• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2012-2013 College Basketball v. Join the BL NCAA Basketball Bracket! page 9 ITT

just so everyone knows me and arci have an avatar wager on michigan @ minnesota game january 17(only meeting of the season)

could potentially be a #1 vs #2 showdown

loser wears other person's teams avatar for a month

and damn big ten is ON!

i like that gophers roughed up michigan state
michigan state killed purdue today
purdue killed illinois earlier this week
illinois killed OSU today

oh big ten you so crazy, you so crazy

and MEAN!

doubtful

duke needs to lose and minnesota needs to win @ illinois and @ indy, mich has tough game at OSU

so yeah, doubtful, but certainly possible

gophers are for real, pretty sweet to see them getting well deserved national attention...perhaps the best defense and team rebounding in the nation(held northwestern to 14 first half points the other night, halftime score was 17-14, final was 69-51)

every year they have major season ending injuries, if they can stay healthy and continue to develop watch out big ten

even though ideally i wouldn't want to win the big ten tourny' lose in semis or finals.... there's no way any team has the juice to win the big ten tourny and than win the NCAAs

winning the NCAAs might be the easier feat....

Just found tickets for $60. I'll most likely be at that game

i hope goldy gets drunk and stabs you with broken glass

stay in line boy

so jealous, so fucking jealous

i live in a great central location for most things, except college athletics

half time of this purdue/OSU game ESPN promoted that they are going to put minnesota under the microscope

i feel like my cousin has a crush on me....as much as i hat espn and expert analysis, the fact gophers are getting some attention arouses me

lol just so everyone knows China Rider was to pussy to make a tattoo bet.

under no circumstances will i ever allow my self to taint and tarnish my beautify skin with disgusting ink

and yeah even if duke loses i don't see minnesota passing them out since duke beat them, so i guess at best it will be 1 vs 3....gophers should do major leap frogging with wins at illinois and indy

also, arci you are going to witness william's arena the most electric it's been in over 15 years, gurentee if gophers win they will be your new favorite team

Ha no way man. I'm pretty confident Michigan will win by double digits.. yeah that's right 10+ points.

But honestly Minnesota is like my 2nd favorite team.. but if they playing against Michigan I'm rooting for the Wolverines every time

UK opens SEC play at Vandy tonight where teams go to be upset at Memorial Gymnasium. Here we go.

Oregon @ UNLV was a pretty good game,i can see Oregon being like an 8 or 9 seed in the tournament and maybe making the Sweet 16 depending on who they matchup with

oh shi Oregon beat Arizona last night even though they almost gave it away at the end

UK scrapes out a win. The formula for beating them is clear, play zone and force them to make J's which outside of Wiltjer is a weakness. Vandy helped them by going 8-30 from 3 point range though.

Big 10 Basketball > Any other NCAA teams

We own college basketball.

God I fucking hate Duke

Big 10 team hasnt won the Championship in 13 years.

it's been all ACC/Big East/SEC

and Kansas in 07-08

last year was the first year the big ten was the premier conference in the country since like the mid 90's

give it time, and if they don't win a national championship, it's cause duh, they beat themselves up during the season ;)

and i cheer for minnesota, not an entire conference, please don't compare me to wack job SEC football honkys

a lot of good college BBall on today Im watching Minnesota/Indiana right now we'll see if China Cryders team is as good as advertised

Hoosiers went on a 17-3 run as soon as I turned it on, theyre a pretty good team as long as that African guy can keep making shots

Last edited:
i'm not upset one bit with that loss, indiana played possessed in the first half

gophers showed some heart and almost came back to win....IU won't lose at assembly hall more than oncein big ten play

their dominate win over #12 illinois should cancel out this close loss to #5....so expecting gophers to still be a top 10 team on monday

and china cryder? really bro...i thought we were better friends than that?

you want to talk about cryers you can start with all the losers in this forum who refuse to acknowledged that their teams shit the bed

not me, i came in here, despite a pretty tough loss, mainly to tip my hat to the way IU played that first half, wow, nobody could have stopped them

omg dude take a joke

Minnesota has a lot of good athletes but no one who can distribute the ball really well

don't call me china cryder bro, considering i'm one of the few people with balls around here

guards joe coleman, dre hollins and andre hollins are excellent at distributing the ball,specially to rodney williams and trevor mbakwe, who will both more than likely be #1 and #2 in dunks in the big ten, dre hollins has a good chance of winning the bob cousy award(awarded to nations top PG) his senior year, he's a sophomore now

gophers biggest weakness is ball control, need to cut down on turnovers

arci is someone you can call a cryer, michigan loses and where's he at? he won't post in this thread ever again

cause he's a pussy, like most of this forum, who disappear when their teams lose

today kind of proved it's going to be pretty impossible to win on the road vs the top 7 big ten teams(minn, mich, IU, MSU, illinois, wisconsin, OSU)

gophers dominate win at illinois looks good atm

can't fucking wait for michigan @ minnesota on thursday, win or lose i'll be in here making a post about the game