Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

100ug LSD-150mg MDMA-65mg mda- Best night of my life

feedmesauce

Bluelighter
100ug LSD-150mg MDMA-65mg MDA(Mandyflip)- Best night of my life

Drug/Dose: All lab guaranteed 100ug lsd +1HR 100mg mdma 65mg mda +2h 50mg mdma

Setting: Pretty lights concert

Previous experience:Taken many psychedelics, never LSD or MDA. I have rolled 6 times

Time:740pm-630am

General Positive effects:
Awesome open and closed eye visuals
Maintained a level of social ability never seen before
Felt great as hell no anxiety and no problems
Mild LSD afterglow

General negative effects
Kept me up until 600am
No sexual drive whatsoever
Horrible next day feeling

Story
So after preparing months before and have been wanting to see my favorite electronic artist, pretty lights, I was super ready for this show. About 40 of my friends came with me all rolling on great quality mdma. I had prepared 1 capsule full of 100mg mdma and 65mg mda, as well as one 100ug tab, all of which were tested to be pure. My friend did the exact same dosage, we called it the "Mandy Flip". I was a little nervous before hand due to the fact that I had never taken LSD or MDA before but I decided to go all in because my favorite artist was in town, and that it will never a better place to do this combo at, and boy I was right. All of us left in a car rally and arrived at the concert between 730-800 I took my tab at 7:40. The show started at 9:00 so I could feel the effects of just the LSD in the beginning. I started getting affects at about 8:15 but just a small nervous feeling in my stomach I get before every trip. Right before the show I got pretty confused but could still function normally and I took my MDA/MDMA pill at 8:45. We got inside at around 9:00. The first artist had started playing and we made our way down to the stage.

I started tripping very hard as we all started dancing, everyone was coming up on their rolls, and I had extremely intense visuals for what I remember being about 25 minutes. At about 9:30 my MDA/MDMA pill kicked in and I started to roll very nicely. I was noticeably more confident than I had ever been in my whole life. I'm usually a pretty self contained person, when I roll I get better, but with this combo I was on fire. I danced with more girls that night than I had ever danced in all the shows I've been to in the past, combined. It was the perfect moment, to be at my favorite artist's concert, feeling fucking amazing, and grinding with a hot chick it can't get any better than that. The light show was amazing (I would advise anyone who hasn't seen a pretty lights visual show, to check something out.) It was simply awesome and I had intense open and closed eye visuals but I felt so good that no anxiety ever came. All I wanted to do was dance and love everyone, including strangers. Me and my friend who was also tripping helped out some drunk kid that was clearly out of his mind, sat him down and lit his cigarette. Everyone was loving everyone, such a beautiful sight that I wish I could see on an everyday basis, but no one can ever connect to that level.

As Pretty lights went on I felt as if I felt less visuals, but I was obviously still tripping, still rolling probably due to the MDA, and the 50mg MDMA booster I took at 11:30. Finally moving came on followed by I know the truth(two best songs) and the concert ended. We came out of the concert at 12:45 and me and my friend who was still rolling were selling waters for $1 and giving them away to people who had no money but clearly needed some water. We actually made enough money to buy some weed later that night. We also came across nitrous users to which I found extremely interesting but even more, the sellers of the nitrous to which seemed like a weird group of gang members. I ended up getting one for free and although its not something i'm too proud of , shared it with a friend, and felt pretty mild effects. The ride to the after party was extreme cool and I still was feeling effects of all the drugs I had taken still enjoying the closed and open eye visuals. *I would also like to note that I smoked a few cigarettes that night, to which I usually never can even tolerate one.* When we arrived at the after party which was more or less, a cold barn, I was still seeing visual effects when I looked at the ground getting awesome zooming visuals. I was also still rolling but no where near the social point that I was at when I was peaking. About 15 kids ended up coming to which we smoked about 2 grams between 5 of us. I really wasn't that high and I wasn't feeling a comedown yet, just a small roll and an open and closed eye visual trip.

We ended up dispersing at 5:00am and I started to sleep at 5:30 but didn't fully sleep until about 6:30 am. The closed eye visuals were fully 3d and real, and also very distracting to sleep. People were talking to me who were most commonly visions about girls who I had a great time and danced with who I really couldn't get off my mind. I ended up getting so distracted with the closed eye visuals, that I got lost in one of them and finally fell asleep. I woke up @ 2:00pm feeling pretty bad, no emotion, no sexual drive at all, and somewhat tired, but I felt like I also had a nice tripping afterglow, which I had experienced previously. I think it was the MDA that really burned my brain, but also kept me going all night. When I finally started feeling better the next day, I still felt an afterglow which I think to be very appealing in this combo.

Overall, I feel like I had the best time in my life so far, absolute bliss, everything was perfect, I had it all. With not many days of recovery after this and the experience still fresh in my mind, I don't know if I will get any positive psychological effects like the increased sociability I've gotten after taking MDMA, and the increased happiness and feeling content with everything after tripping. Time will only tell and after this bad feeling ends and I adapt it might have ended up being a life changing experience. I highly recommend this combo, but be aware the MDA is much more neuro toxic and I had never had this bad of a rolling hangover before, that being said it was probably worth it, but than again I have never taken MDMA and LSD together before so maybe the MDA really did cause this hangover. I would also like to say that my emotions and sexual drive went down to zero the next day, I had no feelings and there was no way I could get horny, which was a very weird, and an uncomfortable feeling. But If anyone could have experienced all I had that night, you would probably be saying the same thing, the best night of my life.

Last edited:
I did the exact same combo this past summer at a music festival. (Funny, I was just talking about it in another thread.) It's the best psychedelic combo I've ever done. I hope I get to try it again in the future. MDA is so hard to find where I am.

for me mda feels worse the next day and is harsher physically but the mdma tuesday blues is way worse. the combination probably sapped you of your serotonin though

i am extremely jealous of you though, plus i would have had way more mdma as i have been silly and now i like at least 250mg to get me going. blame grams of pure mdma crystal and too much free time at uni...

Last edited:
I always feel amazing the day after a candy flip without the MDA. That being said I dose higher with the cid, and lower with the MD.

mdma makes you feel shit two days later, mda makes you feel shit the next day. overall mda is way less depressing for me than mdma even if it is rougher physically. lsd always goes on too long at the end and i get paranoid and it feels really speedy and crazy.

The first time I ever rolled was at a Pretty Lights concert. Their light shows are fucking INCREDIBLE and their music is so moving and...beautiful? It just feels right when you're rolling, or any time for that matter. I didn't remember any of the songs that I had heard at the concert the next day because I had been so immersed in my high and all of the new sensations, but when I played Finally Moving two days later I had a flashback to the concert and danced my ass off haha.

For me MDA was always more mellow more of a chill out room kinda vibe

MDMA was like hook me up drop me into the Jungle room kinda vibe

The best candy flib I ever did was 4 hits of LSD dropped on the drive in to the rave bout an hour in my buddy gave me two E bombs and I put them in my mouth but I misplaced my water soooooooooooooooooo

yup the E in a gel cap started to melt .... and 5 minutes later I felt the newer power source kicking in

that was a fun night tasted AWFUL though luckily I found water like maybe 3 minutes after it had made me mouth numb

This sounds like an amazing magical combo, I just don't see how people can do this often. This should be kept for once in a blue moon as i'm sure there is heavy imbalance of neurochemistry to come after. It's a trade off i guess, sounds epic though!