• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-MiPT Thread - Part 2

admittedly i do struggle to wait. i tried ~15mgs last night and it was good but put me in a bizarre headspace. i am tempted to continue pushing the dosage up. a friend of mine told me of a time where he did an unknown amount orally, estimated to be 30+ mgs, and he had very intense visuals and was barely able to walk. though i cant say i want to push myself to a dangerous point such as that, i still feel like there is more character yet to be found. how long do you usually wait between doses? earlier in this thread i was told two to three days but i am interested in how others are staggering their doses

I wait a minimum of one week and have never had a problem with tolerance when doing so. The highest dose I have done so far is 17mg and that led to a very large bodyload that was just shy of being uncomfortable. It was noticeably stronger than my 15mg trips.

Hmm. I didn't know this was active nasally. I think i'm going to try 15-17mg and see how that goes. And I'm going to wait longer this time.

I just vaped this for the first time a few nights ago whilst on 2c-P. It wasn't at all like I expected and I had a pretty throughly enjoyable time, much better than I had expected it to be! Zero nausea and no real body load like I thought there might be. Just a pleasurable BL and nice visuals. Wish I would have attempted it earlier seeing as I've had 5-MeO-MiPT in the stash case for a solid few years now...

Not totally sure what that second sentence means but if youre asking if what you had was a standard 5-meo-mipt trip, then yes. in my few experiences with 5-meo-mipt this is basically what happens. mild hallucinations, heightened sexuality, changes to colors. im guessing your dosage was somewhere around 13 to 15 mgs?

Sorry, I am a non English speaking person. This was my first tryptamine experience and I was actually wondering if the hallucination I had was a common experience with 5-MeO-MiPT. I was amazed this could happen.

I sadly don't know how much mg I have taken, it was a dangerous act of myself.

I did notice my 5-MeO-MiPT bag was open and some powder got out. I folded a piece of print paper over a length of 8 inch and tried to put all the stuff back. When I couldn't get more stuff loose of the paper, I decided to taste it with a wet finger. For some reason I did like it and continued until the powder was gone from the paper. I took some milk though to get the bitter taste out of my mouth. 20 minutes later I got extremely horny, and decided to open the bag and took a little more as big as a large sugar grain. The sexual arousement continued for another 20 minutes and then I noticed my hearing was intensified, another 5-10 minutes later the visuals started and a anxious feeling overwhelmed me as I didn't know how much I had taken. A friend of mine came to help me, and 1 hour later I was enjoying the trip. 8 hours later I had some back pain, but the next day I didn't fell any hangover or whatsoever.

I am going to try it again with a friend and now I am more well prepared with an laboratory analytical balance (readibility of .1mg) with high class calibration units. I measured the same size 'sugar grain'-like unit I took and it's about 1mg. So the rest I had taken was on the peace of paper, don't know how much. I have created multiple capsules with 0,5mg, 1mg, 2mg, 3mg et cetera. What I plan now is to take a 0,5mg and wait 30-60 minutes, then take a 1mg.

I am very much wondering if their is an aphrodisiac break point where the sexual arousement changes in auditorial and perceptual changes. It could also be the case that the break point is just a characteristic of 5-MeO-MiPT, like the first 2 hours are sexual arousing and the last 3-5 hours are more auditorial, perceptual based with intensified smelling and taste, no mather how much 5-MeO-MiPT you take. Does anybody know more about this?

Last edited:
Sorry, I am a non English speaking person. This was my first tryptamine experience and I was actually wondering if the hallucination I had was a common experience with 5-MeO-MiPT. I was amazed this could happen.

I sadly don't know how much mg I have taken, it was a dangerous act of myself.

I did notice my 5-MeO-MiPT bag was open and some powder got out. I folded a piece of print paper over a length of 8 inch and tried to put all the stuff back. When I couldn't get more stuff loose of the paper, I decided to taste it with a wet finger. For some reason I did like it and continued until the powder was gone from the paper. I took some milk though to get the bitter taste out of my mouth. 20 minutes later I got extremely horny, and decided to open the bag and took a little more as big as a large sugar grain. The sexual arousement continued for another 20 minutes and then I noticed my hearing was intensified, another 5-10 minutes later the visuals started and a anxious feeling overwhelmed me as I didn't know how much I had taken. A friend of mine came to help me, and 1 hour later I was enjoying the trip. 8 hours later I had some back pain, but the next day I didn't fell any hangover or whatsoever.

That was incredibly dangerous. There's a fine line between tripping and insanity, you don't wanna find the wrong side of that line.

I am going to try it again with a friend and now I am more well prepared with an laboratory analytical balance (readibility of .1mg) with high class calibration units. I measured the same size 'sugar grain'-like unit I took and it's about 1mg. So the rest I had taken was on the peace of paper, don't know how much. I have created multiple capsules with 0,5mg, 1mg, 2mg, 3mg et cetera. What I plan now is to take a 0,5mg and wait 30-60 minutes, then take a 1mg.

please be sure of the amounts you're taking here! Your scale needs to be able to read 0.001g, NOT 0.1g. This may have been a typo on your part, but it could be fatal if not.

5-meo-mipt is active as low as 2mg, and an average dose is between 6-15mg. This reads on the scale as .002 g - .015 g.

I am very much wondering if their is an aphrodisiac break point where the sexual arousement changes in auditorial and perceptual changes. It could also be the case that the break point is just a characteristic of 5-MeO-MiPT, like the first 2 hours are sexual arousing and the last 3-5 hours are more auditorial, perceptual based with intensified smelling and taste, no mather how much 5-MeO-MiPT you take. Does anybody know more about this?

No that sounds pretty much on par with every experience I've had. The first 3 hours are almost MDMA like, high sexual energy, increased tactile sensations, some dysphoria. Then it seems to shift to another perspective, more introspective, relaxed, and zen like.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was not a typo in my post, but I appreciate NJ5227 is cautioning me though.

I have a professional MT analytical balance with a readability and repeatability of 0.1mg.

Can someone help me to know why there are two phases in the experience from a neurological point of perspective? Any documentation is highly appreciated. I just read Psychedelics and the Human Receptorome with much pleasure, and looked specifically at the 5-MeO-MiPT receptor activations.

Would it be possible to stretch the first phase somehow? By splitting a maximum dose (like 8mg) into multiple doses (8x1mg) for instance, and taking dose after dose each 45 minutes?

Last edited:
please be sure of the amounts you're taking here! Your scale needs to be able to read .001mg, NOT .1. This may have been a typo on your part, but it could be fatal if not.

5-meo-mipt is active as low as 2mg, and an average dose is between 6-15mg. This reads on the scale as .002g - .015g.

No that sounds pretty much on par with every experience I've had. The first 3 hours are almost MDMA like, high sexual energy, increased tactile sensations, some dysphoria. Then it seems to shift to another perspective, more introspective, relaxed, and zen like.

.1mg is an incredibly small increment. I'm pretty sure your scale doesn't read that, lol.
Transformedit: While I'm editing your post I think it's worth mentioning that analytical balances weigh 0.1mg as standard and many will even weigh 0.01mg. Yes, mg!

I just vaped this for the first time a few nights ago whilst on 2c-P. It wasn't at all like I expected and I had a pretty throughly enjoyable time, much better than I had expected it to be! Zero nausea and no real body load like I thought there might be. Just a pleasurable BL and nice visuals. Wish I would have attempted it earlier seeing as I've had 5-MeO-MiPT in the stash case for a solid few years now...

Also, how much did you vape? I have some sitting around and have had a idle curiosity about vaping it, but never got around to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I vaped 10mgs to begin with then added another 5mgs a bit later. Vaping is probably the only way I'll ever use it as it sounds a bit uncomfortable orally though I may try a low end dose via plugged or maybe IM. Probably going to vape a bit later on today!

Am I the only one that gets an insane body load from this? It feels like a sledgehammer to the chest. Not much nausea as I am used to with most psychedelics, just this uncomfortable feeling. I wonder if vaping it would make any difference? I've only tried oral probably about 5 times in doses 6-10mg.

Am I the only one that gets an insane body load from this?

I had to go to the toilet immediately after taking 5-MeO-MiPT orally. Then all was fine. No nasua at all.

After 6 hours an annoying nociceptive muscle pain started from the back of my neck to my lumbar. I was still being able to go to the shopping mall, but when I got home my back screemed to me to lay down and do nothing. I started watching a movie, but I was completely exhausted I strange in my head to follow what was happening, I couldn't care to watch.

Am I the only one that gets an insane body load from this? It feels like a sledgehammer to the chest. Not much nausea as I am used to with most psychedelics, just this uncomfortable feeling. I wonder if vaping it would make any difference? I've only tried oral probably about 5 times in doses 6-10mg.

I get some body load but as long as I don't take a high dose it's pretty comfortable. It also seems to come and go a few times through the trip. It's nothing I can't deal with and the positives of the trip far outweigh the negatives.

Does an extra dose of 5-MeO-MiPT have any effect while you are on 5-MeO-MiPT already?

Many people take more of 5-MeO-MiPT while they are on. Some call it the cocaine of the tryptamines, but does it actually have any effect taking more of it?

Let't say you have start dose of 6mg, seeing visuals and 2 hours later you take another 3mg. Anyone experience with this?

Does an extra dose of 5-MeO-MiPT have any effect while you are on 5-MeO-MiPT already?

Many people take more of 5-MeO-MiPT while they are on. Some call it the cocaine of the tryptamines, but does it actually have any effect taking more of it?

Let't say you have start dose of 6mg, seeing visuals and 2 hours later you take another 3mg. Anyone experience with this?

I've done this once or twice before and really the only difference I have experience is that it will lengthen the experience some. It's never bumped the trip up to a higher level but that could be because I've just taken the extra dose at the wrong time.

Took a nice month break from this one as it was the most compulsive tryptamine I ever had. Did around 7mg a week ago and had a really anxiety filled come up. I've done up to 15ish mg before , but likely with tolerance. Was looking for mainly the sexual effects but overshot that.

Then a couple days ago I did 3-4mg followed by another 3-4mg an hour later. Much smoother ride. I think in the future when I decide to push this one 7+mg ill do it in this fashion to lessen the confusion that I get during the come up.

Had a great time with this at 10mg over the weekend, lovely music enhancement, euphoria, still easily controllable. More visuals than I was lead to expect at the peak too.

I've found 10mgs way too much. Lowest dose i took was ~3mgs, and i think 2mgs could've been sufficient. Really lovely stuff <3

I was alone and took one dose of 8mg orally last weekend. It was a lovely deep trip.

I did 14mg before with a friend, but taking 8mg alone was extremely deep too.

After taken this drug 4 times now, I come to the conclusion that all sensations (but specifically visual and auditory) are intensified by your thoughts. I discovered that I could layer my thoughts over the things I saw. All objects and images I was looking at morphed into my thoughts quickly. This was awesome. I think I was being able to think more quickly then normal. Time did past very slowly during the trip in my opinion. I even got a moment where I was seeing my clock going backwards, when I realised this was impossible it was gone.

I have done another 5-MeO-MiPT trip. 5 Hours after taking 15mg I took another 5mg + 10mg 2C-C. Extremely intense full colour CEV's for about 30 minutes. A light synesthesia experience too where the music affected the colours in the room. Interesting combination.

Ha, this is the most addictive stimulant I've ever done. Way more smooth than any PV... a feeling close to amphetamine. I've never even done a 'psychedelic' dose... I just kept doing 3-5 mg doses all day long for days until it was gone. 100 mg lasted me and a friend a few days used this way.

I've had my gram for a year, though I must admit I do occasionally vape it, like now. When I receive my MXE, i'll most likely dose it and 2c-E. At that time i'll probably vape 15-20mgs. Right now i'm low balling it and vaping maybe 5 or a bit more mgs. I don't feel any stimulation from it thankfully, maybe because I mainly vape it though I occasionally plug 1-3mgs. I never liked the 5-MeO body load but oddly the vaping 5-MeO-MiPT gives a feeling of odd relaxtion, almost like a slight muscle relaxer. Currently not something I expected!