• MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. "Dude, can't handle it unplug this bastard"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like using hector so i'll use him again

356lvb.jpg

It used to be about meth lol

Hahaha, point taken.

Hm, a classmate of mine says he'll get me some ketamine. I hope it ain't crap... wooh

Neighh

I just want to take more codeine so bad,, I am so angry too wtf is this all about

I need to replenish my stash, it is now completely gone. Hopefully picking up some more mdma this week along with some shrooms. Hopefully some 2c-b in the near future. :D

*puts a sticker on freehugs forehead*

Thank fuck for Electronic music, so glad it kicked off lol.

Pfft. Retarted guetta fans, and commercial american "edm" messing up the scene :(. I wish dance was like it was, why do you think people seem to "roll harder" in the 90's and such. Less retards :/ TBH everything that get's commercialized gets fucked up IMO. Listen to oldschool trance, and listen to trance now. Point taken

Who's ur daddy? :D

Hows it goin guys, i know its been ages since ive been on but the scene has gotten stale and ive just gravitated away....BUT NEVER FEAR FOR THE LOVE IS HERE AHAHAHAH

But on a srs note...i need some good trance, im sick of all the new free trap coming out flooding my music....I NEED NEW TRANCE! Who's doin good, whos hot right now? Is there even a trance scene anymore? lol.

Cheers guys.

2-cb was fun for me, Strong vibrant colours, euphoria....
However ever since i did it, white walls and white paper anything pure white does NOT look the same to me.
its like this stained colour, i cant tell if a powder is pure white either.

2-cb was fun for me, Strong vibrant colours, euphoria....
However ever since i did it, white walls and white paper anything pure white does NOT look the same to me.
its like this stained colour, i cant tell if a powder is pure white either.

Yeah I missed my chance to pick some up, took too long to make up my mind and boom! It was gone. Other than that just managed to bank $60 from returning beer cans from the last two parties at my house, my new drug fund. :D

idk about you guys but 10mg bees via the butt sends me flying. eating it almost feels like a waste now

Pfft. Retarted guetta fans, and commercial american "edm" messing up the scene :(. I wish dance was like it was, why do you think people seem to "roll harder" in the 90's and such. Less retards :/ TBH everything that get's commercialized gets fucked up IMO. Listen to oldschool trance, and listen to trance now. Point taken

Who the hell is a fan of Guetta? Lol.

I'm a fan of both man. There's definitely a lot more ambience to older house. Today the electro house/drum/dubstep phase has led to more dynamics imo.
Is this a good thing? Do you enjoy knife party's *Boom**Woop* type sound?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.