• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants first time trying methylin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

auddypop

Greenlighter
Going to a rave this weekend and wanted to try something new so I tried some methylin (popping one and snoting half of one) and didnt feel anything.:p does anyone know the dosage of a methylin pill tha'ts small, white and has a little m on the front?? im thinking it may have not been very high. how much should i use to get a nice buzz? not crazy high. i weigh around 105, i heard weight affects it.

no not meth. methylin is the generic version of ritalin i just didnt know what to put it under. so i put it under amphetimines lol...do you know what catagory it would fall under?

Amphetamines is fine. We don't do pill imprint IDs here, use Google to find that (seriously, just Google the imprint).

A starter dose for the instant-release (IR) formulation is 5-15mg orally.

It's one of many brands of Methylphenidate.

Not much of a party/recreational drug IMO.

yup i found out its 20 mg. well my friend said it was a bit like coke but it did nothing to me. maybe ill just snort the whole thing next time.

^It's absolutely nothing like cocaine, when I shot methylphenidate, the only thing that felt like cocaine was that when it hit me, it felt as if I had been shooting coke nonstop for 24 hours and was coming down, incredibly uncomfortable bodyload, tension, dysphoria.

I would rate it as 0/10: Would not bang.

Snort or Parachute

umm so snort or parachute methylin for a better high?

o...i didnt kno i made one. i dnt rlly understand this site lol. my bad

The first 3-4 links in my signature were written to help new people learn how our community works, check them out!

Please don't create an entirely new thread about the same thing. It's really hard to say as the oral BA ranges anywhere from 11-52%, but your probably better off (as far as absorption goes, not necessairily the state of your nose..) using MPH through insufflation as it has a 60-70% BA. However, if you want the highest absorption without the risks of IV or Insufflation (in regards to tissue damage), than rectal is the way, with a 70-80%BA and a fast onset/long duration.

Status
Not open for further replies.