• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. "Dude, can't handle it unplug this bastard"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stay away from multi-vitamin blends. At the least, don't take it every day. All those unneeded vitamins and chemicals can really put a strain on your liver.

I don't take any supplements, because fuck that... exercise, healthy diet and living healthy is going to do SOOO much more than a pill ever could

Bought a new supplement the other day called Neuro Optimizer

Folic Acid
400 Mcg

CYTIDINE 5'-DIPHOSPHOCHOLINE (ALSO KNOWN AS CITICOLINE OR CDP CHOLINE)
300 Mg

PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE (PS)
100 Mg

Acetyl L-Carnitine
500 Mg

L-Glutamine
500 Mg

Alpha Lipoic Acid
50 Mg

Taurine
500 Mg

Phosphatidylcholine
135 Mg

Thoughts?

Those are really good. i take acetyl-l- carnitine and alpha lipoic acid befor and after i roll few days

Successful trip! Got myself some shrooms and some MDxx. :D

Now I just gotta save the MDxx till boxing day. T-42 days.

And gonna do the shrooms tonight. :)

^ out of interest, when you say that you got 'some mdxx' do you literally mean that you got a number of substances including, for example, mda, mdma, mdea, etc. or do you just mean you got some mdma?

alasdair

^ out of interest, when you say that you got 'some mdxx' do you literally mean that you got a number of substances including, for example, mda, mdma, mdea, etc. or do you just mean you got some mdma?

alasdair

Probably means he purchased an illicit substance, and it tested positive for MDxx (most likely MDMA though) when he used the marquis reagent.

^ i understand that but i don't like to assume, hence my question.

alasdair

You need to make educated assumptions based on what evidence there is more often.

For example, this is a forum mostly about MDMA. MDA, MDEA etc. are all quite rare and if he were to knowingly have purchased them alongside some MDMA he'd be telling us because they're not as common.

Personally, I only use the term MDxx when I legit don't know which one I have. I always make the distinction if I know

Plus just considering the likely hood of finding any other MDxx besides MDMA makes the term just about useless these days

alasdair

In theory, this means that they reagent tested it and got reactions indicating an "ecstasy like substance" and simply aren't sure which one(s)...

So my verdict on the supplements. So far I feel good I maybe feel a tad more focused and my mind may be a bit clearer but could be placebo. I'll let you know how well or how poor they are on my Sunday comedown.

Personally, I only use the term MDxx when I legit don't know which one I have.

+1 when i see mdxx i assume its unidentified...the xx part...

xxoo ;)

while i'm grateful for all the guesses about what mr.mdxx might mean, i can also guess at what he might mean. i asked because i'm interested to know what he actually means :)

alasdair

Sold to me as MDMA, Tested positive as MDxx on my marquis. :)

That solves that.

Not entirely so Mr.MD however you will more than likely know when you've taken it.
At least its positive for MDxx

Who knows even I may have consumed MDEA or one of the others at some point, anyhow every 'mdma' experience i have ever had has near enough always been fanfuckingtastic lol

every 'mdma' experience i have ever had has near enough always been fanfuckingtastic lol

haha for sure! Sorry was still a bit high when I posted that haha. But yes hoping for a good clean roll from it in December!

Sup cunts. Dealers do my head in! They just never fucking reply and always treat you like a retard. 'Yeah this is a gram mate' weighs up at .7 everytime. Every single batch they get becomes purer and purer - how awesome is that!?

I just need some mandy for NYE and he won't reply. Lifes gay.

..... Willis, are you really complaining about trying to find MDMA in the UK?

You do know where I live, right? Mother fucking Washington, one of the driest states for MDMA in the whole country... I tell a dealer I have a test kit, then I never hear back from him again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.