• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Street drug prices in Portugal after decriminalization

duz u get good ching der if so is it gud price?

What I got wasn't up to much but I was given most of it so ought not complain. It's a while ago now but I think it came in little 10e or 20e bags, and when I asked about why these wee bags they said Portugal is a poor country.

What I got wasn't up to much but I was given most of it so ought not complain. It's a while ago now but I think it came in little 10e or 20e bags, and when I asked about why these wee bags they said Portugal is a poor country.

How much in quantity was in the 10 euro bag? Here in oz they told me they sell lines for 20 dollars, I just don't get that, what's the fucking point? I mean a gram doesn't even cut it for me normally, but buying such small amounts I can't understand.

How much in quantity was in the 10 euro bag? Here in oz they told me they sel
l lines for 20 dollars, I just don't get that, what's the fucking point? I mean a gram doesn't even cut it for me normally, but buying such small amounts I can't understand.
It's about 10 years ago since I was up there but I think 10e got you about. 2, most of the drugs I got there I was given, very decent people as they had fuck All, Brimz would know much better than me cos he lived there.

Hey guys, do you know if amphetamines are being sold on those "open markets" along with stuff like heroin? And is the stuff how pure?

What about psychedelics such as DMT, salvia, magic mushrooms? Are they hard to encounter in Lisbon?

I certainly haven't seen any the few times i've been.

Yeah presumably they're such niche drugs that you'd have to go looking for hippies/psy events - they likely aren't going to be standard fare on the street.

Bumping this. Need more info. Is LSD readily available? similar to US? Cost?

MDMA? GHB? cool parties? WHATS THE SCOOP!?

If no one answers this i'll let you know myself once i move there in a few months

I'll fuckin let Yas know. I paid 35 for a light and a dark. I was tourist ripped. Brown was shite. Rock was little better.

Pretty sure the price is 10e

Here in Canada most sell their safe supply for 1/4 of what they were before

I have plenty of information about the Street Hard Drug scene in Northern Portugal . I'm not sure how far i can go so i'll just say a little bit.

When i was living in Porto ( with a habit ) i could get 1 item of Heroin or Crack @ 5 Euro . That would be about .2/3 . They have open air markets but only certain Dealers have protection ( from police ) if you score off them it will always be decent .

Sometimes their would be up to 100 people waiting in a line . It is all buisness & people don't fuk about or try & jump the que cos they have muscle their to make sure that it all runs smooth.

If you miss the main dealers you are taking a risk with everything . The part timers as i call em are usually using themselves so they don't have the same mentality or Police Protection . If i missed the main guys i would go to one of 2 Housing Projects orBarrio . One of them is notorious as any place i've ever been .

It's crazy lawless & their is shit going on 24/7 . The Police have to come in full Riot Gear if they decide to . AFAIK this project is mooted for demolition as it's in a prime location & they want to build luxury Flats ( yeah good luck with that in the present economy ! )

So that's Hard Drugs .
Hash is sold fuking everywhere !! I used to be able to go down to the bottom of the Road & buy any amount from a couple of euro upwards . I paid about 5 euro a gram . Skunk is around as well but it's pretty expensive in comparison.

The 5 euro an item is in the North , Porto , Braga , Lisboa. Sometimes folk will try & say its 10 euro cos they know it's 10 £ over in the U.K

Down in the south it's different .
This sounds like the setup portrayed in Napoli (outskirts anyway) on the show Gomorrah. I am wondering how the prices of drugs being smuggled through these countries has changed. Obviously stuff comes in through the south of Spain on its way to Holland, Ireland, the UK and outwards to Germany and so on. I would imagine that street prices do not reflect the prices of transport, smuggling, pay-offs and all that sh*t. Even though we don't have that kind of open-air market with the queues (we do have some open-air markets but more hidden, no lining up), we can sometimes get H for around 5 Euro too, but this is after the drugs have passed through at least three mainland European countries - more with H actually. Coke is purer than ever and is fairly cheap but I put this down to market saturation. There has been so much of it coming into Europe via the cartels in Latin and Central America and being dealt with by the "super cartel" in Europe as they call it that coke is everywhere. I imagine that import/export/smuggling/couriers and all that is mostly a separate market from the eventual street market (which is partly why everything is cut to shit by the time it is on the street).

Last edited:
I'll fuckin let Yas know. I paid 35 for a light and a dark. I was tourist ripped. Brown was shite. Rock was little better.

Pretty sure the price is 10e
Was it shite relative to a bag off of some schemey runner somewhere around the central belt of Bonny Caledonia, a roadman on an estate in Bradford or exceptionally shite, as in unusually bad?

Shite as in I was a week clean and it barely got me itchy. I'd say 5%. I've seen statistics for individual arrests in Lisbon 2023 quoting perezas of 5-18%.

Pretty sure the bigger operations have better gear and I think the cokes much better considering proximity and situation with SA.