14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommyboy

Bluelight Crew
This is the thread for general heroin discussion. The NASADD Guidelines as well as the BLUA are enforced here. If you are too lazy to read them then at least know these main rules: No pricing, no sourcing/dealing, no meet-ups, and no mentioning of specific locations.

The old version is here.

Last edited:
I've been sticking with my old connect. It's the first time that I've bought from someone that doesn't do stamps. He used to, but lately he just puts the amount if whatever he has. He was using regular ziplock baggies like for weed, but today he just put the gram in one stamp bag. It's convenient actually, but hard to figure out my dose since I'm used to knowing how many bags to do.

Just got some bags from Brooklyn and they are really good seeing as I haven't gotten high in 12 days. They are white bags with red stars on them and the count was really good. So happy to have been back in NYC visiting my Mother even though it was just for the day. I ended up picking up two buns which will hopefully last me about 10-11 days. But what I noticed lately is that I have been able to stop using everyday and stretch my bags out for a fairly long period of time. I also have been buying three to five subs every time I cop which helps me out tremendously with quitting for lengths of time. Subs are really a wonderful drug for the fact that they practically curb all of my symptoms from withdraw from the Heroin. In addition to that I have also been buying a few bars to help sleep at night. So I have been successfully chipping since about May. But I have to quit for good when I start my job in a few weeks. I mean I'm hoping that they don't drug test as much as they say they are going to. Overall I just love the bags I've been getting in Brooklyn lately and not to mention they are half the price of what I was paying when I was living in Upstate NY.....

God I love DOPE!

I don't consider it 'chipping' if you are always taking subs between getting high. It's still going to be a bitch to come off when you stop if you have have some form of opiate/opioid in your system for all of that time.

V. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Or

V. No Junk, No Soul

I went to treatment in April to get off methadone which I had been on for 3 years. Dope for a few years before that. Long story short I had to move back to Detroit from
Brooklyn in July and I ended up relapsing. After a 2 month run of using IV daily I finally kicked last week. Withdrawl sucked but every junkie knows what that's all about. I got through it. Waiting for treatment now. Gotta get this right, I'm going to try a 3/4 house after treatment. This shit can't continue. Wish me luck people.

^ Good luck. I just met a girl so I've got more reason to kick now.

^ Don't forget that you can't quit for a girl tommy otherwise you won't succeed very long. You have to quit for yourself, no one else.

What's going on, guys? Quick question for ya because I can't seem to figure this out on my own...

OK so we get two "types" of dope/bags... small 30 mg, Jersey-style bags where the dope is fluffy white and high-potency, anddddd... bigger bags more like 70-80mg where the dope is a little more off-white/tan and maybe a little more grainular if that makes any sense at all. Both types of bags are solid, solid, solid, and I can get off on either type.

However, I've found that the bigger bags with the off-white dope tend to stave off the sickness for a lot, lot longer than the other, smaller bags. I'm going on 48 hours without right now, and the last bags we picked up were the bigger ones. (We picked up a bundle.) If we had picked up a bundle of the smaller bags, I'm not sure I would have made it to 24 hours.

Dope is dope, right? So what could it be? I can't imagine that the cut would have anything to do with it, and the only thing that I can come up with is this: the smaller bags are higher potency and so, being that it's a smaller amount of powder, well, my nose may absorb all that dope far more quickly whereas with the bigger bags, well, there's a lot more powder in my nose that may take a little longer to absorb completely.

But still, that seems a little outlandish, doesn't it? So what's the explanation then? Am I psyching myself out? I don't think so because right now, at 48 hours, I feel about where I might be at 20 hours with the other bags, and this happens consistently. Any ideas?

What's going on, guys? Quick question for ya because I can't seem to figure this out on my own...

OK so we get two "types" of dope/bags... small 30 mg & 70-80mg

However, I've found that the bigger bags with the off-white dope tend to stave off the sickness for a lot, lot longer than the other,

2 to 2 1/2 Small bags = 1 of the bigger bags...... Maybe that is why

OK so we get two "types" of dope/bags... small 30 mg, Jersey-style bags where the dope is fluffy white and high-potency, anddddd... bigger bags more like 70-80mg where the dope is a little more off-white/tan and maybe a little more grainular if that makes any sense at all. Both types of bags are solid, solid, solid, and I can get off on either type.

However, I've found that the bigger bags with the off-white dope tend to stave off the sickness for a lot, lot longer than the other, smaller bags. I'm going on 48 hours without right now, and the last bags we picked up were the bigger ones. (We picked up a bundle.) If we had picked up a bundle of the smaller bags, I'm not sure I would have made it to 24 hours.

Dope is dope, right? So what could it be? I can't imagine that the cut would have anything to do with it, and the only thing that I can come up with is this: the smaller bags are higher potency and so, being that it's a smaller amount of powder, well, my nose may absorb all that dope far more quickly whereas with the bigger bags, well, there's a lot more powder in my nose that may take a little longer to absorb completely.

But still, that seems a little outlandish, doesn't it? So what's the explanation then? Am I psyching myself out? I don't think so because right now, at 48 hours, I feel about where I might be at 20 hours with the other bags, and this happens consistently. Any ideas?

variation in potency and quantity, i would assume.

and god i've been in LOVE with the stuff i've been getting. a little pricey for a bundle, but im totally willing to pay it. 2 bags has me feeling delightful even though i've got a solid tolerance.

but watching my connect do 5 bag shots at a time has had me thinking...what's everyone's normal dose to "get off on?" my sweet spot is 3-4 bags of high quality shit (sniffed).

I'm so high on this cash money bags.... threw up on this shit but I feel so good.... got a mad sale on the bundle sinve it's from my people. Man thisfthis dope has me so good.... I kept nodd ing on my friends couch with my mouth all open.... I can't even eat on this.... the bags are so plain and shit but everyone is going crazy over it... shit I'm about to do more. I was so doped uo last night I had to call of work since I had to open and I was too fucked up and it was turning three thirty.

I'm scared though cuz these people are my friends....mom knowd them they just fidnt know I did it and they're only a walk away....

yeah thats how i feel with my new connecr..i just got back home with a jab for tomorrow cause i didnt want to have to do it tomorrow a nd i was already out..this shit is a nie grey color that isnt mixed well and has fat rocks of raw all over it..like i can pinch the bags and feel wherew the chunks are in it..and this vinegar smell is real strong

like i said i saw one kid throw 3bags in a cooker and the shit drew up a nice dark color but left not residue from the cut, the cotton was still white and the inside of the cooker was clean as hell..

the dealer was so fucked up he gave me an extra bag and i watched him count it and mis count and throw an extra one in there and of course i didnt say nothing but i guess thats a posite of having a dealer who uses too..being too high to count correct lol

yeah thats how i feel with my new connecr..i just got back home with a jab for tomorrow cause i didnt want to have to do it tomorrow a nd i was already out..this shit is a nie grey color that isnt mixed well and has fat rocks of raw all over it..like i can pinch the bags and feel wherew the chunks are in it..and this vinegar smell is real strong

like i said i saw one kid throw 3bags in a cooker and the shit drew up a nice dark color but left not residue from the cut, the cotton was still white and the inside of the cooker was clean as hell..

the dealer was so fucked up he gave me an extra bag and i watched him count it and mis count and throw an extra one in there and of course i didnt say nothing but i guess thats a posite of having a dealer who uses too..being too high to count correct lol
My dealer u ses pills but was out these junkies stole hos oxys so he's takin care of it.... he was so fucked up last night on his bags and xanax that I don't know if he really knew how many benzos he wass govin me for free but he has before. Me n my friend his wife had to drag his 6' 7 ass inside be fore it tu rned 11 cuz we were buy-in beer mad his curfew for pr obation is 11.... but he always pissws clean and domt sell crazy like he use to. He was dealin since he was 12.... but shit the dope is too good..... but I'm not complainin

But the yr so cool I slept over and watched Netflix....could of agaom but needed clothes for class tomorrow.

yay for being legal..

i sued to work i nthe mall and jailbait was allaround..and especailly wher i live, its more oif an upperclass area and 16year old girls dont look 16 and i did fall for it once..didnt even kiss her but we went to the movies and she mentioned she wasnt 18yet and i was like oh.. and i playedit cool but defently that was it after that..i told her i was 21 and that shit wouldnt matter if youre 20 and im 25 but im not tryin to get in trouble..she was a very hot girl who i assume is prolly a dime now but man that shit wasnt cool back then..and i was like 100% gonna at least get head that night, if not bang her but i manned up and didnt do it cause that girl would come to my store like twicd a week and just hang out and talk about scool or whatever but o thought he was talkin abpout the JC that was across the street not the local highschool

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.