14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he's still weakening it except for the fent but, I wouldn't want fent in my dope anyways. The morphine thing sounds doable if that's how he gets it but but, cutting with oxy, which is a much more expensive drug by weight just doesn't seem logical. I mean maybe he does it but, to me that's like cutting grain alcohol with grey goose to stretch it out.

ocs are only really expensive on the street.so if he had a script it sounds like it could be do able cause he ays the prices go for so much more..but then with the new formula and how they gel..that seems a little more hardto believe cause if he used an OP OC and someone tried snorting it and it gel up on them, they would be fucked and the same goes for shooting...so i dunno

i know you altek and youre not some bullshitter but that dudes story was off..maybe that was his formula 7years ago but today? it doesnt see possible

where the fuck was everyone at tonite??? cause i am sooooo fucked up it.

ocs are only really expensive on the street.so if he had a script it sounds like it could be do able cause he ays the prices go for so much more..but then with the new formula and how they gel..that seems a little more hardto believe cause if he used an OP OC and someone tried snorting it and it gel up on them, they would be fucked and the same goes for shooting...so i dunno

i know you altek and youre not some bullshitter but that dudes story was off..maybe that was his formula 7years ago but today? it doesnt see possible

ya man i know it sounds a little skeptical.. but dude SEEMED legit. I mean, I have a pretty good idea when people are bullshitting. And I definitely believe that. The whole thing about the Morphine HCL powder from the middle east.. I mean how many dealers would go out of their way to do that, let alone know about it? I mean the dude knew his terms and shit. And I know for a fact a lot of the bodega and halal guys in New York deal with opium and morphine. I never believed it, but it's extremely possible their groups doing it. I have heard it vaguely before in the past.

I get the analogy of cutting grain alcohol with grey goose.. pure morphine powder is pretty pure, fentanyl and oxy are cheap (not on the street, but with the right connects) so how is it weakening it? you are weaking the heroin hydrochloride % per weight, but anything else you add has it's own narcotic purity. I'd much rather have heroin cut with oxy or morphine than fucking lactose. That's cutting grain alcohol with water.

also there is a way to snort and shoot the OP's. and there are other forms of OxyIR like roxicodone.

holy shit. I heard that the vast majority of the really good heroin in my neck of the woods is cut with morphine hcl, but i never actually believed it.

that sure as hell explains why alot of the stronger shit doesnt have the same rush that other batches have, but have a much sweeter taste (morphine and oxy always tasted like burnt marshmallows to me).

and on a random note, lsd and heroin is possibly my second favorite combo....just shy of mdma + a handfull of original formula oc 80's (oh the good days...)

Last edited:
ya man i know it sounds a little skeptical.. but dude SEEMED legit. I mean, I have a pretty good idea when people are bullshitting. And I definitely believe that. The whole thing about the Morphine HCL powder from thshitiddle east.. I mean how many dealers would go out of their way to do that, let alone know about it? I mean the dude knew his terms and shit. And I know for a fact a lot of the bodega and halal guys in New York deal with opium and morphine. I never believed it, but it's extremely possible their groups doing it. I have heard it vaguely before in the past.

I get the analogy of cutting grain alcohol with grey goose.. pure morphine powder is pretty pure, fentanyl and oxy are cheap (not on the street, but with the right connects) so how is it weakening it? you are weaking the heroin hydrochloride % per weight, but anything else you add has it's own narcotic purity. I'd much rather have heroin cut with oxy or morphine than fucking lactose. That's cutting grain alcohol with water.

also there is a way to snort and shoot the OP's. and there are other forms of OxyIR like roxicodone.

I know what you mean and I'm sure you're a good judge of character. Just putting it out there. I mean if it's gonna be cut of course I'd prefer it be cut with other opiates but, I'm always skeptical when dealers say that they have the best shit for any reason. Morphine is much more easy to produce and definitely cheaper even if he were making it himself which is why I still don't think using oxy as a cut is very reasonable.

Last edited:
I know Altek has been around so I trust his judgement when it comes to him believing the guy. Obviously none of us will know for sure, but one reason why it sounds somewhat believable is because the dude actually knew the names of the other drugs. I feel like a lot of dope dealers don't know much about other opiates/opioids, so considering this guy knew of the different ones it's a little more believable.

I just copped this from the new batch my boy got.

NSFW:
9wyEi.jpg

Sorry for the 2.0 mega pixel pic but that's all I could do for now.

I got a few chunks, this being the biggest, and the other two combined are about the size of this one. It's hard to break up and is really white and solid. He sells me it like that although he has asked me if I wanted it cut and bagged into stamp bags, but I told him to just give it to me like he gets it. When I dropped that chunk onto the plate it sounded like an actual rock hitting it since it's so dense. It doesn't get much better than that.

,yo the dope ive ben getiin has been straight chunky ass rocks but i cant seem to get my email on my phone to end it to my comp or id post it

I went to treatment in April to get off methadone which I had been on for 3 years. Dope for a few years before that. Long story short I had to move back to Detroit from
Brooklyn in July and I ended up relapsing. After a 2 month run of using IV daily I finally kicked last week. Withdrawl sucked but every junkie knows what that's all about. I got through it. Waiting for treatment now. Gotta get this right, I'm going to try a 3/4 house after treatment. This shit can't continue. Wish me luck people.
Omg iv :( hope i didn influence you to go back to that route..so proud of you and happy you got clean. You were such an awesome person to hang out with and I know you can stay clean your fucking awesome.

And weren't you only snorting when I was there? I havnt gOtten any since I left over there and I got lucky when I was craving when I firs arrived back in texas I couldn't find any but now that I am clean it's offered all the time and all around but I say no and have no desire to do it again. Also my scars are gone from the shitty iv ing I was doing and I don't ever want to be in that mind frame ever again I was obsessed.. I have fucked up here and there with oxy xanax somas methadone Suboxone little meth but
For some reason I lost the desire to want to get high weird right.. Well anyways I am clean now and have no cravings and no desire to ruin myself anymore. My life is falling back into place and I'm feeling really good about me. He only downs are feeling tired and unmotivated but I no longer have sleep issues I don't beat myself and make excuses like I need to get high to clean or do this and that if I don't feel like doing something it's okay I nap in peace feels pretty good.

Anyways I wish you all the best! And I hope you keep up the great work and maybe we will see each other again one day sober now :)

Just did a bag for the first time in a month. Feeling very good right now, since my weed tolerance is low as well

I know what you mean and I'm sure you're a good judge of character. Just putting it out there. I mean if it's gonna be cut of course I'd prefer it be cut with other opiates but, I'm always skeptical when dealers say that they have the best shit for any reason. Morphine is much more easy to produce and definitely cheaper even if he were making it himself which is why I still don't think using oxy as a cut is very reasonable.

Without doing too much incriminating, I used to have an excellent supply of Oxycontin (40's) and oxycodone IR (5's, 15's and 30's) for a long time in which I used to profit off of. This is going years back so I don't really care about telling the story since I don't deal with this shit anymore.. but one of my dealers was always looking for Oxy's to cut his dope with. This was my number #1 dealer ever and I've known him for like 8 years now..he's been locked up a while now but whatever. So the minute he found out I was selling oxy's to white kids in the suburbs, he immediately jumped on it man. And there is a WHOLE underground hood market for pharms man. People commit robberies of pharmacies and divert oxys from pain clinic, etc.. so a lot of the dudes cutting dope and shit have access to Oxy at prices very few suburban white kids would get them at. We're talking bulk deals. Hundreds to thousands of pills. Another thing that I remember about my main dude was how he was asking me if I knew how to "cut dope properly" because apparently there is a way of fucking it up. You have to let it settle over night or some shit, I HAVE NO IDEA what he was talking about. All I remember him saying was he had an Arab dude familiar with the process do it for him before he bagged it himself. This was 5 years ago so my memory is a bit shot, but yea man. Just because your buying drugs in the hood and might be cool with your dude, THERE IS A LOT OF SHIT going on behind the scenes you don't know about. Major criminal organizations make money off this shit so it has to be done right with the right equipment and techniques. And then you have the dumbass idiot drug dealers in the hood who think they can buy a few grams and throw some bullshit cut and give a shitty product out with no regards.

i gotta make sure i stock up for the cold weather. i hate kicking when it's cold.

also, i am starting a methadone program this thursday so hopefully i will finally have some money for myself and find a job again. i don't really want to go on 'done but because of legal problems, i need to show that i am trying to stop dope.

i gotta make sure i stock up for the cold weather. i hate kicking when it's cold.

also, i am starting a methadone program this thursday so hopefully i will finally have some money for myself and find a job again. i don't really want to go on 'done but because of legal problems, i need to show that i am trying to stop dope.
Going on the 'done would show the court you are trying to better yourself the way I see it.

Going on the 'done would show the court you are trying to better yourself the way I see it.

that is what i meant pretty much. i just phrased it wrong. it took me like a month to just get on this program. i accidentally messed up and took a xanax instead of an dilaudid when i was sick, poppin everything i could find. it was a generic xanax which was just a round circular pill.

its funny because i have court today (wednesday) and start MMT on the next day in thurs lol

I started MMT back on July 4th and it's been smooth sailing since. It's nice having money and not thinking about dope all the time. Just living a normal life. I guess I'm one of those that has tried to quit multiple times just to eventually fail and methadone just seems to work.

Why try to fix something that isn't broken?

Wityou doing too much incriminating, I used to have an excellent supply of Oxycontin (40's) and oxycodone IR (5's, 15's and 30's) for a long time in which I used to profit off of. This is going years back so I don't really care about telling the story since I don't deal with this shit anymore.. but one of my dealers was always looking for Oxy's to cut his dope with. This was my number #1 dealer ever and I've known him for like 8 years now..he's been locked up a while now but whatever. So the minute he found out I was selling oxy's to white kids in the suburbs, he immediately jumped on it man. And there is a WHOLE underground hood market for pharms man. People commit robberies of pharmacies and divert oxys from pain clinic, etc.. so a lot of the dudes cutting dope and shit have access to Oxy at prices very few suburban white kids would get them at. We're talking bulk deals. Hundreds to thousands of pills. Another thing that I remember about my main dude was how he was asking me if I knew how to "cut dope properly" because apparently there is a way of fucking it up. You have to let it settle over night or some shit, I HAVE NO IDEA what he was talking about. All I remember him saying was he had an Arab dude familiar with the process do it for him before he bagged it himself. This was 5 years ago so my memory is a bit shot, but yea man. Just because your buying drugs in the hood and might be cool with your dude, THERE IS A LOT OF SHIT going on behind the scenes you don't know about. Major criminal organizations make money off this shit so it has to be done right with the right equipment and techniques. And then you have the dumbass idiot drug dealers in the hood who think they can buy a few grams and throw some bullshit cut and give a shitty product out with no regards.

I hear ya man and I'm sure you know what's up down there. Here is different like way different. There's really no open air and most heads don't even trust the dope if it's powder. You'd never even catch a dealer talking about cutting at all. We buy by weight and if it's not solid chunks than people assume that it's garbage. It's also way more expensive here than what I've heard you guys pay too. I mean obviously we aren't getting pure heroin but when you're buying rock hard pressed chunks it'd be completely off for the dealer to talk about cut at all because obviously it's implied that it isn't cut at their level.

the only proper high ive had the past 6months to a year is when i have "raw"..everything else gets me high, but hwen i get a gram of raw its a proper nod ant function high...

Glad that raw is workin out for you. I thought you said it wasn't as good as you'd hoped? Glad to see you gave it another chance, I wouldn't want all that dorm bullshit

its from a diferent connect, the new raw im getting is from harvey(harvey is a southern suburbb primarily of black people from the city when they shut down the PJs in 90s/2000s and the steel mills in the 70s/80s ) not the city and its about the price of a jab, not like 1.5jabs and so its way cheaper and its way better..its comes in like little grey pebbles or like chunks that look like little rocks..i didnt get her number yet so i still got to go with my guy and he doesnt have the cash always cause she only sells half grams and up..my first gram from her weighed 1.18 so i thought it was pretty fat consideing i payed 40bux less then whats from my main guy even though he wanted 60$ more

for his prices and quality its not worth it but for her its totally is and now this gram of raw is like half of what her gram of raw, but i know the tar aint gonna be like her raw..i just wantgt to smoke once and get highi and feel it cause i never tried to smoke OCs when i got them back in the day..we always snorted them cause we used to do alot of coke and thats how we got down..i was the only one who took the time to shave them with a pipe clamp, everyone else thought it was a waste of time and made fun of me for being the know it all

like i had pages on my phone saved of benzo and opiate IDs..i just looked real quik to try and find them but i couldnt..but this site gave me all the info..seperated by the maker names, but it gave me the Imprints, color, strength, picture and other discription..it was for both benzo and opiates so if i got a pill i dint know i could just look it up and see what it really was, and i would have people callin me up askin tocheck my phone for some mXXX with green specks or whatevt buter and i would tell them..like i said they made fun on me for being that cautious and a dork with it but used me for it themselves

actually here it is..the google desription says 2005 and that site was for everything..and if not for it i prolly wouldnt have found BL til way later

http://www.pharmer.org/imprints/benzodiazepines

Last edited:
I got some fire a few days ago. Unfortunately I was doing it in jail since I got picked up after copping and they found pins, but somehow didn't find the dope so me and my boys got high as fuck in the cell all night. I sniffed 2 bags and they had to tell me to chill with scratching myself. Thankfully my tolerance has dropped. Anyway, I'm really trying to chill now. Even though they dropped all the charges my parents knew I was copping dope, so....

One cop actually came into the holding cell room to tell us that in his 30 years there we were the first white people he ever saw in there. That's all I'm saying on that for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.