• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-MiPT Thread - Part 2

i have been testing this compound for over a year now, and it has become one of my all time favs!

After trying 5-meo-dalt and not finding what i was looking for, 5-meo-mipt was ordered and hit the spot. Was looking for a suitable mdma replacement and this was it.

After much experience, here are some of the things I've found on this compound:

the salt is much harder on the stomach than the fumarate.

you can mitigate the gi discomfort by rectally plugging.

i have had reactions from dosing as low as 2mg, even after many experiences.

i find the best newbie entry level dose to be around 4-6mg

when taken orally, a trip will last about 6-7 hours. Vaped is much shorter, around 1-2 hours.

the oral trip is heavily sexual and "rolly" for the first 3-4 hours, then turns decidedly introspective and smooth.

I have combined this with MDAI, 5-meo-dalt, 6-apb, and amyl nitrate safely.

A friend asked me to make him a pill that would "fuck him up right". I made a combination pill of 10mg 5-mipt, 110mgs 6-apb, and 40mgs MDAI. Aside from GI discomfort, my friend had an awesome night, and morning.

I think this compound might be superior to MDMA and it's relatives for sexual enhancement. Sex on both is amazing, but with MDMA you might have trouble reaching erection, or achieving orgasm, due to vasoconstriction. With MIPT, there is no such issues.

Last edited:
^ NJ, what's an ideal MDAI:5-MeO-MiPT dosage combo? From what I've read, MiPT has the potential to dangerously potentiate other serotonin releasers, so I'm guessing one would have to stay on the low side?

As I've said, I've got some on the way, and I plan to make 4mg blotters to take at raves as an MDMA replacement. Many people have commented positively on its being a rave-friendly substance, so I will be using it for purely hedonistic purposes. Meaning, I just want a small dose to give me some empathogenesis, music and tactile enhancement, and energy. I don't want head-fucks or excessive cardiovascular strain (I had a rather serious operation 11 months ago and I'm still cautious about what I put in my body).

In short (and while this question has been asked a number of times before I just want more opinions) do you guys think 4mg will make for a good night out? This will be at relatively crowded clubs with good lighting, people I don't know, and awesome music (Deep House, which is my favourite for partying). Last time I was at this particular club on an RC it was on about 40mg snorted 4-FA and I had an absolutely amazing time. I'm just looking for light-hearted fun and making friends with strangers.

Also, since I stopped taking MDMA because of the toll it was taking on the brain, is this substance easier on the emotional side of things for the following days? MDMA used to make me emotionally unstable for up to several weeks, and I never abused it, so I think I'm just susceptible to that side of it. Would 5-MeO-MiPT be kosher?
I would think 4mg would put you about where you'd like to be. You might could push it up to 6mg but I wouldn't go higher than that if you're going to take it for the first time in that kind of setting.

NJ, what's an ideal MDAI:5-MeO-MiPT dosage combo? From what I've read, MiPT has the potential to dangerously potentiate other serotonin releasers, so I'm guessing one would have to stay on the low side?
---snip---
Cool, thanks. I'll start my wife off on 2mg just so she gets threshold effects. She was freaked out by MDMA after taking 200mg her first time (I wasn't around at the time obviously) and for a 50kg lady it packed a bit too much of a punch. Even her first time on MDAI she freaked on the come-up because it reminded her too much of MDMA. She settled down after a bit and with some cuddling though. Do you think she could handle 5-MeO-MiPT in the 2-4mg range or is there potential for her to freak out?
Some background info on her: The only psychedelic she's ever tried (bar MDAI and MDMA, which don't really count) is 2C-C, in pretty high doses (50mg plugged) and she absolutely loved that. Couldn't stop laughing and dancing around.

As I said, I'd start with a 4-6mg dose, straight up. mipt doesn't have the "push" that mdma does, the come up is very gradual in smaller doses - akin to getting stoned. She should enjoy this much better. I have anxiety and it doesn't trigger it.

If you're mixing this stuff with anything, cut the dose way back. The body load can be pretty high if you dose too high

Cool, thanks. I'll start my wife off on 2mg just so she gets threshold effects. She was freaked out by MDMA after taking 200mg her first time (I wasn't around at the time obviously) and for a 50kg lady it packed a bit too much of a punch. Even her first time on MDAI she freaked on the come-up because it reminded her too much of MDMA. She settled down after a bit and with some cuddling though. Do you think she could handle 5-MeO-MiPT in the 2-4mg range or is there potential for her to freak out?
Some background info on her: The only psychedelic she's ever tried (bar MDAI and MDMA, which don't really count) is 2C-C, in pretty high doses (50mg plugged) and she absolutely loved that. Couldn't stop laughing and dancing around.

I wouldn't give her more than 4mg to start off. I think this is definitely a "better safe than sorry" chemical. The dose-response curve is very high and even the difference of a milligram or two can make the difference between a good trip and one that is just too intense. She might be perfectly fine with a higher dose (I myself have never had less than 10mg and have always had a great time but I am far less sensitive to it than most people) but it might give her too much of a bodyload. I know some people have a problem taking psychedelics in places like bars/clubs so that's something to keep in mind as well.

Hi guys/gals

Great thread. This is my first post and I just wanted to give my thoughts on this great chemical. I'll also be trying 5mg Moxy and 100mg MDMA at the weekend. I personally believe this will be a great combo and will post my experience here.

Quick background: 43 years old, director of a respectable company, lot's of MDMA abuse in my 20's when living in London. Recently the wife has gone back to her native country to spend a few months with family. I stumbled upon a RC site... and well I've been doing a little experimenting :)

I first tried 20mg Moxy about 4 weeks ago. I thought "no way is such a small amount going to do anything". Wrong! Full-blown psychedelic trip but with nice euphoria. Serious yawns and visits to the bathroom for the first hour (bit like E but worse) then it was great. Electronic music was very good, visuals were intense - but fun! Felt very "electric" - not the soft/smooth visuals of mushrooms. For example, text on the screen was moving in waves very quickly. Very erotic. Balls felt like they were on fire. Peak was about 4-5 hours, then bam - I no longer liked electronic music and wanted to chill to some early Cramps.

I tried 5mg this weekend. I honestly didn't expect much. Wrong! Same terrible yawning and visit to the bathroom. Felt like crap the first 45 mins, but it probably didn't help that I was watching a dark movie... as soon as I realized 5mg was an effective dose I switched the TV off and put on electronic music. This was great! Even better euphoria than with 20mg. For an hour or two I remember saying to myself "this is better than e!". I also had fairly strong visuals - for example the carpet was rippling quite a lot.

After I ate dinner I definitely became more relaxed. About 4 hours in I was still nicely high - had a nice "glow" about me, but no more visuals. Electronic music still sounded great. I could read without any problem (unlike on E), but felt slightly "drunk". Very erotic, but not as much as at 20mg. I even did laundry and did the washing up! I could never do anything like that on muchrooms!

About 5 hours in I started yawning again (but this time was genuinely getting tired) and listened to more relaxing music. About an hour later I felt quite straight and clear headed - even though I was still getting tracers. Colors still seemed very bright. About an hour or two later I went to bed.

To summarize I would call this "ecstasy for the experienced drug taker". I'd like to give some to my wife, but I think she might find 5mg too strong. One weekend I'm going to start at 2mg and every 60 mins or so take another 2mg up to a max of 10mg. I purchased 250mg and mixed this with 10ml vodka and 115ml of water and it disolved perfectly. 1ml of my custom made solution = 2mg Moxy. I've given ecstasy to countless people in the past with no hesitation what so ever. I'm a little more cautious with this puppy however.

I definitely preferred 5mg to 20mg. I think if you prefer ecstasy you'll prefer a lower dosage, but if you prefer to trip they you'll prefer a higher dosage. The last few weeks I've tried 20mg 2C-I, 20mg 2C-T-7 and 30mg of 2C-T-7 combined with 10mg 2C-D 3 hours later. This last trip was very enlightening, but probably too strong. I think I'm done with the 2C's.

At the weekend I will dose 5mg @ 7:30 and then 90-120 mins later I will take 100mg of MDMA (and maybe another 2mg of Moxy) and head out to a fetish club that is happening that weekend. My only concern is that the stimulus of the MDMA will be overriden by the "relaxed" phase of the Moxy. I'm not going to take both together as I think the yawning and trip to the bathroom will be too much. I also don't believe I'm going to sleep much that night, and I bet the next day will be far more sketchy/harsh than by just doing Moxy alone.

This drug deserves to be a popular "street drug" and not just a "research chemical". I guess the problem with it is the dosage.... it's not linear....

Here's my experience;

I had previously taken my 2 doses or Piracetam (2.4gx2) along with CDP Choline, Alpha GPC, Alpha Lipoic Acid and a little
This morning at 1:11am I took ~4mg 5-MeO-MiPT Fumarate.
First alerts were around 30mins later on a full stomach. Real effects, no placebo at a +2 1h later
Effects lasted around 1h before I redosed another 4mg at 3:00am.

The experience was beautiful! Felt at peace and one with my environement. Meditation felt so natural! It was like a breeze in my mind, very refreshing and pure feeling. A feeling of rediscovering things felt amazing
Only downside, effects subsided quite abruptly. 1 minute I was in a trance like condition and the next I was getting back to baseline.
Nonetheless a very rewarding albeit very short experience.
Almost completely normal after 8h of sleep although I am kinda tired (which was expected since I was extremely tired before the trip)

I noticed 2 phases as well but it's probably more related to my anxiety than the drug (I usually have a phase of anxiety before the effects truly appears.) After that it was beautiful tripping :p
I also had breathing visuals.

PS. The kind of salt used should always be noted in trip reports so other users can plan doses accordingly.

Does 5-meo-mipt cause any kind of tolerance? I dosed 10mg orally tonight and while it was nice, I think I need to bump up the dose a bit. Im thinking 12 or 13 mg. I would like to dose tomorrow. Is that possible?

Most psychoactives produce tolerance, so yes. Second day usually requires 150% of the original dose, but it's best to let the tolerance dissipate, because it's a waste of material.

Wow, really low doses reported here! Good to know, as in the past people have asked me for dosage advice on other compounds and had a bit too strong experiences despite me advising lower dosages than I would take myself. On moxy my first try was at 10mg which was nice but not really strong, and the second time I did 14-15 and had a good, pretty overwhelming trip.

This is my first tryptamine. Anyone doesn't recognize in some of the following experiences with 5-MeO-MiPT?

Extremely sexual aroused after 20 minutes of taking the substance orally on an empty stomach.

Warps, in each visual corner 1, resulting in waving and bending of the visual field. Discoloring and coloring of objects when focused on. Shrinking of objects in multiple steps when focused on, leaving the former step in a transparent-like image, while leaving the rest of the visual field intact. Making textures more intense when focused on. Stonger experience of perspective.

Extremely intensified smelling and tasting.

Very little auditory changes, but intensified hearing to little subtle changes and sounds in the background.

A strong hallucinogenic visual experience at the peak of the trip (I was watching my friends face and all of a sudden he was wearing an anonymous mask).

since i had my first experience with 10 mg ive tried using 5-meo-mipt again both by itself and in combination. all in all ive found it to be somewhat disappointing. i tried bumping the dosage up to 13mg while i was coming down off of some 4-aco-dmt and found it to be pretty much the same as the 10 mg; nice body feeling but not much else. i then, another day of course, tried mixing 20mg 2-cb with 13mg 5-meo-mipt. though i got some nice brightness of colors and seeing everything more clearly, the effect lasted for maybe an hour

anyone have any experience with this stuff IM/IV?

This is my first tryptamine. Anyone doesn't recognize in some of the following experiences with 5-MeO-MiPT?

Not totally sure what that second sentence means but if youre asking if what you had was a standard 5-meo-mipt trip, then yes. in my few experiences with 5-meo-mipt this is basically what happens. mild hallucinations, heightened sexuality, changes to colors. im guessing your dosage was somewhere around 13 to 15 mgs?

since i had my first experience with 10 mg ive tried using 5-meo-mipt again both by itself and in combination. all in all ive found it to be somewhat disappointing. i tried bumping the dosage up to 13mg while i was coming down off of some 4-aco-dmt and found it to be pretty much the same as the 10 mg; nice body feeling but not much else. i then, another day of course, tried mixing 20mg 2-cb with 13mg 5-meo-mipt. though i got some nice brightness of colors and seeing everything more clearly, the effect lasted for maybe an hour

anyone have any experience with this stuff IM/IV?

In my experience, 5-meo-mipt is best on it's own. I've rarely had particularly good experiences when trying to mix it with other things. Perhaps you're not giving yourself enough time to let your tolerance subside?

admittedly i do struggle to wait. i tried ~15mgs last night and it was good but put me in a bizarre headspace. i am tempted to continue pushing the dosage up. a friend of mine told me of a time where he did an unknown amount orally, estimated to be 30+ mgs, and he had very intense visuals and was barely able to walk. though i cant say i want to push myself to a dangerous point such as that, i still feel like there is more character yet to be found. how long do you usually wait between doses? earlier in this thread i was told two to three days but i am interested in how others are staggering their doses

admittedly i do struggle to wait. i tried ~15mgs last night and it was good but put me in a bizarre headspace. i am tempted to continue pushing the dosage up. a friend of mine told me of a time where he did an unknown amount orally, estimated to be 30+ mgs, and he had very intense visuals and was barely able to walk. though i cant say i want to push myself to a dangerous point such as that, i still feel like there is more character yet to be found. how long do you usually wait between doses? earlier in this thread i was told two to three days but i am interested in how others are staggering their doses

I've had variable experiences with it as well. the first time I tried it, I took 10mg orally and at about t+30min I insufflated 10mg more. The result was, well, quite insane: music became so high-def and LOUD and that it was almost abrasive (but still really awesome), time dilation was extreme - the movement everything slowed down to a crawl. Great fractal spiral neon OEVs, and tbh some of the most intense CEVs I've ever had in my life, synthesthetic with the music. Some of the most vivid, detailed and intricate CEVs i've ever had. the experience was awesome but also quite anxiety-ridden and my body felt quite strange the whole time. Later at the tail end (main effects lasted about 5 hours) took some methylone, NOT advised, puked my guts out quite forcefully.

Second time I took 13mg orally and experienced barely perceptible movement in the visual field, a slight stimulation, anxiety and faint queasiness a. little else. very disappointing. I have yet to try again after the last experience.