• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v9 ~ Kreppel/Doughnut appreciation Plaza - Token bowls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there may have been some weeks I must have been the one to report a quarter of the reported post page haha, just a guess (sometimes I spend a lot of time reading and reporting to help say the OD crew, others I don't spend much time but skimming some pages, but I'm happy to help when I can)

If I try and hurry I probably could have sex on that escalator. 2 mins. Fuck, if i wasn't on opioids I probably could easily do it since I haven't been laid in a while. Nothing to be proud of but i found my gay escalator, CNN's

It's been hilariously long since I've been laid lmfao...31 months next week (April 2010)...

i'd be able to smash down an all you can eat buffet on 0.05mg meth ANY day of the week. that's if i'm not puking my guts up from the .22222mg bupe maintenance i'm on.

When I used to smoke WAY back when I couldn't eat on it, but the more recent times I did it (and I wasn't anorexic at this point, and it had been a while since the last time I had been anorexic) I was able to eat fine after smoking half a gram...

Status
Not open for further replies.