• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants abdominal pain and constipation..

kingtweaker92

Bluelighter
very concerned with my abdominal pain it's pretty servere and I can't poop not do I feel like I havehave to.. it's been 4 days and no bowel movement.almost seems likethe food is just disappearing. I have done online research literally all day andcan only find SERIOUS diagnosis.. do I wat to ask yall. had anyone every experienced abdominal pain and constipation with frequent Meth use??

Right, I had this issue, could not shit, 3 day binges, and then the 4th day was not a pleasant experience of making up for it.
I dont think i got pain but i never notice or give a shit about pain when im high so im not sure.

The proper recommendation would be to see a doctor perhaps but you are probably getting meth paranoid and if you have eaten as little as likely during those 4 days, you should be ok in theory, until you comedown, when it will make itself known, i was fine with the same time frames. But im not sure, ask a medical professional.

What has worked for me:

2 things.

1. Magnesium supplemented before and during made sure it came normally daily, no issues, and as a bonus it is a oddly enjoyable but strange experience as well, like giving birth to a perhaps. Anyways, i originally used magnesium in the form of constipation tonic as its recommended for meth and thats all i had but the proper mag tablets have also been working as well.

2. It also seems to be a mental and perhaps body stiffness thing. What i have found is that it wont request attention if you are meth focused on other shit but if you go and sit down, relax and maybe encourage it with some tender, kind or soothing words or thoughts, it tends to start working. Im not joking either, you sorta have to chill and change positions, relax, concentrate etc.
It becomes this process with extra requirements and mental focus, similar to how taking a piss is far more complicated then usual. The key usually is to relax. On meth you want to dominate and force everything to your will, obey or be destroyed, but as with the stim erection and taking a piss, on meth you need to relax instead of what you normally do sober.

I hope you shit like champ shortly man really, and i am going to now evaluate how things got this bad in my life, talking in detail about shitting on a forum, high as fuk on a Sunday morning, alone at home, no friends, no cat, nobody to hold me while i cry... Only one cure for reality, more sweet sweet crystal goodness...

Naa, i just cant help talking/writing a lot of shit so to protect my secrets i need to get my release here and thus properly avoid interacting with nearby humans who need to be protected from dangerous conclusions. Damage control. Thank you bluelight and friends for taking the knock instead. *Your Chosen Deity or Related Substitute Etc* Bless You.

OP, are you staying hydrated? Dehydration is serious with amphetamine/methamphetamine use and you're not going to be able to shit if you are dehydrated.

Also, magnesium, as blight12 mentioned.

When I use to use meth and binge on it, the exact same thing would happen to me. Hard lumps could be felt in my abdominal area, intense gas-like cramps and bloating. Inability to shit for 2 days after the 3-5 day binges. It stems I think from malnutrition, dehydration, and the lack of food intake so there is nothing "pushing" the digestive tract forward. I took a ton of fiber and weak laxatives ( stool softeners) and drank a lot of water. It helped but this was only after it already started getting bad.

It is very uncomfortable but it's not serious unless the pain becomes very intense. I gave myself a damn hemorrhoid trying to shit foe the first time in a week once. Just be careful and take better care of your body, it probably won't happen as much or as intense.

blight your advice worked and I want you to know your not alone brotha i'm going through hell here lately.

I live by myself in a 2 bedroom house surrounded by woods, shake people and delusional ideas im being conspired against consume me. getting high has become a chore ..

anyways you guys were right o deaf malnourished and deprived of potassium and magnesium, o got a magnesium saline solution laxative and didn't get high a couple days and exploded!! lol gross.
it was mostly mental, the doc looked at me like a madman when I insisted I had colon cancer, liver disease, etc
im back on my *happy pills* and all is well! :)

blight it would be cool if you pm me.
guys like us outta stick together.

thanks again everyday, sometimes all I need is someone I know has gone through the same to tell me alright. :)
God bless ya. long live BL!

-KING

i dont think the pain is coming from amphetamine, i suggest going to a doctor!! just to safe, please go. try drinking some coffee and tons of water, both with help you shit. also eat food high in fiber like wheat, green veggies, brown rice, ect.. prunes help you shit alot too.

Chronic abuse of methamphetamine has been linked to constipation, the dopamine release has a paralyzing effect on your GI tract. Methamphetamine can even cause paralytic ileus, just like opioids.

I would recommend a more responsible use of methamphetamine, less frequent abuse, more hydration and proper nutrition. Magnesium will probably help a little bit.

i dont think the pain is coming from amphetamine, i suggest going to a doctor!! just to safe, please go. try drinking some coffee and tons of water, both with help you shit. also eat food high in fiber like wheat, green veggies, brown rice, ect.. prunes help you shit alot too.

I just seen my PCP today, she said it was psychological. I did so much research I psyched myself out into believing I had such thinks as liberty disease, and paralytic ileus. i'm somewhat of a hypocondriac. the relatecnique, fruits and veggies and a magnesium supplement seemed tp fix it. I use to frequently though I know, that.. but that's a different cup of tea.

just hearing the doc tell me im trippin put a lot of ease to my mind..

i'm doing 100%better today. Iappreciate everything guys.
thanks again. :)

^Drink some prune juice, that usually works for constipation.

when i've been really constipated (however from opiate use) the last resort i used was a micro lax enema along with sennokot dual relief tablets and prune juice. if you get prune juice make sure it's concentrate and not watered down stuff otherwise it won't be effective.

as for abdominal pain (also due to opiates) i would eat a load of yogurt and crushed up bananas mixed with two bottles of actimel. really helped me out, perhaps it could work for you.

make sure you remain very hydrated and drink warm water and tea too. when i woke up i'd immediately drink a bottle of warm water and prune juice. cold water seemed to make things worse for me. a nice long warm bath also helped relax me up and i was desperate to shit after that.

opposite end of the spectrum

Does anyone ever have the constipation resolve itself with painful diarrhea and sickening stomach cramps?

Last edited:
this shit used to happen to me all the time, binging and not eating, fucks with yer shit!
:(

Try, OTC metamucil or Exlax. If that does not help or the pain is that bad go to a doctor.