• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Louisville Dope Scene

All the way from national turnpike, strawberry lane and southside drive out towards prp and shively and down dixie going towards fort knox. I cant get specific on the forums. But the fire dope while its all over if you know the right people, its lately been right at the edge of the south were it touches oakalona right past grade lane and shit.

I came across some today that is fucking even killing the last shit I updated about. Its fucking painful from how strong the pins and needles are all down your back and through out your entire body at first. And it slows your breathing down so much its a sketchy high. But an amazing one if your careful and responsible with it.

Megs I think I may know you just by you name. I know someone that gets high that sometimes uses the name Megs that short for something else. And is currently in the south. Im staying out in fern creek at the moment. Either way even if I dont. be safe out there and use your head. Take care....

Just an update on some of the shit going around right now in different ends of the city...

The south end is still killing shit with some off white kill and some light and dark grey that are all fucking kill. And there all chunks with very little powder. All are breaking down into water with no prob. All are coming back looking like sweet tea in the rigs.
Some all white fent dope is going around in the east that is stupid strong but no legs. its from outta cinncy. but very little made it back and the guy is setting on it right now with only a little making it out here and there.
And then there is some pure all white powder going around the whole city that is pure fucking trash. Nothing at all, just some dorm and no high at all. Leaves you still dope sick after shooting 40s..

I cant stress enough how safe you need to be with some of the chunk going around out toward the national turnpike area. I went with a fellow bluelighter earlier today to go on a run and my dude tossed me a free pack for doing so much business with him so much lately. and it was about .25 a nice 1/4 gram and once I got to the house I just tossed the shit in the spoon and like a dumb ass shot it all at once. Only to wake up about 3-5minutes later like what the fuck just happened only for the pins and needles to follow up in my face so fucking bad it sit me straight up and let me know and realize real fucking fast what just happened. I was a dumb ass and it almost cost me. I know my limits and i usualy do way more than that. But Im telling you, the shit is getting better and better around the city lately and it showed me that today for sure. Im glad the shit is amazing, And im glad I came out alright. But ive seen alot of people fall out lately and now I have. So safety is key guys. Lets all stay alive out here to get high another day...

Damn, seems like Im the only one updating this thread when I know for a fact theres others that can offer input. Hell Ive scored with other bluelighters before. So I know Im not the only one getting any of the good ole dope down here in the ville these days...

But either way Ill keep it updated. Hopefully Ill have my broken phone fixed in the weeks time and I can start putting pics up with the updates.
I currently on almost 2days clean right now, pretty sick. Not trying to quit but Im trying to stretch the times in between uses and lower the amount Im using each time to get my tolerance to drop some.

But for a new update, yesterday morning I copped some good ole off white chunk that was amazing, pins and needles when anything over a half a point is shoot. Complete full body euphoria just blankets everything, starting with creeping down your spine and spreading the warmth outwards. By the time the pins and needles calm down your so far into a state of bliss it takes all you got to put up your rig and shit.

Be safe and be careful with it everyone....

Quick update.... I went with a fellow bluelightian and coped a gram earlier today. And the quality is still amazing right now. It not as good as it was a few weeks back. But its hands down just good fucking dope right now in the city.

Its nice light brown and chunk.. Every be safe out there...

Whats good everyone? As always there isnt any sourcing allowed on the forums guys. I shot you a PM grizzle.
If you guys wanna shoot the shit about tips on how to not get arrested and shit in the city or if you need help finding the needles exchange or any harm reduction then shoot me a PM and I might be able to give you all a email address through PM if your not wanting something from me that goes against the site rules and shit. But Im here to help everyong. Louisville has a great scene and I can give advice and tips on it all day. A page back I typed up alot of info on scoring in the city. We just cant give out sources on the site though guys, its a legal issue and a scary one when you dont know someone elses tolerance and shit like that. but for sure get ahold of me and bounce some ideas and shit off me about the scene and what not.

As of right now the fire has kinda died down.
But ive been still getting some light colored white shit that is about an 8 out of 10 and is still pretty damn good for sure.

not sure how this works. Need to ask someone a private question.. do i need to build up clout before i can do that or something?

Whats good everyone in the ville. I love you fucking guys. I havent been on here in a little while because there has been tons of amazingly good dope in lately and ive been shacked up with a beautiful women that also gets high and just having a fucking damn good time. Going to football games, walking through all the fucking amazing parks we got in the city. hitting all my favorite dive bars, trying to hit every concert and fest rolling through or close. Shooting up to cinncy with her and gonna make it to indy next week. And all of it has been done super fucking high and the best dope on the east coast. Well ok maybe not that good. But it is fucking fire dope for good prices.

Shit in the city has all been pretty much dark grey chunk to grey powder and some light tan fent dope and some light tan #4 that was cut to shit. So just be careful people and keep using the needle exchange people its an amazing program and the people running it are fucking great people.

Well peace out people....

Hey why dont you suck a dick, Im been on the boards way longer than than you. Give sound advice. And I hang out with Bluelighters on a reg. Atleast once I was Im sure so will vouch me. I just happen to of been in the game sine you were in diapers. So do go get you panties all in a bunch. Im sure server member well vouch for me as being a legit solid dude just trying to keep peple from buying bunk and getting ripping off. Ive never sent anyone one the wrong directions and never cause anyoneone to to loose money ot get fucked u. Im the morst stat up due youll ever met. But Sucks for you becuase Ill lever help you. I hope you stay stack of boosting and toy end up doing time. Bye next tme you learn how to trust the right people and keep your ear to the street. Ive kill 16 years in prison so I kinnda got me tech down pat on how who and when to approach, it an art form. Ill be glad to teach you on do, No harm no foul. I mean I wouldnt actually score a bag at spot just show you the ends if outs so you dont setup. because after killing 16 years for drugs I know just about every trick of the trade. Im shoot you a PM

because after killing 16 years for drugs in jail I know just about every trick of the trade. Im shoot you a PM

You did 16 years in jail? You're definitely not that bright. And you should have worked on your english while you were in there instead of staring at the ceiling for almost two decades. I'm utterly distraught.

I'm from the Jtown area. Not looking to source or solicit, just seeing what's up with my fellow Louisvillians. I don't live there anymore, and where I do live is a joke when it comes to the H scene. No harm reduction -- nothing like that. PM me indica.

Whats good everyone in the ville. I love you fucking guys. I havent been on here in a little while because there has been tons of amazingly good dope in lately and ive been shacked up with a beautiful women that also gets high and just having a fucking damn good time. Going to football games, walking through all the fucking amazing parks we got in the city. hitting all my favorite dive bars, trying to hit every concert and fest rolling through or close. Shooting up to cinncy with her and gonna make it to indy next week. And all of it has been done super fucking high and the best dope on the east coast. Well ok maybe not that good. But it is fucking fire dope for good prices.

Shit in the city has all been pretty much dark grey chunk to grey powder and some light tan fent dope and some light tan #4 that was cut to shit. So just be careful people and keep using the needle exchange people its an amazing program and the people running it are fucking great people.

Well peace out people....

I know I'm new, but he ain't bullshitting. There's been some decent around as of late. I'm all about the dark grey; it's gotta be my favorite outta anything out there. Sometimes it mixes up kinda thick which makes it hard to filter through the cotton tip. But damn, that shit'll light you up, nothing better.

Glad I found this site. Just getting bback into the scene. Been in the clinic for a while and just recently quit that. Seems like the shit I found is always hit or miss. Had been getting some out Dixie area that was great. Just hard to get high after being on such a high milligram of methadone for so long

Anyone been going to the needle exchange? I heard they were opening one in clarksville or jeffersonville soon.

Don't think I've truly had fire h. Shit I've been getting is gray or white chunk or white or tan powder. Its so so . but i did get some good the last two times from same guy it was tan powder. My route of intake intraNasally is that a word? Never shot up. Been a daily user for going on a year and half. Been in Louisville my whole life. And I love my city.

I'm not proud to admit it but I've been in this scene close to 7 years now and its better now than ever. Not only is it cheaper but its stronger.

I only mess with 2-3 people now a days because they're ALWAYS good, it's consistently good stuff, and 2 actually deliver (and not that 20min = 2 hrs crap) plus they weigh it in front of you.

Just depends on who you know. I remember when I first started I had to go and pick up a middle man and give him some and it sucked. Some people still do that crap, but I've always been one to spread the love personally.

I've been approached by people many times out in public just getting gas and basic stuff. I haven't had a need in the past year to even use anyone else though. Plus I think addicts have a knack for spotting other addicts too, and they don't even look different really. Hell I sold a phone to a guy on CL and we ended up copping together. My track marks aren't even that obvious either.