14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've noticed the weight gain on methadone too, far more so than with suboxone.

and im happier than a pig in shit. i convinced my cousin's dad to give me a 'done since im broke and couldnt go get bags. ate me a 40mg wafer. fuck you skin crawling, excessive puking, restless legs, headache making withdrawals!

this weekend im stocking up on hash, dmt, and a couple bundles for myself. hows everyone doing? its been rainy and depressing the past week straight....thank god for dope (and related narcotics)

I actually lost a lot of weight on MMT, but gained it once I quit.

Nodding my face off on this dope that I picked up today. Great bags of white raw...not very fat but I prefer quality over quantity anyway. The light tan shit i've been getting lately comes in fat bags but it literally takes that whole fat bag to get me nodding.

i remember when i could get off on a single bag. now i need 2-3 just to feel something. normally half a bun has me drooling, lol. then again, i space my shit out. i dont like blowing a bag at a time

i remember when i could get off on a single bag. now i need 2-3 just to feel something. normally half a bun has me drooling, lol. then again, i space my shit out. i dont like blowing a bag at a time

The bags I get are called 40 or 60 bags so they aren't really the size of a usual bag. 60's are half a gram and 40's are 250mg's so i'm in the same boat as you. I usually need a whole 40 bag to get me nodding. I usually space my shit out too if the dope is good. Just do a few lines every 30 minutes or so and that keeps the high going all night. If I blow a whole 40 bag all once I get too nauseous to even enjoy the high sometimes and i'm sober again in a few hours.

I picked up a sub to hold me over for 4 days or so, and maybe get me out of being dependent on dope if I can take a break after the sub runs out. I went pretty crazy this last week since my connect had no problem spotting me a gram at a time, so I basically went through a half gram a day for the last 6 days.

Luckily I came across suboxone, and 3mg is holding me after I waited over 24 hours to dose it, and that was after shooting the last of the dope which meant being sick 12 hours later. My body still feels achy, but my mind has calmed down from the sub. I'll see about getting more for a longer taper if I'm not ready once I get through this one sub strip.

jesus christ. my connect has a new supplier and i got my friend some of it so he gave me a bag. a single bag has me feeling real nice even though i ate 40mg of methadone.

tomorrow is gonna be a good day. no methadone and i'll have money :D

^ Well the methadone isn't blocking it at that dose, especially since you haven't taken it daily for a month or whatever, so the bag of dope is probably adding to the done.

^ Well the methadone isn't blocking it at that dose, especially since you haven't taken it daily for a month or whatever, so the bag of dope is probably adding to the done.

very good point. i should clarify that i was referring to the effects of the dope on top of the h in comparison to previous experiences with dope and done

I take dope on top of methadone every so often. My doses are generally below 50mg and the done at these doses only potentiates the heroin. The higher the dose, the harder it is for me to realize when the dope stopped being the main effects being experienced and when the dones effects are what I'm experiencing. Though taking dope on done can be dangerous because of the risk for OD. I know my tolerance for methadone, and know with a shot of dope using a certain amount, I have no worry, but it still can be dangerous even for me.

does mehadone make people put on weight?

i saw my buddy fir the first time in a like a year and hes a daily shooter but also goes to the 'done clinic ecveery morning and he had put on like 50pounds this past 10months and i asked without trying to offend him how me gained som uch weight cause i just keep losing it and he said "done makes you retain water"..ive lost like 40-50pounds once the last 2years amd im really at prolly my normal weight. but i blame me bein big cause i was a massive weed head and for the fact i wroked in a mall and thats alot that i ate...i would eat sarku japan or panda express everydeay at work and then get out and smoke a bunch of weed and then stiop oin the way home and get fast food like MIC Ds..plus i cut out pop and chips and other garbage that i would eat at work and by doing that and combined with the dope (cause im not stupid im sure it has osmething to do with it)...i now weigh less then when i took my physical befoer myr freshman year of highschool..i wa up to 250-260or at leasdt around there at one point and now the last time i weighed myself it was 197 and i cant remember being this small, i go5 to bu yall new jeans and shirts and its pretty cool being ableto not have to wear 3x-4x lrg shirts (lrg shirts are always on the small size so if you normally wear a size large in something else, you would need an XL for LRG

its made me put on weight but in a good way. like i dont look like night of the living dead anymore. as in i look healthy instead of looking like a crackhead..

ive been doing the best i have in years since ive been on done. wish i got on it earlier. oh well. lifes good.

sup with u junky fucks?

i remember when i had to do only a dingle bag, well when i first started my OC tolerance as so high that i needed 2bags to begin with..but now i need like 10 bags...i used to be able to take 5-7days off and have my tolerance drop to me needing less then half of what i needed before i took my break and of course withthe help of subs the tolerancve drop would last a few weeks but now my toleranve drops for one maybe 2 uses and then it seems to get right back up there

especially when i go with my one guy who has real good shit or my other guy who has shit that varies from really good to no soo good..like this last batch, my guy disappeared for a few days and i think he got popped with at least his suspended license. i asked but he just kinda laughed at me for askin. well when he called after finally being MIA for 4-5 days and said he had soome "kill bill" (not the nameof a stamp or bag or anything, just that he had something really good) and for the firsdt time eer he gave them to me in little nick/dime bags and not caps..well these bags are fatter then they ever used to be by a solid fat line more but the product just isnt as good as the batch before he went MIA..luckly i was smart and only grabbgeed haldf a jab and went to my other guy and grabbed another half other wise i would have been just wasitng my time and fuckin up my nose

ilike i said in the mean time i was givin a new connect and hes got really good dope, but just small bags and less bags on a jab...bevcause ive had these good bags, my old guys shit is only good to take my sick away thats about it and thats disappointing..the thing i like most about this new connect is even though he uses dormin liukeveryone elose in the chicagoland, he only puts a coupl eon a jab and because hes not overdoing it like everyine else, i can snort his shit one night nad my nose will be fine the next night, thats if i was gonna use 2 ays in a row, which yall know i dont do that

Last edited:
I take dope on top of methadone every so often. My doses are generally below 50mg and the done at these doses only potentiates the heroin. The higher the dose, the harder it is for me to realize when the dope stopped being the main effects being experienced and when the dones effects are what I'm experiencing. Though taking dope on done can be dangerous because of the risk for OD. I know my tolerance for methadone, and know with a shot of dope using a certain amount, I have no worry, but it still can be dangerous even for me.
my one dude hwo used to go get his done everymoring and eat xanny bars with it..ran into the back of a cop car and got a dui for that shit..then a efw motnhs later he OD but mixcin done with anyhting seems to be dangerous...didnt some celeb die that way too..mixing done with alcogol or somethingelse?

its made me put on weight but in a good way. like i dont look like night of the living dead anymore. as in i look healthy instead of looking like a crackhead..

ive been doing the best i have in years since ive been on done. wish i got on it earlier. oh well. lifes good.

sup with u junky fucks?

i get your daying for goodf youre doing but yet everytime you come aorund and make some posts your talking about being uo over 129mg of done and always mizing something like somas, or speed and alcohol with it..to me thats not doing good,

its basically mixing dope with somas to get more fucked up..im not tryin to call you out and start some shit, im just sayin what i see and have to say i dont htink your doing as good as you tell us...wheres your done level at?

update: so todays drugs were: 120mg done+6 somas+ 2 big mimosas (champagne+ OJ). got some rest, then popped #6 37.5mg phentermine aka pharmiceutical speed. its kickin in. such a good day.

hows yalls day? good? bad? soso? boring?

am so incredibaly twacked out now its unbelievable. 120methaondone to start the day along with somas im so fucked fucked u
ep i cant remember. oh yeah 4 somas with my methadone.
got the shuffles real bad and the shakes i am so fucked up.

16-09-2012 18:22

spun on 6 phentermines. wheres my tweakers at!?!?!

thosew are jhust a few post from the past month..i honestly dont really care what you do but man dont be lieing and aying your stayin vlean and doin good when i know you have use tar along wit hthese otehr in the past month or 2..your basically doing the same shit when you kept saying you were gonna "get clean for good" and 2 days later using again..i do ntget why you like crave the attention

Last edited:
I'm gonna try to get a second sub so I can do a 2 week taper with it. Right now I got less than half a strip left, but did 3mg yesterday, 2mg today, and I plan to do 1mg the next 3 days. I guess I should be fine with that taper, but I would like a little extra time between my last dope of dope and when I stop, but then again if I successfully do the taper that way then another strip would last me 8 days or so, and I don't want to be on bupe for over 2 weeks.

I'll tell you what though, having a direct connect isn't all it's cracked out to be. I've gone though decent middlemen for a while that only taxed me on the first 2 bags, but last week my old direct connect came back around with cheap grams of dope and I was going though a half gram in a day since it was just so easy to get. Plus he spotted me a gram at a time, but I always paid him a few hours later, it was just that he came around a few hours b4 I got paid, and I didn't want to have to wait to get high. My tolerance flew up though, and although it was cheaper still, it wasn't by much, plus it sucked being more strung out.

wound up winning tickets to a dada life show tonight, so now i have a vast drug budget. molly and stamps....yay!

I just got back from spending in night in county for some bullshit. No new charges or anything, just some straight bullshit. Part my fault, part not.. but I digress.

When I was in intake processing, there was a young Spanish dude from New Jersey but lived up in the Poconos, PA and was transferred to the county I was at to deal with a bullshit thing in the county before being going upstate. Apparently he got caught with 50 bricks of dope, 300 grams of coke and a killed someone (homicide). Didn't go too much into that, but he seemed really fucking cool dude. He was all tatted up, maybe in a gang, I don't know. But we shot the shit for a little bit about drugs and he told me very fucking interesting shit. He was asking me how much I pay for bags/bundles, etc around here and I told they jack the price up at least 1.5x-2x+ than New Jersey street prices. He told me he used to bag his own dope and pretty much walked me through his process. He was telling me bags up in the Poconos go for 4x NJ bags, but he cut very good deals on his customers. He seemed EXTREMELY professional and SMART. For a young Spanish guy (20's-late 20's). He used to tell me how he'd buy 40-50 grams of heroin and throw 7 grams of cut or whatever he felt was necessary. And I'm like well, what kind of cuts do you use? Lactose? Mannitol? And he's like "Nah, man.. I never USE any cut that weakens the product" He used oxycodone, fentanyl (basically told me how he cooked it up in the oven and scraped it into the cut) and morphine. Not crushed up morphine, but morphine HCL powder from Afghanistan. I asked how HOW THE FUCK do you get that? And he told me in New York City, a lot of the bodega owners who from the middle east deal with opium and morphine powder. The morphine HCL powder before it gets converted into heroin. 30 grams for the price of like a fucking cheap iPod. So that really blew my mind. I thought a lot of dudes were using shit to weaken it, which they do. But he said he was making tons of money selling because his dope was just so good because although he cut it to stretch profit, he never weakened it. He was selling me people would pay insane amounts of money for bundles just because it was that good. We went into coke too. He sounded like the best dealer I ever never knew. Such a nice guy, seemed extremely professional and actually cared about his product and reputation. I wish he wasn't locked up for the 17 years they are giving him.

He will be out in 8-10 years

Make Pen pals with him and you will be set for life....

Well he's still weakening it except for the fent but, I wouldn't want fent in my dope anyways. The morphine thing sounds doable if that's how he gets it but but, cutting with oxy, which is a much more expensive drug by weight just doesn't seem logical. I mean maybe he does it but, to me that's like cutting grain alcohol with grey goose to stretch it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.