• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-HO-PCP Thread

Anyone else have the brown Sandy batch? It's got to be impure because it's not as potent as this chem should be. But I've still been having a great time with it snorting 20mg.

The white is real, I had brown/pinkish that was dogshit. Cloudy headed dirty experience.

"3-ho-pcp", do we already have a nickname for this compound? I suggest "HCP", it is an awesome substance.
I received the white sandy batch, you can hear the little particles crush under a razor blade - similar to ketamine, but not as big.
I've had no issues creating a 2mg/ml solution using distilled water and I can't report a degraded potency. My "HCP" is stored in a amber bottle in case it matters.

I've primarily used the liquid solution to ingest a relatively low amount of 2.5 mg for prolonged periods of time (I think about 5 days a week for 4 weeks straight EDIT: not recommended).
I found it to be an awesome suppressor (or opponent) of depression and (negative) thoughts. I'ts almost like I am in a meditating state of mind; clear headed and
precisely thinking to say it, using other words. Anxiety vanished. It also makes me hella confident and the good vibes seem to transfer to other people as well.

Back then I was working in the telecommunication business and I found the talks to be really easy going and
flowing without to much effort. I was part of a workshop and performed godly if I may say so, creative ideas where sprinkling all around in my head, putting them into words or written language
was the biggest barrier lol. Long story short, HCP made me realize the job I was working as is a horrible and demonic construct. I no longer work for the callcenter agency. I felt like being
(ab)used by them, they suck out all your positivity into the talks which generate them money. It's all about the money, I mean I sold pretty good products, but it still felt to manipulating to me.

This might sound like I off tracked from my initial topic, but apparently what I wanted to say is that it is really therapeutic and reflecting. I worked for 8 months in this business and HCP made
me reevaluate my decisions and say "fuck it, im out"... !!!You don't need to dose daily to achive such effects, you just need to wanna work at it)!!!

On retrospect I'd probably advise a lower amount than 2.5mg daily, I definitely felt altered on this amount, which may or may not be desired. It also felt really mentally taxing, I realized a lot of
fucked up decisions/paths that I took that I now work at (sober).

I didn't feel a withdrawal, which is odd when assuming it has opioid properties. Dosing twice a day (2.5mg) didn't achive any greater results. I didn't even notice when the HCP stopped working,
the day just continued being great...

---

I already noticed that there is a notable difference when comparing nasal to oral HCP, but I would really appreciate some input on this topic. I think nasally its more sedating (only tried it 3 times nasally iirc)

I've had a unbelievably spiritual experience on o-pce + HCP, both orally. I've never been in greater hole... I feel like o-pce and HCP combined, are a match made in heaven.

---

Currently I am gladly abstaining from the daily dosing regime and trying to find the best blend between o-pce and HCP
to my current understanding HCP won't lead you down the hole when used as a single compound.

I will keep the dosing to once every 2 weeks, which I think is needed to get the most out of it.

Will update you guys once I started mixing K with HCP, which in theory sounds awesome as hell...

// Edit: I somehow fucked up the formatting, I edited the text one to many times and it seems to have killed it... cant get rid of the spaces

Last edited:
For the love of God, if you try to spread HCP as a nickname for this I will crawl through your computer screen and do bad things to you.

Can it be, that this compound degrades pretty fast ? Took a few eyeballed mini-doses (1-2mg) insufflated and orally and frankly did not feel much at all. Has been stored in a dark, dry space for several months.

I'm beginning to realize that this compound may not be for me, as I highly prefer 3-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCE.

Next trial will be with measured dose. (Usually I titrate low eyeballed doses with every disso over the course of a day after the first successfull trials with measured doses).

Don't like this one much orally. At ~7mg it makes me drowsy for 6 hours, then hypermanic/hyperactive for 12 hours with a hypermanic afterglow for the next day.

Neither functional, nor recreational for me. Just a different, non-insightful (even subjectively) state from sobriety. Maybe I need to learn the compound. Oral ROA is not for me with dissos (too long duration).

I believe so too. 20mg IM was perhaps a bit stiff? If you dont remember anything then how can you declare its effect? =)

Haven't been here quite a while since that experience. I made a decision after that to have a tolerance break for 3 months.

Anyway what I meant to say there was 2 things, but I phrased it badly.
First off I was just stating my last experience with 3-ho-pcp. And secondly what I meant to say was that with other high doses(that I remember!), there were no noteworthy effects.

Catching back up on this thread and after my tolerance break, I'm really eager to give this another shot!

Posted a full report in the TR section... Overall I found it to be very intense and not functional in the least, the sort of dissociative experience where I am drowning in the waves beneath a turbulent sea.... I found it very very comparable to my experiences with combining 3-MeO-PCE and 3-MeO-PCP. Would anyone else who has done that combo before be able to offer any insight?

Overall I prefer 3-HO-PCE over 3-HO-PCP. The former is more subtle and more functional. The latter is to unpredictable and too long-lasting (and perhaps too potent for my taste). 3-MeO-PCP is the best functional disso and 3-MeO-PCE is the most recreational one. Hands down. 2-Oxo-PCE is the most easy to hole on. 3-HO-PCXs are just odd (and the opioid side effects are fucking annoying, at least for me) ...

Anybody tested a greyish/brown batch?

I holed on this ..... Any feedback??!!

Anyone hole on this? IV use??

Last edited by a moderator:
This stuff had a weird hangover, kind of sore muscle-like, even though I didn't feel it at all during the experience. I woke up feeling OK, but it really kicked in toward afternoon, lasting 6 hours. I wonder these days if you can even trust what it is. Chinese, "reliable" established vendor, White very fine powder. No real anti-depressant effect nexr day. Because of strange next day hangover, my opinion is to not try it. I had high hopes. Not really like 3-meo-pcp. That is much better. My 2c.

I had some really great experiences with 3-HO-PCP and some lackluster. I went through about 400mg. Early on I combined equal parts 3-MeO-PCP and 3-HO-PCP and had some really incredible experiences, but I'm still not quite sure what to make of this stuff overall. I'd say I prefer 3-MeO-PCP but they're quite different.

I had only lackluster experiences with this. Always felt slightly poisoned, as if I had a minor fever. Felt like a combo of 2-Oxo-PCE and too many beers on a hot summer day for the most part. The best attribute of the experience is, that it has a significant anti-depressing after effect for 48h without causing annoying manic episodes. So the aim should be to dose as low as possible in my opinion.

The best attribute of the experience is, that it has a significant anti-depressing after effect for 48h without causing annoying manic episodes. So the aim should be to dose as low as possible in my opinion.

Wish I could say it had an after-effect antidepressant effect, but not for me.

Hmm, what was your dose like ? I remember I dosed lower than I would dose 3-MeO-PCE or 2-Oxo-PCE (also never redosed, because it is that potent and long-lasting overall), i.e. usually not significantly more than ~5mg insufflated. Even then the effects were quite pronounced after the eternal come-up (~90-120min). Did seldomly like the effects, but it had the best immediate after-effects of any disso I tried. Unfortunately after the antidepressent period, which starts ~16h after intake and lasts ~48h, there is a period of muscle-tension/joint pain, which lasts another 48h. To sum it up, for me :

ROA : insufflated
Dose : 3-7mg
Come-up : 2h
Onset : 12h
Come-Down : 4h
Antidepressant after-effects : 30-48h (start at T+16h)
Concerning after-effects : 30-48h (start at T+46-64h)

Small dose of 3-HO (3mg) and a microdose of acid is pretty good for a blissfull day where you need to be functional.
Also for me no antidepressant effect afterwards (only done up to 12 mg) orally.

Do you guys feel like Dissos are actually neurotoxic?
What about using 3-ho-pcp often?

IMO there are negative after effects, a hangover, depression, lowered mood. Feeling guilty of using the substance.

But the intoxication is so good...

Perhaps psychedelics would be healthier for the brain(clearly).

Are Dissos damaging to the brain? We have no evidence I know, only anecdotes based on what we feel. I suppose using drugs to feel better and get things done can aid ones life in the short term, showing us a side of us that we can actually attain naturally by just trying...

I love and hate Dissos!
I feel like they help so much but I worry about the negative effects. I eat extremely healthy, and Dissos help me with motivation....

But in the end, is it having a negative impact on my brain?

I would almost compare it to meth use(far from meth I know). But I find Dissos to be highly functional and comfortable, helping me get further in life(no depression/anxiety/increased motivation).

How damaging is it really in your experience?

Why is there so little discussion of 3-ho-pcp?

I love reading insights from others!!

I like these recent Disco conversations a lot. I've been doing some personal research myself for years. The past 6 months, I've been using 2-Oxo-PCE daily, in varying doses - and after using daily - 3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE - 3-MeO-PCP - 3 MeO-PCE - Ketamine - which i remember seeing a long time ago was like 2-Oxo-PCQm ? Call me out if I'm wrong. I'm spacey. I also used to trip on Dextromethorphan for months at a time in my early 20's, and actually detoxed myself off a Heavy Heroin using Pattern for a few months Robotripping, but I ended up back in the Opiates eventually due to DXM's lack of being a practical daily substance. It just runs the body TOO hard and caused overheating issues more than anything else for me. I could only do it during the winter because I constantly was so warm on it, couldn't even enjoy it in the summer - even fully hydrated and with proper sleeping and eating. These new Disco's are fucking beauty, they're so Clean - when you get the good batches - they're so Insightful and Human and Alien a the same time. I call them Forced Meditation Sessions - because, I know I'm not physically addicted in any way - I've quit massive times over the years, for years at a time. But I always come back. Because the insights and flexibility of use patterns, and abuse patterns - they're healthier than ANY other drug I've been "Addicted" to. Opiates are a fucking Ball and Chain and can suck a dick. Meth is fun, but is SO Neurotoxic and reeks havoc on both Dopamine and Serotonin, and not only that - when you become an addict the vasoconstriction becomes so unmanageable that you can barely get your dick up if your a Guy...It takes your dick away, in a way - so does long term Cocaine Addiction. The entire time I've done Arylcyclohexylamines one thing that I've noticed - while they run your body hard, they feel very natural and have never caused me any form of long term mental or physical damage that could not be repaired or figured out.
The only thing I will say - I get lost a lot, like I gave up my compass for direction. I've lived in the same city periodically for a long time - and I get lost in the city I grew up in sometimes because I like to just Wander Around and kind of don't always care where I'm going even, I just like to be out and about - so when I try and find places sometimes, I get confused - but then I can focus my mind and run through a map of the pictures in my head of what places look like - and when I see a place once, like a business or particular friends house that I value - I can picture what it looks like, and my mind Maps me how to get there by visually reminding me which roads I need to use - but for the most part, east west north south - up down sideways, my brain just flows like water, it doesn't give a fuck about directions. It's straight liquid with the Universe and down for whatever at this point. Some might call it Schizophrenia - but I call it beauty, and I think that these sexy compounds might have a lot of answers in them that Humans have wished we had for a very very long time.

Do you guys feel like Dissos are actually neurotoxic?

NO NO maybe in strange way, but I don't think it's actually neurologically damaging in any way that can't be fixed altered or repaired. It seems like NMDA regulation is JUST as important as Dopamine and Serotonin to me. Maybe even more so. But one interesting thing that I've noticed about doing TOO much 2-Oxo-PCE or 3-MeO-PCP or 3-MeO-PCE.....when I get TOO Far out there - I've learned to go and get some Methamphetamine, and when I'm getting into that land of "I think I'm Jesus, I've found all the answers".....I'll smoke some Speed, just 2-3 hits, but good ones - and it IMMEDIATELY brings me back into my full state of Consciousness. It takes the dreaminess away and gives be a boot of Reality if you call it that - but I also counteract the Speed - BY CONSTANTLY SMOKING SWEET sweet cheeba Mary Jane. Weed is the one thing that sometimes - while the Physical buzz is WAY TOO INTENSE after using Disco's heavy for a minute. Weed puts me in my place sometimes like I need it to. It put's Disco's in CHECK if you're using them too much. But if you're not using them too much, it just enhances the experience - at least for me. All of this could just work strictly for My Chemistry...but regardless I want to share it. I'm not an example - or someone to trust my word - I want EVERYTHING to be questioned, and answered, and then questioned again and answered again - because Humans are the variable in the equation of Life. We are the Wild Card. Each of our own Chemistry is So Unique, that we have to learn to help each other understand by sharing our experiences - but also we have to learn to understand and respect that what works and keeps working for You, or for Me - isn't wrong or right always, it just....... Is. It is what it is. Which can be nothing, something, or everything in between. That's the true nature of our universe.
Dynamic, Controlled, Chaos. I'm trying to smoke a spliff my G's and G-ettes. Take care of yourselves with love and peace. It's not about Race, Color, or Creed - It's about whether or not You'd Help A Brother in Need. - MEOWFISH Out. RIP VORTECH

.....when I get TOO Far out there - I've learned to go and get some Methamphetamine, and when I'm getting into that land of "I think I'm Jesus, I've found all the answers".....I'll smoke some Speed, just 2-3 hits, but good ones - and it IMMEDIATELY brings me back into my full state of Consciousness.

Quality harm reduction advise