• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Tickling Reality with help.. (LSD/MDMA experience)

Psymask

Greenlighter
Tickling reality.

This happened 2 weeks ago….i had been out clubbing and had eaten two tabs of LSD and one bomb of MDMA.

I was fine until i got out of the taxi .. i told my mates to carry on cos i needed some money out...then as i was walkin at bout 7am i got mugged.
he walked past me from behind turned round and punched me in me eye...took my phone...didnt even touch my wallet..n fucked off.
I was trippin my absolute nut...i thought i'd died.. i stood up and looked around and was sure i had just been killed. i got really pissed off with myself, thoughts like; "for fuck sake, as if i just got killed" "this is wank...." went through my head. I even remember huffing and sighing at the sheer annoyance of death.

then i heard the voices of my sister, mum, dad, grandma, n other friends n family, all reassuring me i was gonna be alright and everything would be fine, telling me that i was now part of the universe, i could control bits and i then got wave after wave of the best loving feeling from all directions.

it felt like I had just asked the universe if she would marry me and she said yes. And even more joyful for the fact that being part of the universe meant I was entitled to have access to the family treasure...i could feel the entirety of reality laughing with me.
So (naturally) i took off all my clothes in sheer bliss and defiance at being dead. i remember thinkin ‘who needs clothes when your dead.’ Kicking each item off like a child unable to hold their excitement in any longer. I wanted to to be free. I thought I was free.
i sat amongst my clothes, in the middle of a little culdisac and laughed, I thought about every aspect of reality. Thinking about the prospect of now, being part of the universe, coming up with questions I wanted answers for and then, every few minutes, remembering the joy of it all, the sheer love from every angle, remembering love! Then, unable to contain my joy, slapping the road with my palms and saying something equally as excited.
trying to think of the best bit of reality, the part that makes human existence the most gratifying. infuses the most pleasure into peoples lives. still having waves of love and bliss course through my entire body from freezing cold toe to mind blown head. I began scouring my memories of faces and voices, able to visualise and hear each of the people I remembered and they would always look at my and smile reassuringly or cheekily as if to say, ‘ha…I knew you’d get it all eventually, you took your time though’..

then i got arrested

i thought they were creations of my mind, easing me into the after life. I remember thinking, ‘I cant believe my soul is able to surround me with the people from my society that I’v been made to trust.’
they took me to hospital and i remember them all tickling me. They wouldn’t stop, not even when I was crying with laughter and asking them to.. all i would hear was them all making jokes for me, i was in the best comedy sketch in the world. i could not stop laughing at their whit and their tickling.

All the while i was trying to think of the best bit of reality..which bit i would dedicate the rest of my existence in the afterlife too..i'd fall silent and withdraw into my thoughts, and think about all the feelings and sensations, I’d think about love, bliss, the feeling of fear that blooms into joy when your friend surprises you to the point that you jump, the sensation and thrill of the heat from someones body touching your skin. then i'd remember senses and i'd be able to taste the scent of the people surrounding me, I could smell the plastic gloves worn and the clean hospital air (I like the smell of the latex gloves). i would open my eyes and look at them all, smiling and tickling. then burst into laughter, remembering noise, language and chaos.

Then i felt an overwhelming love for everything and eventually i remembered peace, calm, tranquillity, in contrast the world around me seemed to erupt. The tickling stopped, everything began to take on some rhythm, the noises of the hospital in time with the tapping of their fingers on parts of my body, even their chatter became rhythmic almost a really low toned song had emerged and then grew ever more intricate, the sights replaced with colours, softening in hue to some very comfy colours and visions so psychedelic and unreal. My mind began to scour reality again, searching for the most true sensation and the fullest experiences this time the pace was allot slower and instead of opening my eyes to view things I was able to make mental pictures allowing my mind to scan and sometimes venture into scenes.

Then I remembered again..Peace!!

It hit me like a second blow to the face. i knew i'd found it.

tranquility, peace, harmony. peace won and i proceeded to drift through some of the most pristeen landscapes ever, rhythem slowly fell to pieces, beats dropping one by one until the ward was silent. the police and nurses hands stopped drumming and tickling and started patting, a kind of pat you receive for impressing someone or completing a good job. I could hear them all saying things like “well done” and “good lad” “got there in the end”, then they left.

I was left feeling like I had been let into a cosmic joke, shown that all there is that is really worth focusing on is love and peace, everything else is a necessary distraction.

negative circumstance caused the best trip i'v ever been on. it was unfortunate that i got arrested but I wasn’t rude or unpleasant. i simply took off all my clothes and sat on them

The entire trip was focused on reality. scrupulously picking it apart searching for all of the good it possessed logging it and respecting it
i havent felt the same since. i feel completely at ease. i'v been able to do more writing, essays and personal stuff. my music seems to be more substantial. im applying more effort to my course work and feel more confident in classrooms and in general
and its been two weeks..

perhaps not just some after glow..

i learned from that experience, gained outlooks and a much needed boost in positivity.

All In exchange for bail and having to apologise to a very sexy nurse whom I tried to nibble/bite… (I don’t remember doing this but the police made me apologise so I assume that I did)

I was charged with possession of a class A..They found the ketamine that had been stuffed in my wallet for weeks. I’d even forgotten I had that on me… bugger.

Last edited:
it was...the next day was a bit savage. had to spend all day, still tripping, being carted around by the fuzz from cell, to interrogation room, for prints and interviews. i couldn't tell them i was still trippin cos they would have just put me in a cell till i came down, then done all the necessaries... but still...it was still the best trip i ever had. hands down, slapping the floor, amazing.

Last edited:
Beautiful report, I was very intrigued. I would absolutely love to experience a trip such as this.