• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-HO-PCP Thread

If anyone has had grey 3 ho pcp tested I'd love to know how disgusting the impurities are.

White - king of current novel dissos
Grey - muddy brain addling trash (made me depressed too)

If anyone has had grey 3 ho pcp tested I'd love to know how disgusting the impurities are.

White - king of current novel dissos
Grey - muddy brain addling trash (made me depressed too)

I haven't had it tested, but from all of the research I've done it's got to be one of the precursors used in the synth (would it be against the rules to list the most common ones regularly seen in contaminated PCP (and it's analogs) samples?)

I agree with you completely, I used the grey stuff quite compulsively for a while and it REALLY fucked me up mentally. I couldn't think at all and my emotions went completely haywire. I couldn't control myself at all. I had to throw it out. If you mix the stuff into a solution and smell the water, it reeks of almonds which makes me think it's contaminated with 1-piperidinocyclohexanecarbonitrile (which has a characteristic almond like odor). If it were contaminated with piperidine or 1-piperidino-cyclohexane it would smell fishy, literally.

The white batch is superior in so many ways that it doesn't even feel like the same drug to me. I'm very happy that I got some but unfortunately I've gone through half a g in around 25 days (I've picked up quite the habit with the stuff). Fun times, eh?

Hope you are having a good day Treezy!

Most likely PCC. It causes bad effects all around. Careful guise!

I really like 3-HO-PCP. Nice chemical.

Shit I have the grey batch as well. Will delay using it in my research. Pcc could be identified by any test centre I suppose...

Shit I have the grey batch as well. Will delay using it in my research. Pcc could be identified by any test centre I suppose...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that any laboratory that performs tests on drug samples will have the reference standard for PCC, and should have no issues detecting PCC or other common arylcyclohexylamine precursors in a given sample. Are you thinking about having yours tested? I have some of the grey batch as well but I simply don't have the funds right now to pay $100 for the test to be done.

I wish I knew somebody that lives in one of the countries that offers free laboratory testing. Either way if you do decide to have it tested please keep us all posted as to the results!

did you ever use 3 meo pcp as a functional stimulant? How does 3 ho pcp compare?

Yes I used the former in that matter and it worked rather fine. 3-Meo-PCP is the most functional disso out there for analytical tasks, it does not increase your performance, but it provides a manic boost, without interfering with logical thinking at very low doses. It was even better than most stimulants in that regard for me.

3-Ho-PCP is more of a mixed bag. It is even more potent, longer lasting and more unpredictable than 3-Meo, it is too potent and long lasting to be spontaneuosly administered. But it is not that stimulating (in a dopaminergic sense), rather more relaxing and perhaps more opioid. It works also as an anti-depressive substance at ~t+24h until t+72h at threshold doses (2-4mg insufflated) for me. Afterwards (>t+72h) I always experienced a rather annoying crash for 24h-48h, accompanied by joint pain and aggressive tendencies. I concluded, that this substance is nothing to fuck with. I have a bad relationship with drugs, that have such a long elimination half life and are of such potency. They can wreak havoc on your everyday-life.

Stick to your guns if you can. This substance is not really suited for functional purposes but great for uninhibited recreation I suppose. I like it more than 2-Oxo-PCE.

My ranking for arylcyclohexylamines is like this (all are quite interesting, but I prefer the more stimulating ones) :

3-Meo-PCP > 3-Meo-PCE > 3-Ho-PCP > 2-Oxo-PCM > 2-Oxo-PCE

I really want to try this but I've never seen it being sold in my country or heard anyone doing it. I doubt many people have it here if any.

Maybe my disso days are over for good but you never know...

I believe it will give a false positive for PCP... many of the acrylcyclohexamines will.

Thanks I dont get tested for pcp.
Last night I IV 14mg it was not strong at all didnt hole or anything. just were really confused for maybe 90 min sitting in my chair. was the same wirh o-pce I needed way more than whats recommended here. So im gonna try 30mg tonight. and I have no tolerance for dissos .

what are they for then I tried ketamine 2 times 200-300mg and I vanish. thats what I like about disso

They're for producing interesting altered states. Not all disssociatives are good for holing, and holing is only one use for them. A lot of people use lower doses of ketamine and don't try to hole, for the other types of effects it has.

I've tried dabbling with dissos as well, 3-HO-PCP and O-PCE, but I also think I don't quite 'get' them.

The mental effects are very confusing, and imo not very enjoyable, it felt like poison for my brain. Especially O-PCE took a really long time, and I felt very confused and not on point well into the next day. I'll try snorting O-PCE, and maybe upping my dosage because I don't want to give up on these chemicals although maybe they just don't agree with me..

It took me a while to "get" dissociatives too. I tried MXE a handful of times before I "got it"... I didn't like it, I found it uncomfortable and weird, it made me kind of anxious. Then I had an experience where I got the full range of effects and I loved it, and it became one of my favorite drugs. It was the same for basically any disso I've tried, I never like them much at first.

That said, I think psychedelics are better drugs. Dissos have too much of the escapism/addictive nature to them. I will say, though, that a good dissociative hole experience is a totally unique and utterly fascinating/mindblowing thing that is worth experiencing.

I think 3-HO-PCP in low to mid doses can be really helpful for being productive (for tasks which are not that mentally challenging) or just enjoy what you're doing more. For me, it often is cleaning/tidying up the house or just playing Overwatch ;)

Yes I used the former in that matter and it worked rather fine. 3-Meo-PCP is the most functional disso out there for analytical tasks, it does not increase your performance, but it provides a manic boost, without interfering with logical thinking at very low doses. It was even better than most stimulants in that regard for me.

3-Ho-PCP is more of a mixed bag. It is even more potent, longer lasting and more unpredictable than 3-Meo, it is too potent and long lasting to be spontaneuosly administered. But it is not that stimulating (in a dopaminergic sense), rather more relaxing and perhaps more opioid. It works also as an anti-depressive substance at ~t+24h until t+72h at threshold doses (2-4mg insufflated) for me. Afterwards (>t+72h) I always experienced a rather annoying crash for 24h-48h, accompanied by joint pain and aggressive tendencies. I concluded, that this substance is nothing to fuck with. I have a bad relationship with drugs, that have such a long elimination half life and are of such potency. They can wreak havoc on your everyday-life.

Stick to your guns if you can. This substance is not really suited for functional purposes but great for uninhibited recreation I suppose. I like it more than 2-Oxo-PCE.

My ranking for arylcyclohexylamines is like this (all are quite interesting, but I prefer the more stimulating ones) :

3-Meo-PCP > 3-Meo-PCE > 3-Ho-PCP > 2-Oxo-PCM > 2-Oxo-PCE
I'd agree that 3-meo-pcp is extremely functional and provides a nice manic boost similar to stimulants but in it's own way. High doses will make you too stupid for any real work.

Not sure if I'd agree regarding the duration, for me 3-ho-pcp definitely lasts less long. It is slightly more potent but both are extremely potent so the difference is most likely beyond what your scale can measure.

There is definitely less (noticeable) stimulation but if you take it at night you'll note that sleeping without a benzo is practically impossible for at least a few h even though you feel more relaxed.

Never noticed any opioid effects, but there are studies that say it has them.

No crash for me nor joint pain and aggressive tendencies.

Imo 3-ho-pcp ~ o-pce > 3-meo-pcp ~ 3-meo-pce > 2f-dck > dck > 3-ho-pce>>>> ephenidine >>>>>> diphenidine ~ 2-meo-phenidine (the last two only being good for throwing away), and ephenidine being decent, but too expensive per dose, builds tolerance too fast and lasts too long

I dosed 20mg 3-ho-pcp (I obviously have some tolerance, start lower with it than me, it is stronger than 3-meo-pcp) and 2mg etilozam about 2 hours ago. While sipping some coca tea and smoked a tiny bit of hash. I feel very nice and fluffy, like being packed into blankets, just watching colourful movies. They are kinda 3D now. I find 3-ho-pcp stronger than 3-meo-pcp, it makes me feel really melting into stuff. It is really relaxing, soft, warm and nice.

I will write a proper trip report later on.

Does anyone have a high opiate tolerance and still feels a opiate like high with 3-ho-pcp?
Im asking because I have a opiate tolerance of about 60mg Oxycodone and the last time with 3-ho-pcp the experience was very lacking. But maybe this was because my batch looked very impure. I want to give this substance a another try.