• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2012-2013 NFL Prediction Thread

dallas, although slight underdog, was way off from being considered an upset

cleveland beating philly would be an upset

like i said, dallas usually plays well early in the year and giants don't start gaming until it matters

remeber week 2 last year when rams had giants on the rops early in the game until giants started faking injuries

and i want to say this about st.louis

two years ago they went 7-9 and lost like 5 games by less than 5 points

the team they have now is much much more talented and better coached than that team

they sucked last year cause injuries and they just struggled more than most teams with the time missed due to lock out

rams Dline and secondary are VERY nice....the dbs will have no problem shutting down receivers within the division

problem is scoring TDs will be a bitch, cause Oline may or may not exist and receivers are just slightly better than people who post in this forum

I completely agree with you concerning Dallas and their specific level of underdog... I just think my stance is also acceptable due to the sheer amount of people that picked the Giants over the Cowboys that night. I don't know about you, but it seems that maybe one other person picked Dallas to win in like the three Pick Ems I'm in

once again - never go with the Giants when they are heavily favored, and always go with the Giants when they're considered personas non gratas, for their game of that week

Last edited:
Its so hard to gauge who will win these early games in the season because we dont have much to base it off of.

3,4, Care and i could come out sitting pretty if sf holds em off

wait the winner is based off the total number of games you get correct at the end of the season right?

PB's ascent to his crown last year was akin to the stories you hear of the 50-year-old receptionist who wins your office's March Madness pool based on most favorite color of team ;)

wait the winner is based off the total number of games you get correct at the end of the season right?

Actually I think that we go by winning percentage since we allow for you to miss 1 week of picks, so if anyone is late to the party you can start next week and as long as you pick each week after this you will be eligible to win. If you miss more than one week you can still participate but 'just for fun.'

Me! I'm gonna see if Care wants in on scoring duties too, but if not I will take on the task.

is that really the upset of the week? honestly? not dallas nyg, or SF GB?

because both the bucs and the panthers suck equally, panthers a little less so.

^ Not Washington New Orleans? The Giants lose to Dallas just about every year, but when was the last time NO lost to Washington?

is that really the upset of the week? honestly? not dallas nyg, or SF GB?

because both the bucs and the panthers suck equally, panthers a little less so.

no, im talking about MY upset pick. I ddint pick niners to beat packers or redskins to beat saints.

Me! I'm gonna see if Care wants in on scoring duties too, but if not I will take on the task.

Yea ill help with scoring this year. Not sure how ali has done it in the past but we'll make it happen.

Week 1 Standings

3,4-dihydroxyphen 11-4
Care 11-5
Kenikie 11-5
Mikeoekim 10-5
Pander bear 10-6
axl blaze 10-6
Tommyboy 9-7
alasdairm 8-8
shimazu 7-9
Busty St Clare 7-9
China Rider 7-9