• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Louisville Dope Scene

Your a shitstirer man. IndicaMeds doesnt sound anything like a cop. There isnt a cop in the world that could come off as cool and be as down with the REAL scene as IndicaMeds. Its clear you have NOT A LICK OF STREET in you so best you just stay on your internet and be safe. Lol gezzzz geta clue!!! ....IndicaMeds. Ive been out the scene for 2 years. Ive been at the clinic. Well the other day i decided to sit on my take homes and by the time i started feeling like total poo i copped from 3 dif ppl. They were all ok at best but not at all like i was getn 2-3 years ago. Update for me bro. Im on the lookout today. Im in route. Peace, stay safe, and love your post bra.

I've been on Bluelight for awhile but posted for the first time today. If your readn this and you know Louisville and got some witts about your street then post sometime. Express your right to get High and help others achieve our common goal. You know what that is if your on the level. If not then dont waste the time...Peace,Love,Louie DrHJ

Quick update
There's some Fent dope going around that's laying people out left and right. I love it but he safe everyone.

First time poster here. I can say that even with one dealer (who gets his shit through west end teams), there has been a wide array of dope over the past year. Most of it pretty awesome (coming from a 1-2 year chipper) with the occasional weak #4 stuff.
After reading this thread I can attest to pretty much everything indicameds has said about Louisville. I used to work at cahoots (probably know you IRL haha) but never looked to cop there for obvious reasons, besides in the past few years its been nothing but coke in there anyway.

I just unapproved a post. if the pm was sent, it should be been received; if it was dealing related, you'll wind up banned, but it sounds as if it it honestly wasn't...please keep pm material to pm to thx

I lost an old friend last week, just seeing if anyone else knew her. Fern Creek. She only posted on here 1 time. This is my 2nd post here (1st one got deleted). I'm not a user. Just trying to find out a little more about my friend's death. I'm sure many of you knew her. There is a little bit of mystery left in here situation. Not TOO much, the family and friends all assume the junk is what did it. But maybe not, could have been a drowning? Was found in the tub. My bet is it's fent related. She claimed to have had things under control (not recently) and after learning more about the fent dope I thought I'd just see what any of you thought. I know the stakes are high in this game. I'm no angel, but I'm not in the dope game either. Just Thought this may be a good place to start. I'm just an old 420 dude trying to get some closure for friends and family. Thanks for any help. Stay safe. No big deal on deleting my post, it was generic, and was basically meant to get one user's attention, and get help from anyone else, thanks.

Stay Safe Everyone! LOUISVILLE Now has a NEEDLE EXCHANGE! PLEASE USE IT, and TELL A FRIEND about it!!! Remember that, Its Better to be Safe and Wait just a Lil bit, Than Bang one Now with your Buddies Rig and BE SORRY Later and for LIFE!!! TRUST ME!!! FYI Rinsing your "Works" with Bleach or Alcohol DOES NOT make it disease free Clean to use. Be Smart IV Users. (((Note: The More Sick you are when you finally Bang One, the More Rush you will get))) So just WAIT for a Clean Rig!!! Its ALWAYS Worth it!!! <<<<<< ...Anyyywhooo... >>>>>>
May Everyone Be Blessed, Stay Free, Stay Up, and Tip Those Cups & If you see me Round the BlueLight or The Ville, Give a Nod & Say Hey......
"PeAce,Love,&Mar"y ~DrHJ~

Posts unapproved. Even if not (explicitly) for drug purposes meet up threads aren't allowed, consider this a gentle first warning to the unapproved posters and a reminder to the veterans (and if you should know better, doing it anyway will get you infracted and possibly banned.)

I am new to bluelight, long time in the game.
My guys here in town only sell the pinched, tied off plastic baggies. Always a gas station hook up. Toss your trash while handing off the cash, the baggie ends up in your hands in 1 quick motion. Finish filling up and then head your separate ways.
Anybody else have to play this game ?

Has everybody gone off to rehab or suboxone maintenance?
Shit I got in too lat
anyway Somebody I know is getting some chunky brown stuff that shatters whn you break, so it's white and brown.
i call it cow dope. Anybody else see it?
Burns on the snort I have been told
thanks

This is my first time posting here in years, don't even remember my old account -- be nice.

I'm going to try to be as detailed as possible here. My boyfriend and I just drove down here yesterday, we will be here for over a month, he is here on business. I am from Detroit where I have no problem finding good quality dope, but I have an extremely high tolerance; I know this isn't a good thing, but I do enjoy the fent laced dope because it's the only time I have like a 5% chance of maybe catching a nod on. I'm 26 and I've been using for about six years but most of my friends are old-schoolers.

My boyfriend (much older, he used to be my sugar daddy til I fell in love with him) has been supporting my habit for almost a year, and bought some Suboxone for the trip for me to detox. I don't want to use it right away thought and be sick for our first few days here.

I went to rehab about a month ago but didn't stay, I only did detox, and used as soon as I got out. However, I left the needle behind which is a huge step. I have a habit right now but it's not the 2-3 gram per day IV habit I had before, and I'm only snorting. I don't know if I'm allowed to say how much I spend a day, but it's substantially less than before.

I told myself over and over I wouldn't cold cop, but I'm going to. I saw a couple of bums with signs and thought that'd be a good place to start since I know all of them are addicts, or a needle exchange. I know bums will try to rip me off but I also know what I'm doing, I was born and raised in Detroit and never had anyone fuck me over on dope in six years. That being said, I'm in a completely different state and know to use my head and be careful.

I read this entire thread, I'm not some punk kid lying about being in a new area just cause I don't know how to score, lol, but I imagine that probably happens often. Indicamed or whatever your name, I would love your advice on my situation; I know you already gave a lot of VERY helpful advice but any more to MY specific situation will be appreciated.

Thanks for reading, I'll appreciate each and every response.

By the way, looking on my map it looks as if I'm on the very eastern area of Louisville and slightly slightly north.

I'm not a fucking cop, either.

this thread totally brought me down... =[ get help my peoples

I relied to this and BL wouldn't let me edit it. I meant to say that I DO appreciate the concern but that you should understand I feel it's displaced and why.

Damn louisvilledogg i dont really give a shit about people scoring. I personally want em to and enjoy certian parts of there lifes in this fucked up world we live in. But ive been MIA from the boards for about a year because i just got out of jail. And ive done some years in prison over drug charges. And none of it was fun or something id wish upon any of my fellow louisvillians. I fucking love my city. And the way you just came out with the phone number seems a little sketchy man. Atleast take the conversation off the public forums before giving out digits you expect anyone to call for a drug carrying 1-3 for possesion and 5-10 for trafficking. Like i said im all for freedom of choice homie. Just be a little smarter before you either get yourself jammed up or some of my people from the city i claim.

On another note whats good guys and girls? Damn the city has been rocking the last year ive been in metro fighting this case. It seems like fent has taken over. I was even stay opiated and sedated in LMDC on fent when our drops would hit. Potent shit so be safe everyone.

Theres also alot of tan to dark brown shit going around valley, fairdale and shively from what ive seen in the week ive been home. And i personally seen most of it hit the city the other day from up north. And while my tolerance is lower than usual i can certianly say that its decent shit mostly powder from when it was broke down after hitting the city, but still really good.

Well people, its good to be back for the time. Everyone just be safe. Between fent deaths and jail/prison were loosing way to many fucking people. If no one else loves you guys enough to tell you all i will. I love all you fuckers so lets stay alive.

I hear you loud and clear man but honestly idk how to privately write anybody on here or nun of that and i love my city too born and raised in germantown louisville, Ky and yea it may sound sketchy but ppl dont have to hit me up and the people That have hit me up from this forum know i’m legit and i know how that sick shit from it is and I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy so i can take care of them, i also know how hard it is to find shit like H in Louisville cus most people dont wanna ask a random person “hey can you find H” so if it makes em more comfortable doing this i’m all for it! I sympathize with you getting locked up brother sorry man !
And your from Louisville? I took a greyhound one time from Philly to Seattle like 3-4 years ago, switched my ticket for following bus, had 6 hours in the city. Did my last bags I brought with me in the bathroom of the station and hit the city on foot. With 2 hours I had already smoked crack and got a bunch more H (tried it first before I bought a bunch of course). It's 2017 dope has officially taken over, it's in every city and probably every small town in America. Not too difficult I'm. To each his own, I get it you don't want to ask "a random person" but go to hood, see some junkies Maybe ask around, if you don't see it with your own eyes. Not too hard, I mean it's pretty obvious.

Who doesn't want an O.G. KFC. I'm down for that Shit! They don't even sell proper KFC beans in the UK, it's some sort of tinned heinz beans BS. Wtf!

G'WAN YERSEL and find yourself some OG KFC ;)

I've lived here nearly my whole life. Sounds like I may know a few of you from reading about cahoots... I used to work there.

I'm having some problems a friendly local may be able to help with. Message me if that's allowed.