• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-MiPT Thread - Part 2

xorkoth is spot-on about the energy system and 5-meo-mipt providing a good medium for correcting flow problems.

ime

also, i wish my open mind could stay forever. this stuff puts me right, in terms of having the important stuff in life be at the forefront if my consciousness, leading to much more tolerance and peace.

Tried this last saturday after coming down of 125 ug ALD52, i took 10 mg 9h30 after ALD, the good news is I didn't felt any come up ! and it somehow had bring up the feeling I had while tripping with Ald, with a slight improvement of the mood and some cool visuals, I also noted that It took 2 hours to fully develpe while all my previous experiment it took only one hour to have full effect, the bad news is I was still tripping 8 hours after dosing !! it turn slowly to a "bad trip" and makes me feel like I have obsessive behavioral disorder, lot of anxiety and intense fear... changing the sitting and meditation was not usefull to overcome this... so after 2 hours of suffering I took half xanax (0.25mg) wich end it all clean and fast in less than 30 min... :-/

5-MeO-MiPT freebase vaped is the bees knees. I've never liked 5-MeO-MiPT fumarate orally, but the freebase is something else. Same goes for 5-MeO-MET FB, although I've never tried the fumarate.

Im interested in trying a different ROA than oral and looking into either creating a vape solution or nasal spray. Curious if anyone has any recommendations?

For what purpose?

The freebase is pretty easy to vaporize. I vaporize it slowly, titrating to the level that I want. It feels pretty much the same as oral dosing for me when five this way. I'm sure there could be quite the rush if vaped all at once based on reports, but I've never explored that.

I hear feedback about people having a hard time with the comeup and body load, and I count my blessings. For me at 5mg, 5-MeO-MiPT has the most insignificant bodyload of any psychedelic that I've ever tried, and the comeup is 100% enjoyable. That's more than I can say for 4-HO-MiPT! Then again, I get almost no side effects from 5-HO-DMT, so I guess it goes to show that we're all wired differently for better or for worse.

So theres not much difference between vaping and oral? I had read a few experiences awhile back saying it was more visual through that method as well as being more forgiving at higher doses which was why I was curious. However-if the difference is negligible than perhaps Ill stick to volumetric...

This is a cool drug, and I can certainly see where the MDMA of the tryptamines comes from.

But don't get too hung up on the magic 4 letters, it's much much more of a tryptamine, with some empathogenic touches, mainly present in the first 2 hours. At least, that was my impression.
I tested 8 mg for the first time tonight while going clubbing with a good friend, I had read quite a lot of good things about 5-MeO-MiPT in those situations.
I was quickly reminded of why tripping and clubbing don't really go well together though, but that's a whole other debate. All in all, wouldn't recommend it as a party drug, also, the bodyload was nasty for me! Great night tho, will be testing this one later, I was intrigued ;)

I prefer many of these research chems because they have so much less come up and body load. 25mg of this feels easy breezy to me. Cool stuff, but thank you, next.

25mg of this feels easy breezy to me.

Such a dosage is nuts. 12mg is essentially too much for me, because of the anxiogenic onset and strong bodyload; it's too stimulating. 6mg is nice, but I prefer 9mg. That's where it's at for me. I think that most people would agree that anything beyond 12mg feels pretty uncomfortable.

I do tend to try to use it to it's full potential but i wouldn't go above such dose for my own comfort zone. I'd easily mix k with most psychedelics to ignore the come up or simply to make things more smooth and intensified...

4-MeO-MiPT is gentler and less psychedelic, in my experience. I like it a lot too but I think I prefer the 5-MeO because it can get very psychedelic and I feel very extroverted and sociable, whereas with 4-MeO it's mostly an internal experience where I don't want to really talk to people much, but I am more comfortable overall and it's more pleasurable.

Well I figured I'd add my 2 cents. I believe I've had 4 experiences with the substance.

I seem to be pretty hard headed to it, and in general I'm sensitive to most psychedelics.

The first time I tried it (aside from a 2mg allergy dose upon obtaining it) I was under the belief that it was actually 5-meo-dipt. So I weighed out 2 capsules of 15 mg which me and a lady friend took together at a festival setting, but I should mention that we were extremely exhausted. While I felt good, I'd been hoping for the erotic aspects to really take off but it ended up making us both rather spacey yet happy, but not nearly as emotionally connected as I'd hoped (tho we have a complicated past for sure) I think we ended the night together snuggling and caressing but both of us were too tired to even attempt intercourse. It was a week or two later the vendor contacted me to inform me of the mix up. He ended up giving me 2g of 5meodipt for free my next order. Even at that dose which is considered high for oral, I did not it particularly strong, or relatable to any psychedelic I'd tried at that point. I shelved it.

Fast forward like 4 years where I really got to know most natural tryptamines intimately, especially 5 meo dmt/toad. I'd been considering unshelfing it for a while and even measured out 50mg for volumetric dosing. However one night after a few beers and a couple very small sessions with 5 meo dmt, I decided let's smoke some. I loaded maybe 5mg on pipe of ash and took a toke. Immediately colors brightened, I became more emotionally sensitive, had noticeable feelings of well being, but it still wasnt strong and it wasnt really what I considered psychedelic. It had qualities that were reminiscent of 5meodmt and initially I was really happy to find a substance that had similarities but gave a more workable time frame. I'd feel a pretty obvious decline around the 45 min mark, so, for a few hours, every 45 min I'd load it again. This really only seemed to increase the duration and give a 30 minute rush. It lasted longer than what i was expecting maybe 10 hours. Looking back I imagine my total dose was about 30mg. It felt completely benign the entire time physically, as well as not overwhelming. I remember doing a final 5meodmt dose before bed and thinking that yeah 5meomipt has NOTHING on this

Maybe a week later I tried again. Again I started off with about 5 mg and had a very similar experience to the last time. Remembering how safe I felt. Before I thought I'd push it. In 15 minutes I loaded about 10mg, tokes it and was brought to a very clearly high place. This was the first time I'd experienced it intensely. But it still felt safe. Then, and I'd later regret it, I threw on I'd say about 20mg. Maybe I should mention at this point I'd switched to a freebase pipe. This actually took me to a pretty psychedelic and extremely gentle euphoric place. Visually I was getting morphing, extreme color enhancement, maybe some kaleidoscopic imagery CEVs and open eyes, light but very apparent patterning. I found if I lay down and just relax, warm tingling would begin in my spine and radiate out towards my extremities in pulses of pleasurable waves. If I decided to focus on anything, my phone for example, all of that tingly good body buzz would almost disappear, to reemerge when I relaxed again. I was alone this time and did feel pretty randy so I masturbated a few times (lol in a row actually!) Tactile enhancement was clearly there and while my dick wasnt rock hard, it was much more functional than say on 140mg mdma. I really wish I'd had a partner that night. Afterwards tho I realized my heart had been beating fast and for a while. I also looked at my arms and I could see my veins protruding a bit and overall I could tell that my heart was under strain so I decided to just chill out as best I could i laid down and elevated my feet so it wouldn't have to work so hard. For probably 30 minutes it did not slow down and I began to worry a bit. Fortunately I eventually felt it relax a little, and was able to drift off to sleep. The next day I woke up feeling pretty great but I'd also come down with a cold. I decided that my dose, probably in the range of 40mg vaped within an hr was really quite nice, but I thought it stressed my body out too much for what I'd gained. I'm not planning on repeating it. I should also note that I had a twinge of nausea, I felt no body discomfort until the later stages of my trip, which again, lasted 10 hrs or more.

I've yet to try it again, but I imagine my next go with it will be in the 10mg oral area, not at a show, but at home alone or with a partner.

Last note is somewhere earlier in the thread someone menti ok ned that their residue in the pipe afterwards was like brown sugar. Mine was somewhat like taffy, sticky and stretchy brown oil. I rather liked the taste by the way, it was like a sweeter 5 meo dmt.

While I dont think it's the most mindblowing drug in any aspect, I see it could have uses. I'd agree it's not a party drug, more of an intimate setting type drug. At least for me.

I spontaneously revisited this chemical last night after a hiatus of several years. My preferred dose is 9mg, but I took 6mg this time; I haven't been in the best health for some time (adult-onset asthma), so I exercised caution.

Although visual effects were very moderate, I was rather surprised at how psychedelic this stuff was on my mind and body, even at such a conservative dose. During the first two or three hours, the focus was on pleasant bodily sensations, but by the fourth, my thinking process became dominant. I didn't get much insight -- my ruminations had an almost drunken quality to them -- but it was still good to just daydream. I was happy, which is precisely what I wanted from the trip.

Body load was minimal and mostly restricted to the last hour or so. The whole thing was over, including residual effects, by hour eight.

I spontaneously revisited this chemical last night after a hiatus of several years. My preferred dose is 9mg, but I took 6mg this time; I haven't been in the best health for some time (adult-onset asthma), so I exercised caution.

Although visual effects were very moderate, I was rather surprised at how psychedelic this stuff was on my mind and body, even at such a conservative dose. During the first two or three hours, the focus was on pleasant bodily sensations, but by the fourth, my thinking process became dominant. I didn't get much insight -- my ruminations had an almost drunken quality to them -- but it was still good to just daydream. I was happy, which is precisely what I wanted from the trip.

Body load was minimal and mostly restricted to the last hour or so. The whole thing was over, including residual effects, by hour eight.
I also revisited it recently and was pleasantly surprised. It was more psychedelic and had less body load than I remembered.

I remember this one making me feel very wired if you know what I mean, kind of stimulated but not like a stimulant. Maybe like a psychedelic coffee? I should revisit it as well, it's been ages.

I remember this one was available for ridiculously low prices a few years back, kinda wish I grabbed a multi-lifetime supply.

Yes I used to dose higher on this one but more recently I find I enjoy smaller 5-7mg doses.
Combined with a dose of 4 aco dmt is like a some sort of Tryptaflip. It adds a nice push to my otherwise sedative 4 aco buzz

Oh that's a great idea for a combo, totally makes sense. How much 4-AcO-DMT + 5-MeO-MiPT do you recommend dosage-wise?

I seem to find that 5-MeO-MiPT potentiates other 4-subbed tryptamines, so it doesn't take much of either for an effective combination. I've never taken it with psilocetin, but metocetin and miprocin were both very nice. I did find that I got more side effects with the combo, mainly gas