Rate the song above you: Music that isn't entirely electronic

3/10 it was bad bitrate/SQ toooooo

GREENMACHiNE ANYONE?
don't you dare whinge about it being more than one song, quit if you don't wanna hear another

7/10 untill the guy starts singing then its back to 4/10

http://youtu.be/7J11s-hXrew cult slayer as im feeling in a fuck you all i hate the world and all the bullshit that religion breeds that and my fucking computer is a piece of shit grrrrrr

p.s. just joking i love you all really :)

I really, really don't like Christ Illusion. I don't know if Slayer has released any albums since that one, but I stopped keeping track. To me, the whole album just belabors the same points that Slayer have been making throughout their entire career, but without the virtuosity and clever songwriting. Anti-Religion, Anti-Government, etc....*yaaaawn*. I'd rate the whole album a 2 or 3 out of 10, and this song would be something similar I think.

christ that guy sounds like john squires nice tune 6/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOIOBUB_gZI&feature=share&list=PL027785DD7F5CC022 room in brookland john squire but unlike iv said above here you most likely wont hear it

as for the slayer i get where your coming from but im more into the newer stuff than their older albums and yer i think world painted blood came out after christ illusion maybe other way round but i love god hate us all .

Wow, that's pretty cheesy. It sounds like a Wham song or something. There's just nothing substantial there, it feels like just another mindless pop song to me. 3.5/10

I really don't like the voice enough to really enjoy this song. I'm sure plenty of people love it, but I'm just not feeling it. 6/10

Nice, early Lemon Jelly is great. Although this probably belongs over EMD's rate the song thread. Still, 7/10.

I haven't listened to any of their albums, but I've heard quite a few songs from Alt-J lately and I've loved every one that I've heard. They've got such an eclectic style that it could easily come across as messy or disorganized, but they seem to integrate all of their influences coherently, if not masterfully. Of all the bands that have come out of the UK in the past twenty years or so (including Oasis), these guys are easily the best that I've heard. The song you posted gets an 8.5/10 for me. Really impressive stuff.

i get why people might like it, its really raw and grungy. But its alittle bit to grungy for me. 5/10

That was awesome, 8/10...the video and it being live probably makes it way better

Last edited:
Got a chance to douse myself in tequila and see these guys live and they were pretty great - even though i don't really like they're indie folky style. I secretly like No One's Gonna Love You Like I Do. 4/10 on this one though.

Let's change up the tempo a bit boys - Crass - Systematic Death