE THE FUCK UP MAN

Fuck Notre dame I hate them so much.

USC D looked like it came to play , unlike the shitfest we saw against Oregon, but this doesnt look good

10-0 will do me, i took the over @ 46 and USC -4.5

Wittek better wake the fuck up on this next drive.

I hate Lance Kiffin so much, wish he would fuck off , he is destroying what was once a mighty program.
Not to mention he will probabaly cost me $175 tonight

Florida covered me, but USC is gonna wipe me out

Get your shit together Lance/Wittek

Here comes the over @ 46

10-7 now

USC slamming it to ND and potentially knocking them from the title game is just a bonus for me

Fucking Love it !!!!

I'm pulling for notre dame for the first time in my life because the thought of a possibility of an all sec natty repulses me horribly.

Fuck notre dame i hope their team dies in a plane crash on the way tot he NC..... not really but im really mad and drunk right now.

This means ill be forced to root for eiher the SEC or ND in the NC game........ fuck college football i want my money back.

Just when we thought we couldnt get a more boring NC game than last years SEC puntfest we will be tortured with ND and Bama.

Bama will be 30-0 up by halftime and Nick Satan will win another NC.

Fuck both teams, I hope Ohio St gets the #1 in the AP Poll

Urban is a fucking genius, hands down the best coach in football.

PS fuck off Lance Kiffin, stick to recruiting cos you fucking well cannot coach, this is now 2 teams you have ruined for me, first the Raiders now the Trojans

^ lol it's lane kiffin man, and yeah he's awful i'm suprised you remember that he coached the raiders a few years ago i assume most peole forgot or never knew about it
his best move was sending janokowski out for a 76 yard FG

oh and it's a damn shame there wasn't 3 undefeated teams cause before k state and oregon lost brian kelly said if ND went undefeated and didn't make NC he was taking his case to the Oprah show

for real now

^ lol it's lane kiffin man, and yeah he's awful i'm suprised you remember that he coached the raiders a few years ago i assume most peole forgot or never knew about it
his best move was sending janokowski out for a 76 yard FG

oh and it's a damn shame there wasn't 3 undefeated teams cause before k state and oregon lost brian kelly said if ND went undefeated and didn't make NC he was taking his case to the Oprah show

for real now

The best thing Al Davis ever did was break out that fucking overhead projector and refer to Kiffin as " Lance" and Cam Newton as "Kim"

Forget about his 3 superbowls, that press conference will be his abiding legacy for me :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtbLLnDR4ps

yeah comparing jason campbell to kim newton was awesome

his tom cable firing was pretty classy too, can't recall much details but remember Romie having a great take about it

was a little bitter at the sooner/OSU final

love me some mike gundy

The Hot rumor on the Raider threads was that Cable likes to hire hookers and Punch them up.( Understandable and believable as he did punch some glorified waterboy aka Randy Hanson)

This is perfectly acceptable behavior for Raider players under Al, but certainly wouldnt fly for a HC.

More than one or two posters on forums stated they would regularly see Cable with hot Russian hookers and coked up in North Beach