Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA/Molly - First Time

samnslumberland

Bluelighter
My first time rolling MDMA...wow. The first time I rolled was with one of my former classmates, A (I will be referring to her as "A" for the sake of her privacy, as well as my own). We had only hung out a few times to smoke with one another, but that was really the extent of our "friendship". Surprisingly though, I had always felt very comfortable with A and trusted her more than I trust most people and remained very relaxed during the moments before the trip. Here is the story of the best night of my life thus far from my perspective. I will try my best to cover any recollection that I have, though sometimes it really is hard to remember some details.

I was all nerves the morning of my trip. It took everything I had to get down three strawberries and a small handful of nuts before road tripping down South to A's new home where we would get ready for the Pretty Lights show that we were attending that night. Every time I looked at myself in the mirror as I was getting ready for the long drive I would shake my head and ask myself what exactly it was that I was getting myself into. What the hell was I thinking taking drugs with somebody who I barely knew so far away from home? All I had ever done leading up to this point was weed, salvia, and chewy; I was and still am to this day an inexperienced drug consumer. As I drove down to her home, I tried calming myself by listening to familiar music and rationalizing with myself. My best friend goes to the same school as A and therefore lives in the same town, so if I really needed somebody, she would be there for me in an instant.

When I got to A's house, the first thing she did was hand me my MDMA that she had gotten for me. I had given her $40 to get a half of a gram of MDMA for myself. No, I was not intending on taking the entire half gram, I was only planning on taking one, MAYBE two capsules that night; I figured that it would be cheaper to buy more, and I could either sell it at the show to make some profit or save it for a later date if I so desired. I examined the tiny capsules filled nearly all the way with powder and found a place to stash them so I could get into the show with them and continued to get ready for our night.

Five o'clock rolled around and we decided to take off, we were already late but we didn't want to show up too early. We stopped on the way to the venue to grab some Newport Menthols at Seven Eleven and were on our way, no turning back. Once we got our parking spot, we swallowed our capsules. I was only going to start with one, but A told me that I should start with two and that I would be okay. So, listening to the person who had done this several times before, I listened and swallowed a second capsule. The next two hours were horrible, I was on pins and needles the whole entire time, anticipating something that never came. I was bummed, I had paid $40 for this? For nothing but a small rush that I was most likely tricking myself into feeling? A told me to take another one if I still wasn't feeling it, but I didn't even want to anymore. I knew it was bunk, it had to be, right? Right.

Luckily A has great socializing skills and likes to introduce herself to everyone around her. She met this trio of friends and hit it off with one of the guys. They discussed Molly and he explained to her that he had a pocketful of the purest MDMA around and that he would give us some to try. We hung out with them for a while as people continued to file into the venue (it's outdoors, and we hung out on the warm, plush green grass as the sky grew dark) and as our visibility to security guards became more private, A and I popped one of this guy's capsules each.

Within 15 to 20 minutes I was beginning to get a foreign rush and my jaw was going haywire, I couldn't stop it from chattering violently. All I could do was laugh in awe, and the next thing I knew, I was insanely happy. Unfortunately A had made a trip to smoke a Newport as it hit me (we weren't able to smoke on the grass yet because the venue wasn't quite full enough and we could still get in trouble), so she wasn't there to experience it with me. By this point the sky had already become a pretty shade of dark blue, and the opening act was coming to an end, Pretty Lights was about to come on. By the time A got back with an overpriced ice cold Coors Light, I was about to reach my peak and Pretty Lights was entering the stage. The next several hours of my night are a blur, yet there are a few moments that stand out to me.

Everyone was happy, and everyone was beautiful. The trees were swaying and dancing, the people were dancing, and the lights were dancing. Lasers and smoke cast out over the arena as the boom of the bass shimmied up my bones and made themselves a part of me. There is nothing to compare this feeling to, absolutely nothing. I met so many people, and everyone was insanely nice. A and I sat for a while and she pulled me in close, resting my head on her shoulder and rubbed my back. She knew exactly what she was doing, and it made me feel closer to her. I kissed her on the cheek and thanked her and we were up on our feet to further enjoy the night. The first person that I met at the show who sticks out in my head was this girl who randomly came up to me and asked me if I was rolling. I told her that I was, and that it was my first time ever rolling. She was ecstatic at this news, and told me that she was going to place some glasses on my face and that she wanted me to wear them for a while. All I could do was nod my head and smile goofily as she pulled out a pair of 3D glasses with a pair of cardboard lenses in the 3D lenses. The next thing I knew, all of the lights from the stage exploded into small fragments, and my vision was kaleidoscope. I was lost in a trance and had no desire to pull myself out, it was slightly disappointing when she pulled them off of my face about ten minutes later. I thanked her, and she kissed me on the cheek multiple times before moving back into the crowd of people. The second person I recall is this blonde girl standing next to me. Apparently I had been stroking my hair nonstop because it felt so amazing, and she stepped in to tell me to stop and gave me some gum so I could stop obsessing over my hair. I shared some water with her and we talked for a while, discussing work and making small talk. I was tired of standing in the same place, though, so I excused myself and wandered off to make some new friends.

While walking, I almost felt drunk. It was difficult to keep my balance and everyone was rocking and tipping every which way. I made my way to the back of the venue, and stopped when I saw a girl in a sparkly, glittery outfit and had a strong urge to tell her that she is beautiful. It was clear that she wasn't suspecting the compliment, she looked at me in disbelief and thanked me. I asked her how her night was going and then gave her a hug and was off. The more I walked around, the more I wanted to tell everyone just how beautiful I thought they were. I refrained, though, and went back to my spot on the grass with A and our new found friends. I talked some more with the girl who had given me the gum, but my attention was quickly diverted to laser lights behind me. I took off to go see what they were, and found that the person holding them was the girl who put the glasses on my face! She had these laser light pens that left light trails on this guy's shirt. I asked if I could try them out, and wrote my name on the guy with the lights. It was amazing! I thanked her once more and again headed back to my spot on the grass. A excused herself and apparently got sick in the bathrooms from some spaghetti that she ate earlier in the day, but returned with more beer for us and gave me some cigarettes. The Newports were incredible. I am not a regular smoker, but I could not get enough of them. I didn't want to smoke all of her pack, though, so I laid off for a while.

At one point a girl in rave clothing came up to me and asked for a lighter. I lent it to her and she stuck her newly lit cigarette in my mouth. I took one pull and handed it back to her, it wasn't menthol so it wasn't as pleasing to me. She told me to smoke some more, though, so I did because I was open to anything and everything at this point. Once I gave it back to her for a second time she disappeared into the crowd and that was the last I saw of her. As I stood with my eyes closed and moved to the music, I was interrupted by a guy asking me if he could have a sip of my water. I agreed, I was in a very giving mood. He thanked me graciously and disappeared. It wasn't until about a half an hour or so later that he brushed past me later on and said hello in brief passing, and then returned to me a couple hours after that to stick some more cardboard lenses on my face. It made all of the lights on stage look like smiley faces which was cool.

After the show, A and I went home with some people that she had met there when I was off doing my own thing with my newly made friends. It's amazing how easy it is to get separated from your friends when you're rolling. We all sat around and talked and smoked bowl after bowl, and one of the roommates there gave me his phone to play with and put sunglasses on my face and just overall took care of me, adding to the experience. After hanging out for a couple of hours, we were both spent and we went home to sleep for a few hours (that's all we were able to sleep for).

I awoke the next morning still rolling and crawled into bed with A to smoke a bowl. For the remainder of the day we smoked weed and caught up on some TV shows. Any time that we weren't watching TV, I was sitting or laying down with my eyes closed and listening to music, seeing light shows and hearing booming music in my head. I couldn't stop running my hands along my legs because it felt so good; I was incapable of doing anything else. It wasn't until 9pm or so that we had worked up an appetite so we had a light chicken and broccoli dinner. My appetite was screwed up for the next two or three days, and all I wanted to do was roll some more. It wasn't until the third day that my emotions were off the wall and I was experiencing anger, sadness, and happiness all within the same hour.

I wish there was some way to describe how incredible my first time rolling on MDMA was, but there is no way to ever do so while doing it justice. During the show I also received a light show from a kind man with this yo-yo looking thing and had many other encounters with people. For those of you wondering, I felt like myself and was perfectly aware of everything that I was doing. I only drank about one cup of Coors Light total purely because it tasted good and felt good on my tongue, so I was in no way, shape or form intoxicated by alcohol. The best way that I can describe this high is feeling like yourself with overwhelming emotions of happiness and love for those around you. All is good in the world and the only physical differences are some hallucinations and your skin feels as if it has an electric current pulsing through it and everything it touches tingles and feels amazing. I did not feel horny, but instead felt very affectionate toward everyone. I am a straight female, and I was most drawn to girls because I craved friendship and closeness, not sex.

I have plans to roll again at the end of October and am eager to up my dosage a bit, that's the one thing that I would like to improve about my first time. I hope that this has given some of you insight as to what MDMA does to you. I highly recommend it to everyone; this world would be a much, much better place if everyone did MDMA (and of course if there were no major health risks of doing this drug repeatedly) on a regular basis. Happy rolling everyone. =D

Congratulations, you did it right. I'm happy for you that you had such a great time.

always wanted to roll.. Sounds fuckin amazing =D

You really have no idea...I absolutely recommend it. My trip report doesn't even begin to do it justice though, it's something that you will have to experience for yourself. Unfortunately the MDMA market is beginning to turn to shit and good, pure MDMA is progressively getting harder and harder to come by. So "late bloomers" such as yourself and I are sort of getting the short end of the stick because we waited too long to jump on the bandwagon. Anyway, my point is, if you want to do it, do it now while there even is a market still (some people predict that it most likely won't recover). It took me a whole month to find more for my second upcoming trip because people are so flakey and MDMA isn't easy to come by these days.

If you do decide to try it, good luck and be safe! And make sure to do your research beforehand so you go into it with the right mindset, I think that's what helped set my trip up to be so good. I highly recommend doing it at a public event with several other people who are rolling as well, it'll definitely enhance your experience and make you feel more at ease. I have horrible anxiety and I have never felt so comfortable around so many people as I did that night.

Okay, I'm done rambling. Happy rolling! =D

I highly recommend it to everyone; this world would be a much, much better place if everyone did MDMA (and of course if there were no major health risks of doing this drug repeatedly) on a regular basis. Happy rolling everyone. =D

This made laugh out loud. Seriously the exact same thoughts that I had the first time I rolled. Glad you experienced this for the first time, and remember the first time is the best one, ever. Great report, have fun on your next roll.

I highly recommend it to everyone; this world would be a much, much better place if everyone did MDMA (and of course if there were no major health risks of doing this drug repeatedly) on a regular basis. Happy rolling everyone.

This made laugh out loud. Seriously the exact same thoughts that I had the first time I rolled. Glad you experienced this for the first time, and remember the first time is the best one, ever. Great report, have fun on your next roll.

ROFL! Me too. Though that was 6 weeks ago, and even now i'm starting to see the flaw in MDMA...It's hard to explain. The only way I can put it is that it's like playing a really awesome video game of some sport, then actually going and playing the sport for real, sure it won't seem as awesome or extreme, but there's no substitute for reality. I suppose the best way of putting it is that it's simply not real, it can't compare with when you are actually in love for example.

ROFL! Me too. Though that was 6 weeks ago, and even now i'm starting to see the flaw in MDMA...It's hard to explain. The only way I can put it is that it's like playing a really awesome video game of some sport, then actually going and playing the sport for real, sure it won't seem as awesome or extreme, but there's no substitute for reality. I suppose the best way of putting it is that it's simply not real, it can't compare with when you are actually in love for example.

I realize that it is artificial, but my point was that it is better than reality in some aspects. Yes, it can blind-side you in love, but it also helps you connect with others on a level that you otherwise wouldn't connect with them on.

^
I had that same thought too, Samn, Heroic and SnowDay. It's not just coincidence.

Mdma is actually coming back pretty strong.... Great news for everyone..;) prices are going down, and product is getting better!!!! Just need to look in the right places..:)

I have rolled one time since my first time, and it was almost enough to make me not care whether or not I do it ever again. The product that I purchased for my second time rolling must have been mephedrone or MDMA with amphets and the high was a total waste of time and money. I really hope you're right, 4everLkn, because I REALLY want to have a clean roll to make up for my last one (I wouldn't even call it rolling). Both times that I've purchased what was supposed to be MDMA ended up being bunk, but the one time it was voluntarily given to me it was the most incredible experience of my life. :(

I'm not sure what part of the country you're from, but it is always best to buy a test kit for ecstasy, to know what exactly it is you're buying. You can go to dancesafe and purchase a kit for less money than it would cost you to buy a half 'G'. That way you can test before you buy. There are SO many RC's going around that dealer's try and pass off as mdma, and people unfortunately who have never actually experienced a true 'roll' think its great. But if you make sure you test what you buy you'll never be disappointed in your purchase....

Trust me though, there is good stuff around in abundance no matter where you live. You just have to do your homework and just 'search' around everywhere and believe me you'll find the real deal! You are already starting on the right path ;) just don't get too discouraged!

I'm not sure what part of the country you're from, but it is always best to buy a test kit for ecstasy, to know what exactly it is you're buying. You can go to dancesafe and purchase a kit for less money than it would cost you to buy a half 'G'. That way you can test before you buy. There are SO many RC's going around that dealer's try and pass off as mdma, and people unfortunately who have never actually experienced a true 'roll' think its great. But if you make sure you test what you buy you'll never be disappointed in your purchase....

Trust me though, there is good stuff around in abundance no matter where you live. You just have to do your homework and just 'search' around everywhere and believe me you'll find the real deal! You are already starting on the right path ;) just don't get too discouraged!

Yes, yes, I know about Dancesafe and EZtest test kits... but at the time it wasn't really convenient and I really wanted to get high. YES I know this was completely stupid, and I will avoid making this same mistake again in the future. Sometimes people do crazy/stupid things to get what they want, and that was one of those times for me.

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. :)

^^^^been there done that!..:) I just learned my lesson the hard way. So try to help out and inform whenever possible..;)

^
I had that same thought too, Samn, Heroic and SnowDay. It's not just coincidence.

Same here!

And Samn, it's sad to hear that your 2nd time wasn't pure and thus a bad roll. :( I hope you're able to remedy that sometime in the future. I've luckily never had a bad product yet (I think I've had about 8 rolls now) but we (my roll buddies) do a lot of planning, testing, researching and everything before we roll, it's just a better guarantee for all of us. Be safe & let us know how the next one goes!! Though nothing ever compares to the first time, all the following experiences I had were wonderful in their own ways. :)