• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2012-2013 NFL Prediction Thread

I was 11-4 last week, unless we are counting a missed pick as a loss. I just want my half game lead! ;)

it doesn't count as a win or a loss.

tb @ nyg
no @ car
ari @ ne
min @ ind
bal @ phi
kc @ buf
cle @ cin
hou @ jac
oak @ mia
dal @ sea
was @ stl
nyj @ pit
ten @ sd
det @ sf
den @ atl
chi @ gb

I'll remember Atlanta's last two playoff exits when it comes time to lose another first round playoff game again— until then, I'm going to evaluate them on their merit and past history of winning football games. I too can see it going either way, but only a fool is "sold" on denver after seeing 60 minutes of tape.

I'm more sold after seeing what they were able to do last season with a horrible QB, and now that they have an elite player in that position.

60 minutes of tape? look at Peyton Mannings career dude. They're only going to get better as the season goes on

If Dawkins didnt retire Id say they could be a SB team

brian-dawkins.jpg

id take Dawkins over Ray Lewis as defensive captain any day

not to mention Dawkins was never questioned for murder the last time I checked

but only a fool is "sold" on denver after seeing 60 minutes of tape.

man i wish lovelife was still around cause that comment would without doubt trigger him to make a statement that'd i would finally agree with him on

i was sold on him before the season even started, if he ends up shitting the guest bed i'll feel bad for holding him to such high expectations

and regarding dawkins -i remember back the year when ram's won the superbowl in '99 i went to the week 17 game rams @ philly(mcnabb and torry holts rookie seasons) and even then they were acknowledging dawkins before the game for being a bad ass leader, lots of respect for dawkins...eagles were horrible that year, rams had one seed locked up and benched starters at half, eagles ended up winning the game and the franchise has been respectable ever since

Last edited:
he just joins the long list of outstanding players the Eagles Jewish front office wouldnt pay their just dues so they let them walk

such bullshit they didnt resign him

every team has those players that they should have never let get away

still not sure how i feel about former eagle quinten mikel

he's in his second year now with st.louis and he hasn't really seemed to have made much of an impact but at the same time nothing negative can really be said

tb@nyg
no@car
ari@ne
min@ind
bal@phi
kc@buf
cle@cin
hou@jac
oak@mia
dal@sea
was@stl
nyj@pit
ten@sd
det@sf
den@atl
chi@gb

tb@nyg
no@car
ari@ne
min@ind
bal@phi
kc@buf
cle@cin
hou@jac
oak@mia
dal@sea
was@stl
nyj@pit
ten@sd
det@sf
den@atl
chi@gb

i like how you guys think washington is a decent team or purposely don't respect the rams due to my blowharding antics

more than likely it's just because you don't pay attention to anything that happens in the west

^ that's a false dilemma...

i picked the redskins because i think they're going to win. the redskins d looked ok last week - the st. louis d gave up ~350 passing yards.

alasdair

stafford did not have a good game until the final drive

rams have great cornerbacks in finnegan/jenkins/fletcher

thing that worries me with the skins is bobby griffin running all over the place cause rams do not have speed at outside linebacker

I picked the Rams because everyone is picking Was and I see this game as 50/50 really

and from watching the Skins over the past decade its hard to really pick them over anyone short of when they played Detroit in "the bad years"

Washington just beat the saints.... in the superdome..... with a rookie QB. I liked what the rams showed on opening week but im not taking them over Washington.

I dont think the St Louis offense can keep up.

tb@nyg
no@car
ari@ne
min@ind
bal@phi
kc@buf
cle@cin
hou@jac
oak@mia
dal@sea
was@stl
nyj@pit
ten@sd
det@sf
den@atl
chi@gb

if denver wins tonight i am 10-6 on the week

just my way of making it easy for the score keeper

WEEK 2 STANDINGS

Week 2 Standings

Care 9-7------------------ 20-12
neveroddoreven 10-6---- 10-6
3,4-dihydroxyphen 8-8---19-12
Tommyboy 10-6----------19-13
Kenickie 8-8---------------19-13
Mikeoekim 8-8-----------18-13
Pander bear 8-8----------18-14
chickenscratch 9-7-------9-7
axl blaze 7-8------------ 17-14
China Rider 9-7---------16-16
suburu 8-8-------------- 8-8
alasdairm 7-9-----------15-17
shimazu 8-8-------------15-17
Busty St Clare 8-8-------15-17

Check your score.

Last edited:
I should probably drop this vendetta I have against the 49ers and Falcons.

Theyre great regular season teams just like the Birds

Last edited:
care ask alasdarm to teach you how to use code, it's just easier to read and keep track

and please don't say 'if you don't like it do it yourself'