Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Trip Reports is accepting Moderator applications

jackie jones

Bluelight Crew
Hello fellow Bluelighters,

After some time moderating Trip Reports, I have decided to step down so we can accept fresh blood into the forum. Somewhere along the line I lost the enthusiasm for the forum I was once over the moon for being accepted into.

Anyway, we are looking for someone with an interest in helping maintaining the forum. The qualifications are as follows:

A love for reading, writing, and editing;

Possessing respect for the principals of Bluelight (ie, harm minimization; freedom of information; kindness);

Dealing with solicitors and those who encourage dangerous behaviors accordingly;

Time. Ideally you should be willing to dedicate an ample amount of your overall BL time to moderating your forum. Trip Reports is fairly active and requires an adequate amount of structuring;

Most importantly, with respect to keeping others safe, you must be diligent in your efforts to make certain our readers are receiving accurate information.

If you believe you are up for the challenge of moderating Trip Reports, send your applications to:

Thou; jackie jones; Bardeaux; effie

<3

Sucks you did a great job as moderator. I dont thin most people realize how thankless a job it really is.

I did barely anything during the past few months. I kept expecting my motivation to increase to it once was. When I was first accepted, I was so happy and my enthusiasm remained for some time. I suppose after modding the same forum for so long, time comes for a change.

Thank you for the kind words.

Moderating is lots of fun. It gives you more opportunity to make a difference in someone's life.

I <3 Bluelight.

I dig your style.

Have you considered a career in trip reports? :p

Is TR still accepting MOD applications?

I was Just about to ask why there are so many poorly titled Trip reports and I noticed this thread.

I'll pop my application in later on today, hopefully clean up this section :)

I wish i still had time to read trip reports, used to sit and read them all night every night back a while ago :(

this section really needs a new mod appointed...

waay too many poorly titled wall text threads :?

Cheers, Captain H <3

Our next moderator will be appointed soon. Applications are closed. Thanks to all who applied.