Chicago Heroin v Fuck Dormin

Status
Not open for further replies.
also wondering why trumandchiave or what ever his name is got a temp band agian... is it because hes full of shit and telling unrealilistic bs stories agian??

Pretty much. If anyone doesn't want to play by our rules they will get banned eventually. He may or may not be back in 6 months after his ban is up.

Yo chinky I had the little grey pebble dope on the west side of buffalo shit was fire looked like gray fish gravel

My guy i called today as i got close and asked which spot i wanted to go to today... He ended up meeting me at a gas station the south side. I had to wait a few miniutes nothing long. The other day in one of my spots i copped a jab of red dice and today copped some 8-ball bags of that fiyhhhhhha. Been getting some kill lately. Chicago stand up!

Last edited:
Pretty much. If anyone doesn't want to play by our rules they will get banned eventually. He may or may not be back in 6 months after his ban is up.

I just wanted to clarify that he wasn't infracted for being full of shit. He broke one of the main rules again. We don't infract someone for posting something that we think is untrue.

Yo chinky I had the little grey pebble dope on the west side of buffalo shit was fire looked like gray fish gravel

naw man i get my shit out in the south burbs like the harvey/riverdale area..they dont sell nothing but raw..halfs and wholes for literally dirt prices...yesterdya it was in bigger grey chuncks and not the pebbles bur man i was fucked up, i couldnt ene make posts or keep focus for mpore then a sentencev or 2..

my main dude called me up tpday and said he had s0mething good that he wanted me to try..so i go out to him and cop a jab and its just average at best..so im gonna go cop another half of raw tomorrow sincve i still have half from yesterday and try and flip my guys bags or just use them to tak the sick away and use the raw to get high, i dont really know yeah..

seriously though its like buy half a jab or for 10bux more i can get a half gram of raw...its an easy decision lol..i just gonna work on gettin this raw connect myself and so i dont have to realy on my one guy..and really hes no problem cause we pay the same and everything is equal its just i got to go with hik and meeting up with him and lal that takes anj hour, when in that mean time i could already be i=out here and coppin

the best part is she does the hand out drivers window to window..so there no parking somehwer and waiting or having to run into someone strap..ypou just pull up and exchange windpow threw window and you go your seperate ways

welp.. just took 6mg sub 10 mins, since i been slamming too much shit in my arm its really time for a break, nod on dope heads

The Detroit Police Officers Association is warning citizens and out-of-towners that they enter Detroit at their own risk, saying that the "grossly understaffed" and overworked police force cannot adequately protect the public in the increasingly violent city.

Detroit is America’s most violent city, its homicide rate is the highest in the country and yet the Detroit Police Department is grossly understaffed,” DPOA Attorney Donato Iorio told WWJ over the weekend. “The DPOA believes that there is a war in Detroit, but there should be a war on crime, not a war on its officers.”[/quote]

Wanna take a chance on the wheel of death

So how is out in the hood?

Has anyone ever seen the grey pebble dope or like brown and tan that are pressed into cylinders. The grey pebble shit was fire. I've had like 3gram pieces that were pressed into cylinders too. Has anyone ever heard of this.

Damn you gotta have it pretty good to be buying ten gram pieces of dope. My broke ass goes a few sawbucks and dubs a day until the money runs out and the situation is hopeless and switch to bups. A girl I know has grams of raw for what seems like too much about the price of a jab and a half maybe it's fire but I'll never know because I can't afford all that at once even though I'll end up doing the same amount going to the hood a buch of different times in a row

Has anyone ever seen the grey pebble dope or like brown and tan that are pressed into cylinders. The grey pebble shit was fire. I've had like 3gram pieces that were pressed into cylinders too. Has anyone ever heard of this.

yeah i've had that before several times, its kind of small rocky like almost like small grey looking dirt and it breaks apart.. When i got that before it was some fire ass dope<3

^ yeah that stuff is the shit! its hard to come by tho..u aint gonna find it at the spots. when do u guys like to go the spots anyway, cuz after 9 pm its crawling with cops.

I never liked to go to the spots,im luckly I dont have too,but I would suggest before 10am. If your smart. The spot my friend goes to open at 430am.hard to believe but he said that the suits go that early.

Its really always hot i go anytimes.. All my spots are allies ppl park so there all straight. Last night i copped a few jabs and as soon as i pulled out luckly a benz was behind me... Which is good since i drive a nice blacked out car. this kid who i been going through has been being a huge bitch though lately... everytime i drive with my gas, he gets hooked up with 2 bags from me, 2 kpins (2mg), and an 8mg suboxone... and this is because i lost my other connect which was way better than his.. But he just is a dick about it and makes me toss him all this shit for "taking the risk for me..." Even though i am the damn one who pays for everything and tosses him shit, oh and forgot to mention he acts like a damn leecher he askes for my cigerettes the whole damn time there and back... So i end up wasting so much cash as he lives 15 miniutes out of the way where i have to scoop him.. I used to be a lot dumber and give him like a hundo or two and he'd get a ride and come back with my shit in one bag that was fat as hell like a jabs worth... But everytime i would be doing so much and could barely feel it, but when i actually rode out with him and got the shit one bag was like fucking kill compared to how much of the shit i was doing that he gave me.. Which i always knew he was using dormin or sleepinol but still he was probably taking at least half of what i payed for..I am really pissed cuz he acts like a damn bitch and complains about everything. He acts like hes taking a huge risk when really the only risk he takes is coking his dope in my car infront of pedestrians and other ppl in the fucking hood he doesent even give a shit and im trying all i can to get ahold of my old dude this shit is getting really old really quick.

Last edited:
yeah i used to get RAW delivered to my door but now he dont have it anymore so i have go to the spots for inferior product. i try to buy a lot at once so i dont have to go much.

yeah i used to get RAW delivered to my door but now he dont have it anymore so i have go to the spots for inferior product. i try to buy a lot at once so i dont have to go much.

Shit that doesn't sound like too bad of a deal getting Raw delivered to your front door. You must live in the city if not that is pretty incredible lol..

Yeah man hes a straight bitch and if i hAd my other giy still never wod bother going thru his bitch ass.

Im glad I got 3 good hookups and no ghett, that explains why I never been busted,maybe

yea, it sucks when your ''guy '' falls from the grace of earth and you don't really have a solid conect its at that point you either head out to the wild west or get fcked by some middle man that won't give up his conect so he can make off on your dime , i been there done that.. it really sucks.. so yea my friend that i send out from time to time i guess called me saying he got his windows busted out on his ride... can't say i'm shocked since hes been dodging his conect cause he owed him a jab and a halfs worth.. i mean what did he think was gonna happen. not like these guys are playing around and shit..

Im glad I got 3 good hookups and no ghett, that explains why I never been busted,maybe

Yeah i am not worried so much about the ghetto as i am getting top quality shit... I just am sick of this kid and told him to fuck off, and at the momeny have no one.

yea, it sucks when your ''guy '' falls from the grace of earth and you don't really have a solid conect its at that point you either head out to the wild west or get fcked by some middle man that won't give up his conect so he can make off on your dime , i been there done that.. it really sucks.. so yea my friend that i send out from time to time i guess called me saying he got his windows busted out on his ride... can't say i'm shocked since hes been dodging his conect cause he owed him a jab and a halfs worth.. i mean what did he think was gonna happen. not like these guys are playing around and shit..

yeah i mean most of them are really straight because they are making a ton of money for not having a real job and where most of them live. My guy is 22 and drives a Range Rover from slangin boy in the hood... But hes really not my guy anymore now.. All my veins on my arms are really fuckd and i can not hit any other veins. I have like 2-3 Abscess that are small and usually go away if i dont touch theme for awhile. I tried to hit the top of my hand the other day and it is swollen red still and hurts like hell, i have just been icing it a lot. It just sucks when you bang up so much dope and run out of places to comfortablly hit. I decided i want to try and stop and luckly i have subxoxone MG Strips and i get 120 Klonopin 2mg a month so i hope these two things will really help me get by... I used to sell mad pills n re up on dope with it but if i dont get a new dude soon im going to have to stop.. ITs not like im bad at shooting up because i draw back and blood comes but when i push it starts to hurt like a burning sensation and when i take the needle out it really fucking hurts.... So this really sucks i tried blowing a line and it just really isnt the same as banging. MY main questions are will the kpins help me get by??

Status
Not open for further replies.