• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v9 ~ Kreppel/Doughnut appreciation Plaza - Token bowls

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude different srokes for different folks, i know they arent safer, they just taste better IMO, give me a better buzz last twice as long.

thats crazy, your statment about that american spirits dont go well with amps or anything is based on opinion, not fact. it was a broad statement generalizing your thoughts and opinions.

nicotine is nicotine, if one cig goes well with a drug, so do all ciggs. i dont get nauseous from smoking ciggs on amps. its the only time i chain smoke. i love it, they synergize sooo well. ciggs and amps is the best cig combo out there, including MDMA.

people are different and respond differently to certain drugs, i am talking about myself, don't take it so personally. anyways, bluelight is not about arguing about which drug is better, or bickering about anything! its about providing HR, so next time you want to call someone out, just pm them. kthnx

i thought i mentioned that it was my opinion? the only information i gave was weather theyre healthier or not. after that i said "i find that american spirits dont go well with amps" and just ranted a bit about cigarettes that go with drugs, cause i rant when i'm high. i would never say that "___ is better than ___", sure, different strokes for different folks, im totally with that mentality. and i didnt take anything personally, and after re-reading my post several times, i cant see how that could be interpreted the way you did.

the only thing i said that was in any way "attacking" your preference was when i talked about how american spirits arent safer. i say that to people who smoke them as a casual argument, nothing serious.

i think you just overreatced a bit cause youre tweaked right now, but i didnt mean to offend you or try to de-validate your opinion. just making fucking conversation on the OD social, man. Discussing cigarettes.

now im gonna go smoke a bowl.

I know what you mean lol...

American Spirits are a bit too expensive and a bit too rough for my tastes lol...4.75/pack for L&Ms is where it's at :p

instead of arguing about anything..
imma listen to this song and shut up...
cuz i'm a good girl ;)

also i really really really really like it..

bye<3

Status
Not open for further replies.