• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Phenobarbital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I've also had the opportunity to get me sum load of that stuff in all possible mg-variations and forms, sizes - but I cannot really get the slightest hell of a bit of something beyond placebo, if ever...

I have no benzo-tolerance and dosed up till 1000mg (1 GRAM!), and not even slept better as usually...

The pills are legit, so what's the matter with that "thing"... - no responder?!?

I'll think I will try to take them with my Opioid of choice next time...

Imo its okay to ask questions on here regardless of Google, ull get real world info and personal experiences with drugs. As for Phenobarbital, I'd avoid it at all costs as its easy overdose and its very dangerous / fatal even without other CNS depressants. If u want a tranquilliser then use a benzo. Barbiturates are old drugs and I'd NEVER recommend using them as there are newer and better sedatives out there! Take care.

Fun Fact: Non fatal overdoses of Phenobarbital (as in 1 gram of real and unexpired PB) cause a week long rash to break out on "sensitive" mucous membranes, as in those just below the waist. Don't ask how I know but you can confirm it in any PDR.

I'm going to close this, if for no other reason than to let AlphaMethylPhenyl's unhelpful attitude from 7 years ago disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.